Kings Row now a crime free zone

I was testing out a new stone/stone scrapper, got it to level 4 in Atlas and decided to go to KR and pick up a scanner, while street sweeping along the way to get to level 5 to use it. Except there were no enemies anywhere in the zone. As far as I could tell no zone events were happening, the entire zone was just.. crime free!

I then tried going back to Atlas, then Steel Canyon and enemies were showing as normal, back to KR and nothing. It's very odd.

Edit: They did eventually show up. I don't know if it was due to multiple Paladins being in the zone at the same time, and place, while summoning a ton of sprockets that may have been causing issues.

Edited by CaptainLupis

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

It's probably because the Paladin zone event spawned and no one killed Paladin and its minions. Up to three Paladins (plus their minions) can be active at a time. Apparently so many minions spawn that it maxes out the spawns for the zone and keeps normal street critters from spawning. They all congregate near [-297, -30, -2368] so someone will probably need to clear the minions out to restore normal spawns in KR.

1 minute ago, AboveTheChemist said:

It's probably because the Paladin zone event spawned and no one killed Paladin and its minions. Up to three Paladins (plus their minions) can be active at a time. Apparently so many minions spawn that it maxes out the spawns for the zone and keeps normal street critters from spawning. They all congregate near [-297, -30, -2368] so someone will probably need to clear the minions out to restore normal spawns in KR.

Thanks, I had just spotted the Paladins and updated my post as you were replying it seems.

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"