Change the attack button color.

captainstar

The pets do say something when they are given a command.

It's displayed in word bubbles and in the Pets channel.

maybe that will help in the meantime.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

also if u use options for the full window u see the actual orders each pet has, its  like "individual command modus" or "advanced command modus" labeled.

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

Custom macros/binds really, really improve MM play, and can be used to get around this UI issue. Just sayin'.

• Thumbs Up 2

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

1 hour ago, SeraphimKensai said:

That's literally the only way I can stand to play MM's.

The numpad is your friend. I originally developed a great set of binds for an emp healer using the keypad, wayyyy back on Live, and adapted it to my first MM.

I don't know how anyone can play the AT using clickybuttons... it's like Whac-A-Mole on steroids. 😛

Edited by Shenanigunner
  • Thumbs Up 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

I switch the window to advanced mode and then drag some of those buttons to my bar.  I usually play whack a mole at that point but those power slots are bound to the extra buttons on my mouse so i sometimes command my pets with them.

12 hours ago, captainstar said:

Not the lores pets.

Oh, do lore pets use the Mastermind pet menu?

No idea here. I avoid the endgame like the plague.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

5 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

Oh, do lore pets use the Mastermind pet menu?

No idea here. I avoid the endgame like the plague.

They do,

Robot//Darkness Clockwork Lore Mastermind is an army on its own, 8 control able henchmen + the pet (that one refuses commands though) from darkness set that heals u up too 🙂 .

Even More with red side epic pools they could get, this one has the Blueside Epic Pool without extra pet.

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

23 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

The numpad is your friend. I originally developed a great set of binds for an emp healer using the keypad, wayyyy back on Live, and adapted it to my first MM.

I don't know how anyone can play the AT using clickybuttons... it's like Whac-A-Mole on steroids. 😛

Incidentally I also used to use custom binds as an emp for PvP to control teammate targeting for fort buffs/cm/ab/heals.

This is several years before I found your book on binds and macros, which honestly should have a sticky somewhere on the forums for people to reference as it's depth is unmatched.

• Thanks 1