JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

9 hours ago, Bros Ex Machina said:

Can you explain it please? Never tried and dunno what it means 😞

Thank you for the build BTW! 

Rage Crash: Is when your Rage drops and it's doubled up(Which you want to do, cuz 160% dmg bonus and ToHit Bonus). But when it crashes, your Dmg is floored to -10000% for couple seconds and your Defense is floored.  Your a defense based Tank, SS is best suited for Resistant based sets.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

Rage Crash: Is when your Rage drops and it's doubled up(Which you want to do, cuz 160% dmg bonus and ToHit Bonus). But when it crashes, your Dmg is floored to -10000% for couple seconds and your Defense is floored.  Your a defense based Tank, SS is best suited for Resistant based sets.

Thank you very much! I Think it doesn't fit well so 😅

Ooh, dunno how you feel about dreadful concept builds, but any tips on this?

• Hover
  • Stealth and taunt, although not at the same time obviously
  • Minimal effects, no friendly AoE
  • As durable as possible (dealing damage is optional, just gotta survive it)

I swear that there's a reasoning behind that, and I know it would be utter pain to try playing. 😛

3 hours ago, betsumei said:

Ooh, dunno how you feel about dreadful concept builds, but any tips on this?

• Hover
  • Stealth and taunt, although not at the same time obviously
  • Minimal effects, no friendly AoE
  • As durable as possible (dealing damage is optional, just gotta survive it)

I swear that there's a reasoning behind that, and I know it would be utter pain to try playing. 😛

On 8/29/2021 at 8:40 AM, captainstar said:

I found a build for a stalker Martial Art/Dark Armor here. But do you have something for a Scrapper MA/DA? tyvm! 😃

And that build that GM who I can't recall name asked for then removed their own post..... -shrugs-

Tanker - Super Reflexes - Dark Melee.mxdScrapper - Martial Arts - Dark Armor.mxdDefender - Empathy - Electrical Blast.mxd

• Thanks 2

Just found this thread and this is a phenomenal amount of work.  I haven't even opened one yet, maybe these are all terrible builds or won't fit my playstyle or maybe you kick puppies - doesn't matter, just a boatload of work for the community.  Thanks!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Since apparently shameless begging is a thing for these threads (😀) , was there a Fire/Dual Blades Brute build that I missed somewhere?  Are their any cheap ones?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

14 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Since apparently shameless begging is a thing for these threads (😀) , was there a Fire/Dual Blades Brute build that I missed somewhere?  Are their any cheap ones?

1. No one here is begging, they are asking. 2. Begging would require that I choose not to do these willingly, but I do these willingly. 3. As for Cheap, I build for final optimal. You can play your lvl 50 on +3x8, Clear all lvl 50 Contacts(All them). You'll make about Billion in cash, become a full incarnate and obviously afford these recipes via Market & Merits.

Here you go: Brute - Dual Blades - Fiery Aura.mxd

10 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

1. No one here is begging, they are asking. 2. Begging would require that I choose not to do these willingly, but I do these willingly. 3. As for Cheap, I build for final optimal. You can play your lvl 50 on +3x8, Clear all lvl 50 Contacts(All them). You'll make about Billion in cash, become a full incarnate and obviously afford these recipes via Market & Merits.

Here you go: Brute - Dual Blades - Fiery Aura.mxd

Simply a joke, don't mind me.  Thanks for the build.

Go have fun!