Return of the Son of Jukebox Thread

Heraclea

Kalush Orchestra - Stefania🇺🇦

(Winners: EuroVision 2022. And yes, one of them's a carpet. It's a folk magic thing.)

• Sad 1

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND MEDIOCRITIES!

Look out for me as: Miss Dream Weaver (Corr-Psi/Emp), Ranger Emily (Blaster-AR/Dev/Mun), Dr Amy Weaver MD (Corr-DP/Emp/Power), Dr Regan Sprungler (Sentinel-Beam/Ninja), Agatha Heterodyne (MM-Robots/Devices), Powerstar Gold (Blapper-Energy/Energy/Elec/Chaos/Puns), HarveyTWonderhamster (Tank-Rad/Titan) Elsa Van Arendelle (Domi-Ice/Ice/Showtunes)

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

• Like 2

Look out for me as: Miss Dream Weaver (Corr-Psi/Emp), Ranger Emily (Blaster-AR/Dev/Mun), Dr Amy Weaver MD (Corr-DP/Emp/Power), Dr Regan Sprungler (Sentinel-Beam/Ninja), Agatha Heterodyne (MM-Robots/Devices), Powerstar Gold (Blapper-Energy/Energy/Elec/Chaos/Puns), HarveyTWonderhamster (Tank-Rad/Titan) Elsa Van Arendelle (Domi-Ice/Ice/Showtunes)

Blues Traveler - The Mountain Wins Again

• Like 1

The James Last Orchestra - Silver Machine / Children Of The Revolution / School's Out

• Thanks 1

Queen - Dragon Attack

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Rush - Spirit Of Radio

Edited by ThaOGDreamWeaver
Extra chicken portions
  • Thanks 1

• Thanks 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they are most probably on ignore.

Some of them even know that I have them on ignore.

But that won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it.

It's who they are. There is a group of them that have banded together to do it. They think that it is acceptable.

Ignore is a tool to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using it.

with English and Japanese text lyrics

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they are most probably on ignore.

But that won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it.

It's who they are. There is a group of them that have banded together to do it. They think that it is acceptable.

Ignore is a tool to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using it.

Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - 41 Shots

• Thanks 1

• Thumbs Up 1

Jesus & Mary Chain - Just Like Honey

• Thumbs Up 1

EMF - Unbelievable

• Like 1

Gloria Estefan - Dr. Beat

• Haha 1

Paula Abdul vs MC Skat Kat - Opposites Attract

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 2:00 PM, ThaOGDreamWeaver said: