Want to install CoH on a new computer, but its a jungle out there

Diantane

Every time I see a site to download Homecoming and Tequila it's just a disguise. In fact they want me to download their browser so they can fill my new PC with a lot of garbage. Is there somewhere i can go to download CoH away from the shark infested waters?

This post right here, made by one of the developers, has a link to exactly where you should go to download City of Heroes Homecoming.

• Thumbs Up 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

I found the part where you register. Going to make this a second account. So I registered. It then sends a confirmation to your email address (different then the one used before). But I never get the confirmation. Not in hours. Not in the spam folder. Is anyone home?

curious why you are setting up a second account instead of resetting password?  You will have no characters and a blank account.

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

You've obviously made it here and have at least one forum account, so you've done half the paperwork. The link above is good, but I have a few in my sig that may help. Especially if you're wanting to switch from tequila.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

As noted on the Main Page, Support is only responding to Critical Issues over the Holidays, so there may be an issue with the email that won't be resolved till they return. I would go ahead and see if it will let you create the 2nd GAME account. Also if you are setting up a 2nd PC you can go ahead and download the Homecoming Launcher and install the game, then just test it with your primary account.  Happy New Year!

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X