JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

12 hours ago, HankGriffin said:

Im trtying to build a spines/bio brute and a electric/willpoer scrapper and im not getting very good results, seeings as you have a serious knack for this i was wondering 😉

Mastermind - Beast Mastery - Sonic Resonance.mxdBrute - Stone Melee - Fiery Aura.mxdBrute - Spines - Bio Armor.mxdBlaster - Beam Rifle - Devices.mxdStalker - Psionic Melee - Energy Aura.mxdSentinel - Dark Blast - Dark Armor.mxdScrapper - Electrical Melee - Willpower.mxd

8 hours ago, Fatal Tech said:

One more request!!  I know you just hooked me up with a Stone/Elec brute, and I'm thrilled with how it looks, but my buddy is a first time player and rolled a Savage/Bio Brute to play alongside me.  Any chance you could do one more??

Brute - Savage Melee - Bio Armor.mxdDominator - Fire Control - Energy Assault.mxdController - Darkness Control - Darkness Affinity.mxd

• Thanks 1

Apologies if this is in here and I've missed it but I'm looking for - Mastermind Beast Mastery/Fire

Thanks in advance.

ZERO MERIDIAN (AFFILIATED WITH THE HOUNDS OF L❤️VE) REUNION SERVE

ZM WATCHTOWER, Geosynchronous Low-Earth Orbit, Lat 51.476852 Long -0.000500,

enterbasefrompasscode ZEROMERIDIAN-1121 

ZM Watchtower is for all heroes at all times, all we ask is that you set your visual scale  /vis_scale 10

Yes, sorry, thats it 🙂

ZM Watchtower is for all heroes at all times, all we ask is that you set your visual scale  /vis_scale 10

awesome, thank you !

13 hours ago, Grimjackal said:

Thanks! I will give it a go! Blaster file opens fine (as a test) - but the sentinel file errors out unfortunately.

I was able to open with textedit and view the build - so that's good for me. Thanks again 🙂

You have the latest Mids?

I just updated to the lastest MIDS to see if that was the issue. I tried opening the build, but no luck, i get the error "Unable to read data - Bad format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)"

I am running MIDS on a mac through wine, so that might be the problem.

Edited by Grimjackal