JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Thank you for the builds btw!

I looked through all the builds and only saw one for peacebringer, is it possible to have perma human form PB high budget?

*actually im not too sure is that build for human form* lol

Edited by CPLnerd6

16 hours ago, Uriahs Heep said:

Thanks for all the work you put into your builds. You are my go-to for builds. That being said I couldn't find a build for a bio armor/battle axe tanker and grabbed one elsewhere.

Want to give it a go?

Thanks,

Heep

Heep 41 - Tanker (Bio Armor).mxd 5.17 kB · 1 download

16 hours ago, CPLnerd6 said:

Thank you for the builds btw!

I looked through all the builds and only saw one for peacebringer, is it possible to have perma human form PB high budget?

*actually im not too sure is that build for human form* lol

The only time I refuse a build normally is Spine/Fire anything. But Human Kheldians, I hate just as much.  They are a set that has next to no Status Protection.  They are Resistance Based, not Defensive(Which would be needed to help avoid Status Attacks).  Yes there tricks in form swapping, but then your just losing time/potential slots.  I'll fiddle with something, but don't expect my best work with it. (I prefer Dual Form builds).  This was an attempt of the Original Devs at a Unique AT, but they did a poor job(They even admitted it, where planning on doing overhaul of it, before Shutdown happened).

Tanker - Bio Armor - Battle Axe.mxdPeacebringer - Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Thumbs Up 1

Love the work you do with these builds, they've been great jumping off points and fuel for new alt ideas via combos, would it be possible to get a Dualform thats human + nova for both kheldians?  I just really hate how dwarf form looks, build dosent have to be op, or meta or minmaxed, just useable so I can be aesthetically picky lol

1 hour ago, Beliand said:

Love the work you do with these builds, they've been great jumping off points and fuel for new alt ideas via combos, would it be possible to get a Dualform thats human + nova for both kheldians?  I just really hate how dwarf form looks, build dosent have to be op, or meta or minmaxed, just useable so I can be aesthetically picky lol

Sigh...I hate Kheldians.  A lot....I may or may not get around to that. Nothing personal, I just really hate that AT. Anytime you want Human form, it starts going out the window for being anything I find worth my time.

3 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

Sigh...I hate Kheldians.  A lot....I may or may not get around to that. Nothing personal, I just really hate that AT. Anytime you want Human form, it starts going out the window for being anything I find worth my time.

understandable, you do this of your own free time, figured it didn't hurt to ask, yes or no, you do you

17 hours ago, Beliand said:

understandable, you do this of your own free time, figured it didn't hurt to ask, yes or no, you do you

Not happening. Spent 2hrs fiddling & your basically asking me to build you two energy blasters in the same build without the slots able to support it.  Let alone the means to keep it alive.  Your better off either staying Squid or Human.  If all you wanna do is blast....if that's all you wanna do. You'd be better off just being a Corrupter, Defender, or Blaster. Least I can make them far more viable.  Not the horror I've been trying to work with.

Edited by JJDrakken

1 hour ago, JJDrakken said:

Not happening. Spent 2hrs fiddling & your basically asking me to build you two energy blasters in the same build without the slots able to support it.  Let alone the means to keep it alive.  Your better off either staying Squid or Human.  If all you wanna do is blast....if that's all you wanna do. You'd be better off just being a Corrupter, Defender, or Blaster. Least I can make them far more viable.  Not the horror I've been trying to work with.

Fair enough, wasnt my intent to unleash a horror upon you, appreciate the consideration at least!  

On 8/17/2021 at 4:40 PM, JJDrakken said:

Would it be worth it to use the Brute- Elec/Shield build on a scrapper or would you change it up for better results?

Hiya, can you help me with a few more builds? Some of them are for my mom and dad.

Controller: Fire/Forcefield

Blaster: Beam/Ninja, Beam/Time, Electric/Devices

Scrapper: Spines/Regeneration

Dominator: Mind/Thorns, Electric/Stone

Brute: Stone/Stone

Defender: Nature/Sonic, Kin/Energy

Do you have a variant of the Bots/Storm with Mu Fences, or would you be willing to make one if it's not too much trouble? If not, that's fine, and I completely understand. Thank you for all the hard work you've done for this community.

A synergy built Melee Group(While yes the Def/Corr can be ranged, be in melee/mid will grant them better overall bonus). 

Got 7 other friends, thinking of group dynamic, here you go.  Can work on all 3 sides(Though the Spider will have to start red and Tunnel System over to Nova Praetoria for Gold).  That means, Blue, Red, & Gold together.  Here ya'll go.

Corruptor - Sonic Attacks - Poison.mxdController - Fire Control - Sonic Resonance.mxdArachnos Melee Bane Spider Soldier.mxdScrapper - Staff Fighting - Stone Armor.mxdScrapper - Psionic Melee - Ninjitsu.mxdScrapper - Electrical Melee - Ice Armor.mxdScrapper - Dark Melee - Energy Aura.mxdDefender - Kinetics - Dark Blast.mxd