JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

@JJDrakken, it's been a while since I checked in here, and I'm sorry that's so. I see that you apparently got some flak for your efforts not being in line with someone else's personal or general specifications. I think there was even mention that you should have included instructions on how to play? I shake my head at the people who didn't appreciate or even understand what you did for this community. You're a better man than I am for coming back and continuing your contributions.

It should be obvious that at no time did you ever claim your builds were THE Ultimate Builds. Some folks took them and used them just as they were, myself included, and were happy for the help. Some folks took them and tinkered with them a bit, adjusting here and there to suit their personal tastes or needs, and I too did this with some of your builds. At the very least, your builds were a starting point, and in many cases were all someone needed to get their character where they wanted it to be. Folks can argue about the quality of your builds all day long, and some will be right in some instances, where others will be right in other instances.

Bottom line, I argue that no one--NO ONE--has contributed more in the area of providing builds, and that by far. Take a build and use it, take a build and tinker with it, take a build and debate its merits, but no one can truly argue that this vast resource is wrong. If someone reads this and wants to take issue with my opinion, take it to DMs please, and blast me there. JJ doesn't deserve the ire.

JJ, thank you for all you've done, and I hope you find it within you to keep giving. Stay strong, my friend.

-- trip

• Thumbs Up 7

I've seen a lot of pre-loaded builds in MIDS. From my experience, some were extremely questionable. Six slots for Brawl? Really?

JJ's builds are outstanding. I've been slowly replacing the old ones with what he's posted. I will always share this crafter's fantastic works. You make this game even better. Especially for folks like me who don't have a clue what we're doing.

Kudos to you JJ!

• Thumbs Up 2

No problem, I'm currently dealing with an account in game by @Lunastar who won't stop griefing me, he went out of his way to make an @fatboy drakken account to continue the grief at me, after I ignored first.  I put in a ticket, but that never seems to do anything.

Just tired of it, like I have this core group of asshats, who love nothing more then to grief me on here or in game. My ignore list keeps growing.

Bout ready just stop putting builds out anymore and dealing with this community.  After the one guy who talked me back into doing it, @Rathulfrpassed away couple weeks back, I've lost one guy who still talked shop and played here with me, he was on my original crew from live.  I'm just tired of it all.  This community is just angry shitty people anymore it feels like.

• Sad 2

On 4/9/2022 at 4:39 PM, JJDrakken said:

No problem, I'm currently dealing with an account in game by @Lunastar who won't stop griefing me, he went out of his way to make an @fatboy drakken account to continue the grief at me, after I ignored first.  I put in a ticket, but that never seems to do anything.

Just tired of it, like I have this core group of asshats, who love nothing more then to grief me on here or in game. My ignore list keeps growing.

Bout ready just stop putting builds out anymore and dealing with this community.  After the one guy who talked me back into doing it, @Rathulfrpassed away couple weeks back, I've lost one guy who still talked shop and played here with me, he was on my original crew from live.  I'm just tired of it all.  This community is just angry shitty people anymore it feels like.

That's such a damn shame. I know what it's like to have trolls come after others and even myself slinging all the stupidity that they can.

I don't blame you for feeling burnt out. I and I'm certain many others who have yet to voice their support, we appreciate all that you've done.

Your builds have helped me better understand what I'm doing and they've helped me identify how to improve on things. Again, thank you so very much.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

Hey man, great job on everything. I've used a few of these already, and sorry to hear about what you been going through recently. But was wondering if you had a MM: Demon/Kin build? I tried to scroll through them mostly but not sure if I missed it somewhere since there are so many, lol.

1 hour ago, kc0 said:

Hey man, great job on everything. I've used a few of these already, and sorry to hear about what you been going through recently. But was wondering if you had a MM: Demon/Kin build? I tried to scroll through them mostly but not sure if I missed it somewhere since there are so many, lol.

Use ctrl (cmnd (sp) on mac) + F and use that to search the pages for mastermind. That made searching through the builds for me far easier. 

@JJDrakken can't thank you enough for spending your time doing this. Making builds absolutely terrifies me and overwhelms me, which makes people like you a blessing for people like me. I found builds here for some of my higher level masterminds who really ought to be thinking about these sorts of things. And I hope that by using and studying these, I will be able to learn to do this myself as well. Thank you for the contributions you have made to this community. ❤️  

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

7 hours ago, kc0 said:

Mastermind - Demon Summoning - Kinetics.mxd

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

I am always asked a lot in game or in DMs here on the boards about my take on various Mastermind...unhealthy amount of asking, lol.  So here ya'll go.

Mastermind - Thugs - Nature Affinity.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Kinetics.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Force Field.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Empathy.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Electrical Affinity.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Dark Miasma.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Cold Domination.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Trick Arrow.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Traps.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Time Manipulation.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Thermal Radiation.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Storm Summoning.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Sonic Resonance.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Radiation Emission.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Poison.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Pain Domination.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Nature Affinity.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Kinetics.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Force Field.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Empathy.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Electrical Affinity.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Dark Miasma.mxdMastermind - Robotics - Cold Domination.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Trick Arrow.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Traps.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Time Manipulation.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Thermal Radiation.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Storm Summoning.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Sonic Resonance.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Radiation Emission.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Poison.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Pain Domination.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Nature Affinity.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Kinetics.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Force Field.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Empathy.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Electrical Affinity.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Dark Miasma.mxdMastermind - Ninjas - Cold Domination.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Trick Arrow.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Traps.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Time Manipulation.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Thermal Radiation.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Storm Summoning.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Sonic Resonance.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Radiation Emission.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Poison.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Pain Domination.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Nature Affinity.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Kinetics.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Force Field.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Empathy.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Electrical Affinity.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Dark Miasma.mxdMastermind - Necromancy - Cold Domination.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Trick Arrow.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Traps.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Time Manipulation.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Thermal Radiation.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Storm Summoning.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Sonic Resonance.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Radiation Emission.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Poison.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Pain Domination.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Nature Affinity.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Kinetics.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Force Field.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Empathy.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Electrical Affinity.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Dark Miasma.mxdMastermind - Mercenaries - Cold Domination.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Trick Arrow.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Traps.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Time Manipulation.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Thermal Radiation.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Storm Summoning.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Sonic Resonance.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Radiation Emission.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Poison.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Pain Domination.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Nature Affinity.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Kinetics.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Force Field.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Empathy.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Electrical Affinity.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Dark Miasma.mxdMastermind - Demon Summoning - Cold Domination.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Trick Arrow.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Traps.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Time Manipulation.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Thermal Radiation.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Storm Summoning.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Sonic Resonance.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Radiation Emission.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Poison.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Pain Domination.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Nature Affinity.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Kinetics.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Force Field.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Empathy.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Dark Miasma.mxdMastermind - Beast Mastery - Cold Domination.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Trick Arrow.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Traps.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Time Manipulation.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Thermal Radiation.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Storm Summoning.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Sonic Resonance.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Radiation Emission.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Poison.mxdMastermind - Thugs - Pain Domination.mxd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2