Ninja Mastermind vs Tsoo?

Tath99

Hi.

I am considering as a future project a Ninja Mastermind.  For RP purposes I will be considering the Tsoo faction as this characters nemesis.  Does anyone have any RP / gameplay suggestions as to what secondary would make a good pairing? (Natural or Magic will be the origin).  Anything other than /Time which I have played to death recently.

* Must be capable of counteracting Tsoo Sorcerers, Bosses and their incarnate uhm ...incarnations from 12-50+.

* Any interesting power pool suggestions to make Hero and minions more potent?

Thoughts and suggestions welcome!

Edited by Tath99
added stuff.

I believe the Tsoo also use Kinetics as well.  I have a Ninja/Kin and Ninja/Storm is far superior in everyway.

But you can always use the pool power Force of Will and the Epic power pool Field Mastery to replicate some kinetic like powers.  Especially using Wall of Force, Explosive Blast and Energy Torrent.  

Or you can also go into Fire Mastery and take Bonfire and just recolour it blue or something.

Darn..now I want to re-spec my Ninja/Storm.

edit for spelling

Edited by Tacheyon

If you really want to go for countering Tsoo, I would go Rad or Dark. Theme wise its almost the exact opposite of what Tsoo represent, so its a good enemy of sorts to use.

Tsoo seem to value Spirituality and Life power, especially with their 'tattoos give us power!' angle, so going Rad or Dark with a recoloring could be a good nemesis. And both secondaries pair well with Ninjas.