JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Hello all! I'm looking for a particular build and struggling. I checked out the spreadsheet on page 30 and it isn't on offer there.

I'm looking for a ranged Assault Rifle / Ninjitsu build that prioritizes damage. Anyone know of one? Thanks tons!

On 1/14/2024 at 9:02 AM, ocman6220 said:

Looking for:

Scrapper MA/Energy Aura

Blaster PSY/TA

Thank you.

Also looking for:  Brute RAD/Electrical

(I looked back at pages as well as the excel sheet.  Didn't see these.)

Greetings,

I am looking for: Tanker Radiation Armor/Radiation Melee build.

I searched the forum and checked the google doc and could not find one already made.

I'm still new to CoH but I less often see "same power combos." i.e. rad/rad or fire/fire. Not sure if people prefer unique off theme power combinations or if the powers perform better that way. Just an observation I've made.

Thank you in advance! You've helped me out tremendously.

On 1/14/2024 at 8:02 AM, ocman6220 said:

Looking for:

Scrapper MA/Energy Aura

Blaster PSY/TA

Thank you.

16 hours ago, KornKobb said:

Greetings,

I am looking for: Tanker Radiation Armor/Radiation Melee build.

I searched the forum and checked the google doc and could not find one already made.

I'm still new to CoH but I less often see "same power combos." i.e. rad/rad or fire/fire. Not sure if people prefer unique off theme power combinations or if the powers perform better that way. Just an observation I've made.

Thank you in advance! You've helped me out tremendously.

Blaster (Psychic Blast - Tactical Arrow).mbdTanker (Radiation Armor - Radiation Melee).mbdScrapper (Martial Arts - Energy Aura).mbd

1 hour ago, Twitchy McNutz said:

Just wondering if there will ever be another update to the google doc spreadsheet?  I know it's a lot of work involved there but was just curious if you had any plans to try to update it again.

It's not my creation, as I've stated before. You'll have to ask the guy who posted it.

The only Blaster Ice/Fire build I see is from 2021 (page 11 of this thread) and among other things has us taking Afterburner at Level 30 which is now inherent. If you get a chance can you update this build so be inline with where the game is now. Thanks!

9 hours ago, Infinite Zen said:

The only Blaster Ice/Fire build I see is from 2021 (page 11 of this thread) and among other things has us taking Afterburner at Level 30 which is now inherent. If you get a chance can you update this build so be inline with where the game is now. Thanks!

When asking for a Blaster. I need to know if you want a Blaster or Blapper or a Mix.

On 1/16/2024 at 9:09 PM, Unmada said:

Oops, I'm sorry. I need a blaster build. Should have specified that.

So you would ask for a AR/Ninja Training or NT for future. Ninjitsu is armor set.

Defender (Dark Miasma - Dark Blast).mbdBlaster (Assault Rifle - Ninja Training).mbdTanker (Stone Armor - Radiation Melee).mbdSentinel (Storm Blast - Bio Armor).mbdScrapper (Katana - Stone Armor).mbdPersonal Build Tanker (Ice Armor - Radiation Melee).mbdMastermind (Robotics - Pain Domination).mbd

I've had some folks ask me for builds I USE, since my play style is not same other others, so on so forth. So if you see a build that Says: Personal Build. That's build I personally use.

Edited by JJDrakken

1 hour ago, JJDrakken said:

When asking for a Blaster. I need to know if you want a Blaster or Blapper or a Mix.

other than to use Burn it's pretty much a ranged. Your original build skipped Fire Sword, Combust, and FSS and I was fine with that.

45 minutes ago, StarseedWarrior said:

Hello sir may I get a sentinel build for ele/ele/ele that plays like a little hybrid of blapping and useful teams and solo? Thank you Just fyi my main play style is battlemage types.

Thank you!!!

Controller (Symphony Control - Pain Domination).mbdController (Ice Control - Traps).mbdSpecified Sentinel (Electrical Blast - Electric Armor).mbdSpecified Corruptor (Dark Blast - Poison).mbdMelee Arachnos Widow (Night Widow Training - Widow Teamwork).mbdDominator (Illusion Control - Electricity Assault).mbdDominator (Earth Control - Earth Assault).mbdCorruptor (Dual Pistols - Trick Arrow).mbd

On 10/12/2021 at 7:46 AM, JJDrakken said:

I'm on disability, do to my breaking down of my lower spine and disks and my depression/anxiety as well as my heart. So I got noting but time, but I won't say no to anyone want to show any appreciation, I don't ask for it though nor expect it.

Brute - Broad Sword - Shield Defense.mxd 4.7 kB · 87 downloads

Do you have a tip jar? I think you're doing a great service for the community and should get at least a few dinners out of it.

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

12 hours ago, Kilrane said:

Do you have a tip jar? I think you're doing a great service for the community and should get at least a few dinners out of it.

I do have a means for folks to do so. But I feel awkward about it. But if someone asks and honestly wants to. I'll send em a link.

Hey so I was told by lovely folks in game, that I could come here to request a build.  

I see you have done a psi/mental blaster, but I was wondering if you could do something, taking fly as a travel power?  I tried to customize the build you made in Mids, and I just made a mess of it.  

4 hours ago, NorthstarGaymer said:

Hey so I was told by lovely folks in game, that I could come here to request a build.  

I see you have done a psi/mental blaster, but I was wondering if you could do something, taking fly as a travel power?  I tried to customize the build you made in Mids, and I just made a mess of it.  

Tanker (Dark Armor - Street Justice).mbdSpecified Stalker (Street Justice - Regeneration).mbdSpecified Stalker (Savage Melee - Radiation Armor).mbdSentinel (Energy Blast - Invulnerability).mbdSentinel (Dual Pistols - Dark Armor).mbdMelee Dominator (Fire Control - Dark Assault).mbdBrute (Stone Melee - Super Reflexes).mbdBlaster (Psychic Blast - Mental Manipulation).mbdBlapper (Electrical Blast - Mental Manipulation).mbd

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Like 1

I made a blaster build that's Psychic/Energy. I usually do ranged because the aoe's are good and usually wipe an entire mob out with three casts, but sometimes I will blap after doing psychic wail on the stunned enemies since I am already in melee and use psy tornado + scramble minds + repulsion field to keep stuff busy.  My method of play usually involves spamming power boost and fishing for force feedback procs. I have the influence to waste on these purples, but maybe there is something better that I could use instead!

Blaster (Psychic Blast - Energy Manipulation).mbd

1 hour ago, schrodingercat said:

I made a blaster build that's Psychic/Energy. I usually do ranged because the aoe's are good and usually wipe an entire mob out with three casts, but sometimes I will blap after doing psychic wail on the stunned enemies since I am already in melee and use psy tornado + scramble minds + repulsion field to keep stuff busy.  My method of play usually involves spamming power boost and fishing for force feedback procs. I have the influence to waste on these purples, but maybe there is something better that I could use instead!

Blaster (Psychic Blast - Energy Manipulation).mbd 44.62 kB · 0 downloads

Try this out.

Specified Blaster (Psychic Blast - Energy Manipulation).mbd