Patch Notes for November 30th, 2021

The Curator

I don't know why we need 9 doughnut reskins or 6 innertube skins. that innertube with 6 skins and 9 doughnut reskins are the only new emotes added since i25 aka when you launched is pretty disappointing when there are so many other actual emotes that could have been added.  But you still got some work to do on the in game emote list -

still missing but able to be performed/used from the New Years Pack -

fireworkrocket

fireworkbloom

fireworksparkle

I assume those could be added to the Holiday tab.

Speaking of the Holiday tab, which is empty and should contain from the Winter Holiday pack, but still work when typed -

throwsnowflakes  - this one is listed under environment for some reason and cannot be clicked on but still works typing the emote

offergift

recievegift

Finally, still missing are the emotes added when servers first came up - 

walkietalkie

slrcamera

smartphone

lookup

liedown

shocked

despair

text

cameraphone

also some emotes are listed, show unclickable, but work when typed

catchbreath

collapse

swoon

• Thumbs Down 2

23 minutes ago, RipleyNevermore said:

that innertube with 6 skins and 9 doughnut reskins are the only new emotes added since i25 aka when you launched is pretty disappointing when there are so many other actual emotes that could have been added. 

Cool your jets there, the volunteer team has obviously exceeded any realistic expectations one can have of such a volunteer team, even if maybe not in the completely insignificant department of additional emotes.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

If this change was in notes I missed it but I give it 5/5 for QoL - I just noticed I could find time remaining on base empowerment buffs in one click.  Previously you had to right click the buff, then select info to see time remaining, now it's just right click.   👍 for that.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2021 at 8:07 PM, Glacier Peak said:

Huh? Where do you see it saying Beta on the launcher? The first sentence of the first notification is that "Issue 27, Page 3 is now live!"

Screenie below:

Reveal hidden contents

1.thumb.jpg.fe8d1d1d61436d6558cca29b23ebf502.jpg

Not what I am seeing. Still says it is in Beta. I've opened and closed it many times. Also has had several patches.