Knives of Artemis badges

Lazarillo

The following paragraph is the description for pretty much every member of the Knives of Artemis you encounter in the game:

The Knives of Artemis are one of the deadliest groups of mercenary combatants in the world. It is rumored that they number no more than 100, but no one is certain. Masters of stealth and reconnaissance, they are highly skilled with all weapons, but the crossbow is their signature.

To that end, I maintain we absolutely need one for defeating 100, with a description along the lines of "Though the true number of Knives of Artemis in the world is unknown, you're pretty sure you've taken every member down at least once."

And a second for defeating 100 in a single mission, maybe something like "Definitely more than 100. You checked."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

Possible names/flavor text:

Conservation of Ninjutsu - Defeat 100 KoA

Though you've defeated more than the rumored 100 total members of the Knives of Artemis, their numbers still seem endless.  Is there more at play here?

Hunter (/Huntress) of Artemis - Defeat 100 KoA in a single instance

You've counted. There's more than 100 Knives of Artemis.

Way of the Shinobi/Way of the Kunoichi - Defeat 200 (250?) KoA in a single instance (possible accolade power - hybrid style toggle +perc)

There's no way there's this many of them.  But checking back at previous skirmishes - there's no bodies, no evidence.  But how?  Feigning defeat, only to circle around to attack again?  Cloned images, from some forgotten Jutsu?   A masterfully-done misdirection?  No way to know, and no way to tell.  But you do know this - however they're doing it, it isn't slowing you down.

Not sure if the 3rd badge is worth having that accolade power attached to it, but the +perc. could be very useful fighting further KoA since 1 in each group stealths as combat starts.

• Thumbs Up 2

I once checked with one of the kiosks on a character and found out I had participated in the defeat of over fifty thousand individuals!  And I wasn't even a 50th level character yet!  So I totally buy that about Knives, no way there's just 100 of them!

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I think the badge should be called Mythbuster, if it doesn't exist as one already

• Thumbs Up 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

I wholeheartedly support your ideas, and would also suggest ADDING THE KNIVES TO MORE BLOODY MISSIONS. 

• Like 3

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter