JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Don't know if i'm using the search function incorrectly (or if the build just isn't here)

I searched for 'scrapper - katana - regeneration' but nothing comes up.

If there isn't one here, would be awesome if you could throw something up 🙂

thanks in advance!

Neil.

ZERO MERIDIAN (AFFILIATED WITH THE HOUNDS OF L❤️VE) REUNION SERVE

ZM WATCHTOWER, Geosynchronous Low-Earth Orbit, Lat 51.476852 Long -0.000500,

enterbasefrompasscode ZEROMERIDIAN-1121 

ZM Watchtower is for all heroes at all times, all we ask is that you set your visual scale  /vis_scale 10

At your convenience, could you do a work up for an Assault Rifle/Atomic blaster (ranged), a Mind control/Fire dominator, and a Dark Armor/Staff tank? 

Please, and thank you. It's much appreciated.

18 hours ago, CaptainAmazing said:

Don't know if i'm using the search function incorrectly (or if the build just isn't here)

I searched for 'scrapper - katana - regeneration' but nothing comes up.

If there isn't one here, would be awesome if you could throw something up 🙂

thanks in advance!

Neil.

17 hours ago, Magikh said:

At your convenience, could you do a work up for an Assault Rifle/Atomic blaster (ranged), a Mind control/Fire dominator, and a Dark Armor/Staff tank? 

Please, and thank you. It's much appreciated.

Tanker - Dark Armor - Staff Fighting.mxdScrapper - Katana - Regeneration.mxdDominator - Mind Control - Fiery Assault.mxdDominator - Fire Control - Savage Assault.mxdBlaster - Assault Rifle - Atomic Manipulation.mxd

thats awesome, thank you!

ZERO MERIDIAN (AFFILIATED WITH THE HOUNDS OF L❤️VE) REUNION SERVE

ZM WATCHTOWER, Geosynchronous Low-Earth Orbit, Lat 51.476852 Long -0.000500,

enterbasefrompasscode ZEROMERIDIAN-1121 

ZM Watchtower is for all heroes at all times, all we ask is that you set your visual scale  /vis_scale 10

These are all amazing, can i Have a Ice/Ice Blaster using Combat Jumping & SJ please.  Could you include all primaries apart from Frost Breath too. Also can i have KB protection in Combat Jumping  slot (dont want to waste a power on Acrobatics.  Can you make it if possible for varied content as well 🙂

Thanks

JJ, You have been a font of helpfulness.  Thank you for that, from all of us benefiting from your work.

I've checked the thread, and there's two defender builds I could use help with:  a Storm/Electric with flight and a Cold/Ice.  Please, and Thank you.

20 hours ago, Morgahn said:

JJ, You have been a font of helpfulness.  Thank you for that, from all of us benefiting from your work.

I've checked the thread, and there's two defender builds I could use help with:  a Storm/Electric with flight and a Cold/Ice.  Please, and Thank you.

Stalker - Martial Arts - Dark Armor.mxdStalker - Fiery Melee - Shield Defense.mxdStalker - Energy Melee - Bio Armor.mxdDefender - Storm Summoning - Electrical Blast.mxdDefender - Cold Domination - Ice Blast.mxdBrute - Energy Melee - Electric Armor.mxdBlaster - Dark Blast - Devices.mxdArachnos Bane Spider Soldier.mxd

16 hours ago, Hugh Axe said:

Was looking for an Invuln/Street Justice build, not sure if i just missed it or not. Thank you so much!

15 hours ago, Sinestro said:

Hey JJ, can you do a dark fire brute build? Thx

Tanker - Invulnerability - Street Justice.mxdStalker - Ninja Blade - Invulnerability.mxdSentinel - Dark Blast - Bio Armor.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Sonic Resonance.mxdBrute - Dark Melee - Fiery Aura.mxd

JJ, I have a few projects that I've been trying to finish but I am lost. Can you help me with: Plant/Storm, Fire/Cold Domination, & Dark/Dark, Controllers? Also trying to figure out how to build a durable and damaging Will/Elec Tanker and Street Justice/Energy Aura Brute. I went through 14 pages but I could have missed one. Can you help? Thank you!