JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

This is brilliant. If you're taking requests, how about bio/savage tanker? Or a rad/rad stalker or tanker (rad/rad is just fun okay and I think those are the only ones I can't find here). Definitely gonna have some fun with the ones you've already posted. 😄

Just now, Neiska said:

Just found this thread, must say all this is impressive @JJDrakken !

Also out of curiosity, is your name in any way related to that old SNES game, Drakken? Loved that game.

JJ are my initials and Drakken is Draken with extra k which Greek for Dragon. Extra k, was old riff of my AOL Days when folks would go KK JJ, Yah, I'm old 😛

1 hour ago, JJDrakken said:

JJ are my initials and Drakken is Draken with extra k which Greek for Dragon. Extra k, was old riff of my AOL Days when folks would go KK JJ, Yah, I'm old 😛

Still pretty awesome, now I am wondering if that is why they named the game that too.

But I did want to ask if you had a Radiation Melee/Dark Armor Brute build. I am working on one as a current project, and I didn't see one in any of your posts, but I could have missed it.

Thanks bunches!

1 hour ago, Neiska said:

Still pretty awesome, now I am wondering if that is why they named the game that too.

But I did want to ask if you had a Radiation Melee/Dark Armor Brute build. I am working on one as a current project, and I didn't see one in any of your posts, but I could have missed it.

Thanks bunches!

Brute - Radiation Melee - Dark Armor.mxd

• Like 1

Thanks, JJ! Also, in case anyone is wondering, and because I just downloaded all of them for some reason, there are now 1313 1324 (more got uploaded while I was typing this) builds in this thread, if I did that right. Or about 10 MB of Mids files. Gravity/Dark being the one most represented with 9 versions.

1 hour ago, JJDrakken said:

I swear I've done that build several times, you'll have to just look through stuff.

Well, I went through every page here & only found the SJ/SD combo build for a scrapper and tank, but not a brute.  But it's all good.  I'll figure something out from those builds.  Thanks!

8 hours ago, CountVampyro said:

Well, I went through every page here & only found the SJ/SD combo build for a scrapper and tank, but not a brute.  But it's all good.  I'll figure something out from those builds.  Thanks!

Here:

Brute - Street Justice - Shield Defense.mxd

Corruptor - Ice Blast - Poison.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken