JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

If you'd be so courteous, I'd like to request

Radiation/Energy ranged blaster,

Dark/Electric Controller

Radiation/Ninjitsu Scrapper.

Again, I and my friends thank you for your efforts.  It's always appreciated.

7 hours ago, Morgahn said:

If you'd be so courteous, I'd like to request

Radiation/Energy ranged blaster,

Dark/Electric Controller

Radiation/Ninjitsu Scrapper.

Again, I and my friends thank you for your efforts.  It's always appreciated.

9 hours ago, Apian said:

Would you happen to have a melee-focused Ice/Elec Blaster build or be able to make one?

Controller - Darkness Control - Electrical Affinity.mxdBrute - Super Strength - Dark Armor.mxdBrute - Stone Melee - Energy Aura.mxdBrute - Spines - Electric Armor.mxdBrute - Fiery Melee - Ice Armor.mxdBlaster - Radiation Blast - Energy Manipulation.mxdBlaster - Ice Blast - Electricity Manipulation.mxdScrapper - Radiation Melee - Ninjitsu.mxdDominator - Darkness Control - Dark Assault.mxdDefender - Traps - Psychic Blast.mxdController - Ice Control - Cold Domination.mxd

JJ, I could use a bit of help, if you don't mind.

I'm looking at playing a brute, and /Rad looks good, and I want to pair it with either Energy, Kinetic or Psionic melee.

What's your take on building those?  Any of them pair better for viability?

thanks For the help, in advance.

17 hours ago, Arkane said:

JJ, I could use a bit of help, if you don't mind.

I'm looking at playing a brute, and /Rad looks good, and I want to pair it with either Energy, Kinetic or Psionic melee.

What's your take on building those?  Any of them pair better for viability?

thanks For the help, in advance.

Brute - Psionic Melee - Radiation Armor.mxdController - Illusion Control - Force Field.mxdController - Fire Control - Radiation Emission.mxd

I'd like to make 2 requests, please.

First, a Shield Defense/Stone Melee Tanker.

Second, a Fire Blast/Mental Manipulation Blaster. I lean towards ranged for my blasters, over blapping, though I don't mind either and/or both.

Thank you for your hard work!

17 hours ago, tripthicket said:

I'd like to make 2 requests, please.

First, a Shield Defense/Stone Melee Tanker.

Second, a Fire Blast/Mental Manipulation Blaster. I lean towards ranged for my blasters, over blapping, though I don't mind either and/or both.

Thank you for your hard work!

Blaster - Energy Blast - Sonic Manipulation.mxdTanker - Shield Defense - Stone Melee.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Dark Miasma.mxdBlaster - Psychic Blast - Mental Manipulation.mxd

Another batch of request, including one that I get a lot requests for, just feel Petless MMs are silly. But for all you Whipper Boys n Girls, there a Petless Whipper MM that is not only survivable, but useful to a team as well. (Demons/Forcefield)

Blaster - Ice Blast - Devices.mxdScrapper - Ice Melee - Regeneration.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Trick Arrow.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Force Field.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Dark Miasma.mxdController - Mind Control - Traps.mxdController - Fire Control - Electrical Affinity.mxdController - Electric Control - Kinetics.mxd

SOOO, Mids is finally updated. Meaning all changes to various Travel/Power Pools, etc.. are in. Thus future builds will be more updated and folks if they want too(Please don't just all go balls to walls tits over the barrels stampeding me with requests) Can ask for some updated builds.

I have spent.. maybe a minute or 3... and downloaded a copy of all of JJDrakken's buids to date (6/30/2021) a zip of those builds is attached. Some of them may be duplicates because, frankly, I got a bit spacey after about the 700 mark, but some of them look like duplicates because they are different types of build for the same AT/Set. Working out which are which?, well at this point, may the odds be ever in your favour. I do not plan on doing that trip again and JJ, thank you.

mids builds.zip

edit: there are 1144 mids builds in this file.

Edited by rizlazz
  • Like 3