JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Hello JJ, first I would like to say thank you for being such an absolute asset to the community. Genuinely, thank you.

I was looking to make either a brute, or tanker with Broad Sword and Shield. I'm not really sure which I wanted to go with, but as tanky as possible with still decent damage would be what I am looking to. If you could provide a build, and a recommendation on which would suit that role the best I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, Tusen said:

Hello JJ, first I would like to say thank you for being such an absolute asset to the community. Genuinely, thank you.

I was looking to make either a brute, or tanker with Broad Sword and Shield. I'm not really sure which I wanted to go with, but as tanky as possible with still decent damage would be what I am looking to. If you could provide a build, and a recommendation on which would suit that role the best I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Tanker - Shield Defense - Broad Sword.mxdSentinel - Energy Blast - Dark Armor.mxd

23 hours ago, Renderman201 said:

Thanks for all the fun builds! Especially the Kinetics/Rad Defender! I used to main that back in Live.

As for the requested one, I meant Beam Rifle/Tactical Arrow Blaster. I got the secondaries mixed up as well when my friend kept telling me to try TA. Thanks again and sorry for the confusion!

Corruptor - Fire Blast - Nature Affinity.mxdController - Gravity Control - Traps.mxdBlaster - Beam Rifle - Tactical Arrow.mxd

Okay, so I went over all fifteen pages of this thread (whewf!) and I have not, in fact, seen the builds I was looking for. So if you feel like making more or have one lying around, I could really use the following:

Brute - DB/WP (yes, I know DB is disliked, what can I say, I need a build for "this person, with a sword" and Staff/WP

Controller - Dark/Dark

Thank you!

On 8/6/2021 at 2:15 PM, Genia said:

Okay, so I went over all fifteen pages of this thread (whewf!) and I have not, in fact, seen the builds I was looking for. So if you feel like making more or have one lying around, I could really use the following:

Brute - DB/WP (yes, I know DB is disliked, what can I say, I need a build for "this person, with a sword" and Staff/WP

Controller - Dark/Dark

Thank you!

Stalker - Dark Melee - Fiery Aura.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Cold Domination.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Time Manipulation.mxdCorruptor - Sonic Attacks - Kinetics.mxdCorruptor - Energy Blast - Dark Miasma.mxdController - Darkness Control - Darkness Affinity.mxdBrute - Staff Fighting - Willpower.mxdBrute - Dual Blades - Willpower.mxdBlaster - Electrical Blast - Atomic Manipulation.mxd

On 8/14/2021 at 7:48 PM, Videra said:

Hey! Do you have an Invulnerability/Stone Melee and Dark/Titan Weapons tanker in there anywhere? Thank you for all the builds!

Tanker - Invulnerability - Stone Melee.mxdTanker - Dark Armor - Titan Weapons.mxdSentinel - Archery - Radiation Armor.mxdCorruptor - Sonic Attacks - Sonic Resonance.mxdCorruptor - Radiation Blast - Force Field.mxd

18 hours ago, SuperRosie121 said:

Can i please request a Dark Melee / Electric armour Brute with SJ pls 🙂 and if you have time a Energy / Electric Brute

p.s im english so armour has a u in it 😄

22 hours ago, Morgahn said:

At your convenience, I could I request a Plant/Kinetics controller and a Nature/Water Defender, please?

Tanker - Stone Armor - Martial Arts.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Dark Miasma.mxdDominator - Mind Control - Dark Assault.mxdDominator - Gravity Control - Icy Assault.mxdDefender - Nature Affinity - Water Blast.mxdController - Plant Control - Kinetics.mxdBrute - Energy Melee - Electric Armor.mxdBrute - Dark Melee - Electric Armor.mxdBlaster - Ice Blast - Atomic Manipulation.mxdBlaster - Energy Blast - Electricity Manipulation.mxd