JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

• 4 weeks later

Hey there!

Thanks for the time in making these builds. I downloaded about 6 of them.

I looked through the thread and didnt see a WM/SR scrapper (strong defense, with no money cap). If you have time, would love to check one out. 

Edit: Also if you have a Stone(granite form)/Rad tanker build?

Thanks again for the time and effort

Cheers

Edited by bullnozerrr

On 12/30/2021 at 7:05 PM, bullnozerrr said:

Hey there!

Thanks for the time in making these builds. I downloaded about 6 of them.

I looked through the thread and didnt see a WM/SR scrapper (strong defense, with no money cap). If you have time, would love to check one out. 

Edit: Also if you have a Stone(granite form)/Rad tanker build?

Thanks again for the time and effort

Cheers

On 12/30/2021 at 5:08 PM, Grimjackal said:

If possible, could you do a staff/bio stalker build? I'd like to see one focusing on health and/or recharge if possible. Thanks!

Tanker - Stone Armor - Radiation Melee.mxdStalker - Staff Fighting - Bio Armor.mxdScrapper - War Mace - Super Reflexes.mxdBlaster - Seismic Blast - Fire Manipulation.mxdBlaster - Seismic Blast - Devices.mxdBlaster - Fire Blast - Earth Manipulation.mxd

I will try to write this as positive as i can but i think you will not be happy reading this.

Your Stalker Builds at least the latest few of them i checked are all not good.

They may be good enough for you but you have clearly no idea on how the Stalker plays or what its core gameplay mechanic is.

In none of your builds you have the Gauss Proc in Build Up.

In none of your builds you have Stalkers Guile Proc in Assassin Strike. 

One of the builds had Build Up at lvl 49!

I will not talk about picking placate in every one of your builds because there are people that like to have it.

These stuff what i mentioned is Stalker specific, so i could say it is no probs just educate the player and have fun together.....but how can you seriously not have performance shifter proc in any of the builds? That is some basic level build knowledge to slot performance shifter into stamina. that is one of the first things everyone does.

I strongly advice to look up some mids fu build stuff.

• Like 1

I would welcome you posting your builds here and in the other respective AT forums for other people to chime in on. The last time I checked that thread, you missed some key blaster nuances and there was room for improvement. I also see you have gotten feedback on your offer to help in the sentinel and stalker forums from the resident experts there. If you truly want to help, taking in some constructive feedback and incorporating them into your build will go a long way.

But more importantly, teach people game mechanics and how to use the tools at their disposal. That can carry across every AT the people play, instead of benefiting the one build your fans ask for. The trend of softcap + max resists across all builds deprives new players of even the most basic understanding of the game outside of those two attributes.

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

• JJDrakken changed the title to JJDrakken's Random Builds
  • 2 weeks later

This will be last batch I put out.  This is not community I once knew. Folks have become bitter & angry and need to strike out at other people constantly.  Amount of Hateful DMs I got here & the Discord(I've left the Discord & removed this website from my bookmarks) and in game over past couple weeks, have made me decide I don't care about this community anymore. I won't put up with it, I got better things to do with my life.  So this last of builds I had laying around.   Goodbye & I hope folks still get use out what is still left here.

Tanker - Willpower - Radiation Melee.mxdTanker - Willpower - Kinetic Melee.mxdTanker - Super Reflexes - Fiery Melee.mxdTanker - Super Reflexes - Electrical Melee.mxdTanker - Stone Armor - Fiery Melee.mxdTanker - Shield Defense - Savage Melee.mxdTanker - Radiation Armor - War Mace.mxdTanker - Radiation Armor - Martial Arts.mxdTanker - Invulnerability - Titan Weapons.mxdTanker - Invulnerability - Ice Melee.mxdTanker - Ice Armor - Claws.mxdTanker - Fiery Aura - Psionic Melee.mxdTanker - Electric Armor - Battle Axe.mxdTanker - Dark Armor - Broad Sword.mxdTanker - Bio Armor - Spines.mxdTanker - Bio Armor - Katana.mxdDominator - Gravity Control - Thorny Assault.mxdArachnos Ranged Bane Spider Soldier.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken

21 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

Amount of Hateful DMs I got here & the Discord

@JJDrakken ?!!

What you briefly described here is not cool. If you check back and see this, please do the rest of a favor and report the offenders. Hope to see you around, I've shared your builds with tons of new folks and they've always been appreciative.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I want to say thank you for all the help you've always provided to me and all the other people in the community.  It saddens me to hear that you've been dealing with so much venom.

Your builds and your efforts have always been helpful and appreciated.  Even if a build you posted didn't exactly meet my needs, I used them to help figure out what worked for me, and that was just as invaluable.

To those of the community out there that just had to be mean, I noticed they have not started their own threads about character building, or providing the sheer volume of builds you did.  Whether they speak from experience or not, the few critiques I read were invariably meant to be insulting. 

You needing a break is understandable.  It's hard to enjoy something when battered by hate.  Do what you need to do, play what you need to play, and always put your enjoyment over everyone else's opinions.  You were a great resource, and you deserve to have that recognized.

• Thumbs Up 1