Halloween Apocalypse Defeat Badges progress

Snarky

I seem to recall that seasonal defeat badges don't have progress bars so you don't have to stare at it all year if you don't get it during the event.

• Haha 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

4 hours ago, Snarky said:

makes sense.  i had 3 drop.  now just need the EB one.  i am looking for a zombie event in PI, figure my odds are best there.  thanks

If you were on Everlasting I ran a zombie and a couple banners tonight and got alot of folks the hook up.

Funny note someone was multi with I think 4 accounts 3 bot/FF mm and a bot/kin, they crashed pretty quickly it was funny though watching all the zombies and bots zipping around. 

One thing though nrg is being stingy dropping the whispered rumor tip.

Edited by The_Warpact
Forgot something
  • Thumbs Up 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

5 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

Lol tell me about it, spent two days ToTing solo and not a single tip drop till I eventually spotted a bit of chat in general reminding the other guy to make sure they were in costume, aaaaargh! A proper Duh moment 🥴

At least I still had time to get dressed up and get enough tips for all the goodies from the mission.

My brain hates me…😃

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jacktar said:

Lol tell me about it, spent two days ToTing solo and not a single tip drop till I eventually spotted a bit of chat in general reminding the other guy to make sure they were in costume, aaaaargh! A proper Duh moment 🥴

At least I still had time to get dressed up and get enough tips for all the goodies from the mission.

My brain hates me…😃

Yeah I even made sure everyone on team was in costume...3 times it came up on a span of 3.5 hours. Blah numbers to be sure.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

8 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

My new badger is only 19.  (Exp off currently) So I logged in my farmer and ran ToT doors (in costume....dont forget) and sometimes it took 10 minutes.  Once it was first door. Got all of them in a couple lazy hours drinking coffee

• Thumbs Up 1

The tips drop weird.  The RNG is a fickle beast with them.

I had an aha moment the other day when I logged in still wearing a costume and wanted to finish tips.   No tips after an hour of doors.  I then toggled my costume for the heck of it, next door, got a tip.

Tried it with another character to see if a tip would drop before toggling, sure enough, got one after a few doors.  So, I think the RNG just screws with people.

On the Zombie badges, I find the boss badge is nearly always the last one to get.  At least when doing the large portal parking lot league version.

What is interesting, while no progress on those, we do see the progress for the mobs that come from tricks.  Inconsistent there.  (Plus some of the winter event badges tease progress for the year)