What is your favorite villain personality?

The_Warpact

Pick (almost) any version of the Devil from film or comics. Evil to -be- evil. Manipulative. The kind of personality that just feeds on suffering and misery. I find it a tie between Gabriel Byrne's version from End of Days and Jeff Goldblum's version from Mr. Frost.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Marshal_General said:

I like villains where you can understand and empathize with them because you know how they got that way. Ones who are trying to do the right thing, but more often in the wrong way.

Kind of like the way they portray Poison Ivy a lot of the time.

I've never seen the Joker with Joaquin Phoenix but, my coworker tells me she empathized with him and can understand why he turned out the way he did. So I guess that would fall into your list?

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

On 10/25/2021 at 1:37 AM, OldManMercy said:

Pick (almost) any version of the Devil from film or comics. Evil to -be- evil. Manipulative. The kind of personality that just feeds on suffering and misery. I find it a tie between Gabriel Byrne's version from End of Days and Jeff Goldblum's version from Mr. Frost.

I haven't seen anyone else mention Mr. Frost in ages. Up until this guy came along, Goldblum's was my favorite. But Stormare ... damn. Nailed it.

Peter Stormare Confirms CONSTANTINE 2 In the Works

• Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

You make me sad. There is nothing evil or villainous about nudity. Occasionally gross, maybe.

I whole-heartedly agree.  But the legal system doesn't (in most of the contiguous U.S.).  And by running around in the buff, I'm becoming a "freedom fighter", assisting in overthrowing the clothed regime, which makes it a heroic act in the long run!  IT'S A WIN-WIN!

• Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

On 10/26/2021 at 3:52 PM, Bill Z Bubba said:

I haven't seen anyone else mention Mr. Frost in ages. Up until this guy came along, Goldblum's was my favorite. But Stormare ... damn. Nailed it.

Peter Stormare Confirms CONSTANTINE 2 In the Works

I wholeheartedly agree. I even have a costume like this, complete with the oozing feet.

• Thumbs Up 1