Stone/Stone/Body

ThrillMill

Just finished a marathon 14 hour session to 50 > Fully Io'd > Incarnated SM/Sa/Body Stalker... I've never dedicated so much time or effort in a single sitting before. 
Stone Melee is as advertised. Anyone that's played Stone Melee on other ATs is sure to enjoy this iteration I'd think. AS, of course, creates a massive spike in ST-DPS (which stone was already proficient in). Fabulous.

Stone Armor was a revelation once kitted out. Superb durability and sustain on this Set. I wasn't sure I was going to like Geode but it's decent and has its uses. Brimstone's damage proc CAN crit for us. Really nice. 

Overall, I give it 8.7 on a scale of 10, Great work by our Dev team on this one.  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

How did you enjoy */Stone Armor? I'm a huge fan of */Energy Aura and the new set seems to almost mimic it to a degree

Now that I think about it, I may have to try a Stone/Energy now >.>

Formerly Infinity, Currently Everlasting

50s:  Necro/Kin MM, Ill/Storm 'Troller, Kin/EnA Stalker, NRG/EnA Sentinel, Grav/Elec Dom, Invuln/Staff Tanker, Mind/Dark 'Troller, Earth/Nature 'Troller, Merc/FF MM

I started a StJ/StA Stalker a few days ago.  He's up to 30 now.  What are the numbers like on your Brimstone procs at 50?  Aside from crits, I assume they don't scale with anything else, like enhancements or buffs; I'm just curious about the raw damage numbers. 

[Edit:  Got to 50, and while the Brimstone ticks aren't huge, they add up to a non-trivial boost in dps, if only for how reliably they proc.  It's like having a damage aura toggle on my fist.]

Edited by Koda651

On 11/29/2021 at 7:21 AM, JStacy337 said:

How did you enjoy */Stone Armor? I'm a huge fan of */Energy Aura and the new set seems to almost mimic it to a degree

Now that I think about it, I may have to try a Stone/Energy now >.>

No hyperbole on my part when I say that Stone Armor is superb for stalkers. I was able to soft cap to s/l/e/f/c. It's also got +HP, exotic status resists and near 530% regen. Really tough to bring down. Brimestone Armor Proc was an unexpected delight. Doesn't have the gaudy DDR that SR has or Nrg's endurance management tools... It is rather tanky. It's my personal fav currently.  

• Like 1

Got my StJ/StA to 50 and kitted out this weekend.  No incarnate powers yet beyond T1 Musculature, and I have to say this is my favorite Stalker armor yet — possibly even slightly more than EnA.

Endurance management without Energize takes getting used to, but it only even becomes noticeable when wailing on a single hard target for over a minute straight. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later
On 12/5/2021 at 7:31 PM, ThrillMill said:

No hyperbole on my part when I say that Stone Armor is superb for stalkers. I was able to soft cap to s/l/e/f/c. It's also got +HP, exotic status resists and near 530% regen. Really tough to bring down. Brimestone Armor Proc was an unexpected delight. Doesn't have the gaudy DDR that SR has or Nrg's endurance management tools... It is rather tanky. It's my personal fav currently.  

Any chance you’d share your build? My stone/stone is about to hit 50 and I’d love some direction. 

• 1 month later
4 hours ago, NeoSeraph said:

I'm about to start this one out, any suggestions on powers that are must haves or powers to skip?  Care to share your build?

Everything in Stone Armor, other than Geode, is a must have. Geode is a great mule for preventive medicine and is a nice pseudo-hibernate in certain situations, but odds are you'll 6 slot Earth's Embrace with it so it's not really needed.

Stone Melee, you will maybe skip Fault and Hurl Boulder. You could skip your choice of the T1 or T2, but both are fine to keep. Your must haves are Assassin's Smash and Seismic Mallet. Tremor is a large AoE for a stalker, so I'd recommend taking it for its ok damage, good mitigation, and a great vehicle for your Chance to Recharge Build Up proc to fire from.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn