JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

12 hours ago, Kayeun said:

Do you happen to have an updated elec/elec/MU blaster with fly?

It doesn't have to have MU. If another set works better go with that.

Do you like get punched in the face? If not, I wouldn't go Mu, I'd go Black Scorpion for the shield. But your going full theme, then I understand.

Here are two versions.  Mu & Black Scorpion, you can decide which you want.

Blaster - Electrical Blast - Electricity Manipulation -Mu.mxdBlaster - Electrical Blast - Electricity Manipulation - Black Scorpion.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken

JJ,

Thank you very much for your builds so far!  I find them helpful in comparing my thoughts to yours (and others), and learning from them!  Is there any chance you can put together a Thermal/Beam, Thermal/DP, Thermal/Sonic, and a Thermal/Rad defender build?  Sorry, but I favor defenders!  🙂  Thank you again!

Edited by wRECk69
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 11:53 AM, wRECk69 said:

JJ,

Thank you very much for your builds so far!  I find them helpful in comparing my thoughts to yours (and others), and learning from them!  Is there any chance you can put together a Thermal/Beam, Thermal/DP, Thermal/Sonic, and a Thermal/Rad defender build?  Sorry, but I favor defenders!  🙂  Thank you again!

Won't do Sonic, Mid's not updated yet.  So changes to that are not there & ready.

Defender - Thermal Radiation - Radiation Blast.mxdDefender - Thermal Radiation - Dual Pistols.mxdDefender - Thermal Radiation - Beam Rifle.mxd

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later