Regeneration Proliferation?

Vhalidictes

7 hours ago, Obsinious said:

Here's a thread where Yomo made over 800 Million in 24 hours with zero startup cash on a brand new character.  I hope this accentuates how easy it is to make enough influence to equip characters.

At the risk of insulting myself, I think that this thread is a lot more accessible:

• Thumbs Up 1

Who run Bartertown?

I don't even have a single toon above level 31 due to idly alting my way through life, and I STILL have enough money from literally nothing more than selling the 35 merits from the second half of Faultline to start throwing some 'good enough' attuned sets in the attacks.

There's being lazy, and there's not knowing how the game works. Even just playing the game and not giving a damn, you get valuable s*** to sell. Even rare mats can build up surprising cash over time if you're looking to just lazily buy attuned stuff off the AH without ever crafting.

The idiot formerly known as Lord Khorak

Somehow I just remembered I got my StJ/ea Stalker to 50 using level 25 commons and didn't feel weak at all compared to anything else I have played, and it was the first build outside of my farmer to go all in on a build. I soloed a decent bit on it as well. I can't recall what I was soling at the end before hitting 50 though.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 2 weeks later
On 12/6/2021 at 7:14 PM, Vhalidictes said:

I use solely L25 White IOs for all my powers on all my toons because...

oh man, vital info!
i'd like to make a donation if you decide to learn the IO system & build your fav char (or even my cheap farmer in the Brute section to fund yourself from a 2nd acct, as peeps have suggested here)... 100m? i haven't had time to play, but i'll log in & send it, just DM me. honestly, once you get into IOs, you'll be a changed man (or, Converted, as it works in-game -heh).

On 12/7/2021 at 3:06 AM, Sovera said:

Ivan is one of those who believes in keeping their builds 'secret' so none can copy their amazeballs slotting.

🙂

hehehe, "balls"
can lead a man to fish, but can't force him to drink a horse to avoid hunger ...or somethin like that. 
😜

• Thumbs Up 1