That feeling when you craft the wrong Incarnate component

Without_Pause

*sigh*

I wish there was a way to side grade them, or break them down.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

46 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

*sigh*

I wish there was a way to side grade them, or break them down.

Unless I'm missing something - I'm pretty sure you CAN sidegrade them AND break components down. Sidegrading costs some extra threads if I recall correctly. You can also downgrade, say, an uncommon into any common you want.

• Like 1

I'm talking about the T level component or whatever you want to call it. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

Yeah, it can still be used, but it took longer to T3 than I had wanted. I just have to make sure when I make the pathway to T4 I don't do it the normal way. This says nothing about doing one Incarnate to whatever level only to decide you want to change it to something else and you are, as an example, on the verge of being able to T4 the incorrect one. Nope, never did that before. *cough*

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

7 hours ago, Without_Pause said:

This says nothing about doing one Incarnate to whatever level only to decide you want to change it to something else and you are, as an example, on the verge of being able to T4 the incorrect one. Nope, never did that before. *cough*

Worse:

Craft all the way to T4 before realizing that key powers in your sets interfere with the effectiveness of the iPower.

To-wit: If you have a source of regen resistance, do NOT take Rebirth Radial, as your resistance will reduce the value of the +regen.  I have a /Rad scapper than learned this all too late.

• Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

This made me look up Energy Aura, and Energize is simple +regen versus resistance of regen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

5 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

Worse:

Craft all the way to T4 before realizing that key powers in your sets interfere with the effectiveness of the iPower.

To-wit: If you have a source of regen resistance, do NOT take Rebirth Radial, as your resistance will reduce the value of the +regen.  I have a /Rad scapper than learned this all too late.

That should be flagged as s bug. Buffs are tagged unresistable specifically for this reason.

I guess this is missing that tag. Edit: Yup, CoD confirms they're missing that tag. Other Destiny Radials have them in place as I'd expect

Edited by Carnifax
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Carnifax said:

That should be flagged as s bug. Buffs are tagged unresistable specifically for this reason.

I guess this is missing that tag. Edit: Yup, CoD confirms they're missing that tag. Other Destiny Radials have them in place as I'd expect

I want to say that last year at some point, when this was brought up on the forums, there was a comment that it had been previously reported as bug.  I could be mistaken.  I'll try some search-fu later and if I don't see it in a thread in Bug Reports, I'll go ahead and fire one up.

Edit: First reported in May of 2020.

Edited by InvaderStych
  • Thanks 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

Yup we've been waiting a long time for that one to be fixed.  Most (all?) other sources of regeneration are unresistable.  It's still worth using in a Hami raid regardless, though.

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!