• (A) Red Fortune - Defense
  • (5) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (46) Red Fortune - Endurance
  • (46) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (48) Red Fortune - Defense/Recharge
  • (50) Red Fortune - Endurance/Recharge

Level 6: True Grit

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (7) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (7) Gladiator's Armor - Resistance
  • (9) Gladiator's Armor - End/Resist

Level 8: Build Up

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up
  • (9) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (11) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
  • (11) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (13) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • (13) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance

Level 10: Active Defense

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 12: Boxing

• (A) Empty

Level 14: Tough

• (A) Aegis - Resistance
  • (15) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (15) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge
  • (17) Aegis - Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 16: Against All Odds

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 18: Whirling Hands

• (A) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (40) Obliteration - Damage
  • (42) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (42) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (42) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 20: Weave

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (43) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 22: Cross Punch

• (A) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (23) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (23) Scirocco's Dervish - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • (25) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
  • (25) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge
  • (27) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 24: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (27) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 26: Total Focus

• (A) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (29) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
  • (29) Hecatomb - Damage
  • (31) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge
  • (31) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (31) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 28: Phalanx Fighting

Level 30: Grant Cover

• (33) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 32: Energy Transfer

• (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold
  • (33) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime
  • (33) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance
  • (34) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (34) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 35: Shield Charge

• (A) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (36) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance
  • (36) Armageddon - Damage
  • (36) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 38: Combat Jumping

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)
  • (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (48) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance

Level 41: Maneuvers

• (A) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (45) Reactive Defenses - Defense
  • (45) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance

Level 44: Petrifying Gaze

• (A) Basilisk's Gaze - Chance for Recharge Slow
  • (46) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 47: One with the Shield

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (50) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance

Level 49: Super Jump

• (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%)

Level 1: Critical Hit

Level 1: Brawl

Musculature Radial, Pyronic Core, Reactive Radial, Rebirth Radial, Assault or Melee Core for Alpha, Judgment, Interface, Destiny, and Hybrid.  Whatever for Lore.  That increases your damage and endurance, gives you the fastest casting attack, weakens enemy resistance, heals you and everyone nearby, and increases your damage again or increases your resistance and regen.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Omega Force said:

Musculature Radial, Pyronic Core, Reactive Radial, Rebirth Radial, Assault or Melee Core for Alpha, Judgment, Interface, Destiny, and Hybrid.  Whatever for Lore.  That increases your damage and endurance, gives you the fastest casting attack, weakens enemy resistance, heals you and everyone nearby, and increases your damage again or increases your resistance and regen.

Tyvm! Appreciate it!

• Thumbs Up 1

I like EA although that heal does come late. Shield continues to be a set I have to take breaks from as I feel like it really needs to hit 50 in order to shine and my highest are around 40.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

What is the story with Cross Punch?

That's a big slot investment for a pool power, sure it's a proc bomb but they're all S/L damage and EM shouldn't need any help with big damage.  I don't get it. For another AoE?  More recharge and SC covers that nicely.

Same with Petrifying Gaze.  The Basilisk set is giving you a typed defense bonus.  Doesn't help the build at all, and the power is ... well, I've never used it, but why? I'm all for a hold on a Scrapper, but it takes more than the single long recharge mag 3 to be genuinely useful. 

AoE defense is massively overbuilt as well.  I'd re-tune the build before judging the set.  Just having high defense numbers on /SD doesn't really do it.  You can get better resist numbers under that defense.

For iPowers, the list above is pretty good.  Consider Degenerative Core vs. Reactive Radial if you are going hunting for AVs and the like. Depending on how deep into Vet levels you take the toon, you'll have enough to build both Assault and Melee Hybrids and switch them as desired.

Edited by InvaderStych

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

Savage is lower in ST damage due to Hemo being lacking, but good AoE. It is DoT based so it plays well with Brutes. My Brute is too low to really judge, but I like the playstyle of it so far.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I'll be honest with you that defense will probably make you feel better than a resistance set, but it's true that those 5% hits will accumulate and you'll need a heal. It's why I don't play shield or  Super-Reflexes. That said you could pump your resistances more and minimize your problems, then aim for something like Rebirth as an emergency. You can easily survive on greens bought between missions by typing /ah.

For example you forgot the 5% global res unique and have slots dedicated to things you have no need such as AoE defense.

Try this for example. It's not perfect but you can tweak it to your tastes. You get more S/L and E/N resistances, a worse Hasten, better recovery, etc. I suggest you  keep One With the Shield as your panic button + recovery button and alternate using Conserve Power for your endurance needs.

Use Ageless for more recharge and more recovery, or, use Rebirth instead. Like that you get two panic buttons instead of just a boost to recovery, something you can replace for Recovery Serums if you find Conserve Power + One With the Shield somehow is not enough.

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 49 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Energy Melee
Secondary Power Set: Shield Defense
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Energy Punch -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Deflection -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(7), Rct-Def/EndRdx(9)
Level 2: Bone Smasher -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(13), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(15), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), TchofDth-Dam%(17)
Level 4: Battle Agility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(19), Rct-Def/EndRdx(19)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(9), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(21), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(21)
Level 8: Power Crash -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Erd-%Dam(27)
Level 10: Active Defense -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Super Jump -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 14: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(27), GssSynFr--ToHit(29), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(31), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(31)
Level 16: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Whirling Hands -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(34)
Level 20: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 22: True Grit -- Prv-Heal(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(34), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(34), TtnCtn-ResDam(36), Prv-Absorb%(36), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 24: Phalanx Fighting -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Total Focus -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(37), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(39), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Hct-Acc/Rchg(39)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(40), Rct-Def/EndRdx(40)
Level 30: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Energy Transfer -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dam%(40), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(42), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), GldStr-%Dam(43)
Level 35: Shield Charge -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(43), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Erd-%Dam(45)
Level 38: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 41: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(46), TtnCtn-ResDam(46), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(47), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(47), GldArm-3defTpProc(47)
Level 44: Weave -- Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48), Rct-Def(48)
Level 47: One with the Shield -- ResDam-I(A)
Level 49: Grant Cover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(11), Mrc-Rcvry+(11)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13)
Level 49: Double Jump
Level 1: Energy Focus
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
------------

You don't need Cross Punch. You can run a near infinite loop of Total Focus, Power Crash, Whirlwind Hands, Power Crash. Repeat.

Edited by Sovera
  • Thanks 1

You can hardcap S/L resists and Softcap positionals fairly easily with /Shield; and the Panacea and Power transfer Healing Procs do a good job of keeping your health topped up.
Energy Melee is also one of the lowest cost sets in terms of endurance consumption, so you can get away without Ageless if you prefer taking Barrier etc.

Here's an example that hits the magic numbers regardless of your incarnate picks (although I'd still recommend picking up Musculature Alpha, Degenerative Interface and Assault Hybrid!)

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.9
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Energy Melee
Secondary Power Set: Shield Defense
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Energy Punch -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(42)
Level 1: Deflection -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(7), RedFrt-Def(31), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(46), RctArm-ResDam(46), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(46)
Level 2: Bone Smasher -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Mk'Bit-Dam%(42)
Level 4: Battle Agility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(11), RedFrt-Def(31)
Level 6: Build Up -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-Rchg(7), GssSynFr--Build%(40), RctRtc-Pcptn(43)
Level 8: Power Crash -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(9), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(9), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Obl-%Dam(37)
Level 10: Active Defense -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 14: Super Jump -- WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng/EndRdx(A)
Level 16: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Whirling Hands -- Erd-Dmg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Erd-%Dam(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Arm-Dam%(34)
Level 20: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 22: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(23), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), Ags-ResDam(25), Ags-Psi/Status(42), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 26: Total Focus -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(29), Hct-Dam%(31)
Level 28: Phalanx Fighting -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: True Grit -- ResDam-I(A), GldArm-ResDam(43), GldArm-3defTpProc(43), Prv-Heal(48), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(48), Prv-Absorb%(48)
Level 32: Energy Transfer -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(33), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Mk'Bit-Dam%(34)
Level 35: Shield Charge -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(37)
Level 38: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(39)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Physical Perfection -- EndMod-I(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(45), PwrTrns-+Heal(45)
Level 47: Grant Cover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Acc-I(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Heal-I(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(17), Pnc-Heal/+End(40)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(40), PwrTrns-+Heal(45)
Level 1: Energy Focus 
Level 14: Double Jump 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 49: Speed Phase 
------------

On 10/13/2021 at 10:59 AM, Wuteva said:

Savage/rad

Savage is....just savage to be sporting.  Ladies like the rough and tumble look.

Tank Rad/Savage

Spoiler

Mache Tank: Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Radiation Armor
Secondary Power Set: Savage Melee
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(5), GldArm-3defTpProc(7)
Level 1: Savage Strike -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(11)
Level 2: Maiming Slash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(17), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(17)
Level 4: Gamma Boost -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 6: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21)
Level 8: Fallout Shelter -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 10: Radiation Therapy -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(25), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(25), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Obl-%Dam(29)
Level 12: Beta Decay -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 16: Vicious Slash -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Hct-Acc/Rchg(31), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Hct-Dam%(33)
Level 18: Particle Shielding -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(33), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(33), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(34), DctWnd-Rchg(34)
Level 20: Blood Thirst -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 24: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(36), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(36), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Ground Zero -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(37), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Obl-%Dam(39)
Level 28: Rending Flurry -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Arm-Dam%(42)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(43)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Apc-Acc/Rchg(43), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Apc-Dam%(45)
Level 38: Savage Leap -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(46)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Rgn-Knock%(50)
Level 44: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(11), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 1: Sprint -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Blood Frenzy 
------------

Brute Savage/Rad

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0

Mache: Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Savage Melee
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Armor

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Maiming Slash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(5)
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(11)
Level 2: Gamma Boost -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 4: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(15), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 6: Blood Thirst -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 8: Vicious Slash -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Rchg(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Hct-Dam%(21)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23), UnbGrd-Max HP%(25)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 14: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Radiation Therapy -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(27), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(27), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(29), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(29), MckBrt-Rchg(31)
Level 18: Rending Flurry -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Arm-Acc/Rchg(31), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Arm-Dam%(33)
Level 20: Beta Decay -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 22: Savage Strike -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(36)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 26: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(39), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-Heal(36), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(37), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(37), DctWnd-Rchg(37)
Level 30: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Savage Leap -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(40)
Level 35: Ground Zero -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Obl-%Dam(43)
Level 38: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(43), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(45), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 44: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Apc-Acc/Rchg(46), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Apc-Dam%(48)
Level 47: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Rgn-Knock%(50)
Level 1: Fury 
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(11), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
------------

Using macros to combine inspiration

Tank is soft capped S/L but has better resists, single inspiration will cap all to S/L/F/E and 2 insp to cap neg leaving you weak to Cold/Psi.  Mostly a high recharge build, uses Ground Zero and Radiation Therapy as AoE attacks; not the best but its different. 

Brute is about the same, but more inspiration to cap damage resist.

No scrapper build, but the majority of the IO are pretty common so it can be copied and modified.  With the lower resist cap, scrapper would be fairly close so could only need single inspiration and chug a couple of red.

Edited by Outrider_01

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

On 10/13/2021 at 11:46 AM, Wuteva said:

Im working a TW/Rad right now

I've done high-level TW/RAD and it's a lot of fun. Really made me like Rad Armor. Yeah, it's better on Brutes, but still really good on scrappers. And meltdown, when active, gives a 60% dmg boost along with all the other perks. It's a really good T9.

9 hours ago, Outrider_01 said:

Savage is....just savage to be sporting.  Ladies like the rough and tumble look.

Tank Rad/Savage

Reveal hidden contents

Mache Tank: Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Radiation Armor
Secondary Power Set: Savage Melee

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(5), GldArm-3defTpProc(7)
Level 1: Savage Strike -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(11)
Level 2: Maiming Slash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(17), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(17)
Level 4: Gamma Boost -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 6: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21)
Level 8: Fallout Shelter -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 10: Radiation Therapy -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(25), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(25), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Obl-%Dam(29)
Level 12: Beta Decay -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 16: Vicious Slash -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Hct-Acc/Rchg(31), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Hct-Dam%(33)
Level 18: Particle Shielding -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(33), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(33), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(34), DctWnd-Rchg(34)
Level 20: Blood Thirst -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 24: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(36), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(36), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Ground Zero -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(37), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Obl-%Dam(39)
Level 28: Rending Flurry -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Arm-Dam%(42)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(43)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Apc-Acc/Rchg(43), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Apc-Dam%(45)
Level 38: Savage Leap -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(46)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Rgn-Knock%(50)
Level 44: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Sprint -- EndRdx-I(A)
------------

Brute Savage/Rad

Reveal hidden contents

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0

Mache: Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Savage Melee
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Armor

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Maiming Slash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(5)
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(11)
Level 2: Gamma Boost -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 4: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(15), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 6: Blood Thirst -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 8: Vicious Slash -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Rchg(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Hct-Dam%(21)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23), UnbGrd-Max HP%(25)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 14: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Radiation Therapy -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(27), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(27), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(29), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(29), MckBrt-Rchg(31)
Level 18: Rending Flurry -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Arm-Acc/Rchg(31), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Arm-Dam%(33)
Level 20: Beta Decay -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 22: Savage Strike -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(36)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 26: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(39), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-Heal(36), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(37), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(37), DctWnd-Rchg(37)
Level 30: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Savage Leap -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(40)
Level 35: Ground Zero -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Obl-%Dam(43)
Level 38: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(43), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(45), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 44: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Apc-Acc/Rchg(46), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Apc-Dam%(48)
Level 47: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Rgn-Knock%(50)
Level 1: Fury 
------------

Using macros to combine inspiration

Tank is soft capped S/L but has better resists, single inspiration will cap all to S/L/F/E and 2 insp to cap neg leaving you weak to Cold/Psi.  Mostly a high recharge build, uses Ground Zero and Radiation Therapy as AoE attacks; not the best but its different. 

Brute is about the same, but more inspiration to cap damage resist.

No scrapper build, but the majority of the IO are pretty common so it can be copied and modified.  With the lower resist cap, scrapper would be fairly close so could only need single inspiration and chug a couple of red.

Oh god how I hate you right now...lol...thank god for 1000 character slots lol

• Haha 1