Lost arc

matrixviking

Uhhh this might be the wrong forum section.

If you mean the mission for the Midnighters, you can find plenty of Lost in southern Skyway. Defeating them in an AE will not count towards the goal.

Edited by Kyksie

If you just need to cure them with the wand, try the Gish in Kings Row, or Sky (as mentioned), or trundle into the sewers in AP and you’ll eventually find mobs of them.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Yeah. if it's the Cure the Lost mission from Montague, you don't need to kill them, you just need to use the wand (which should have more than enough charges that you can still use it for later missions). There are also a bunch of Lost in Hollows towards the north hills and parking lots.

The wand temp power is hiding some place in your tray. Go to north side skyway “land of the lost” and zap them. I like how they start beating up the former Lost cured guy. 

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up.