JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

On 3/7/2021 at 8:24 PM, kaptnemo said:

Resistances on Blaster no good.

Blaster - Fire Blast - Ninja Training.mxd

• 3 weeks later

Thanks again for all the work JJDrakken.

If you can, I'm looking for an old classic - Spines, Regen Scrapper!

Thanks again in advance.

Best,

Neil.

ZERO MERIDIAN (AFFILIATED WITH THE HOUNDS OF L❤️VE) REUNION SERVE

ZM WATCHTOWER, Geosynchronous Low-Earth Orbit, Lat 51.476852 Long -0.000500,

enterbasefrompasscode ZEROMERIDIAN-1121 

ZM Watchtower is for all heroes at all times, all we ask is that you set your visual scale  /vis_scale 10

On 3/28/2021 at 4:15 AM, CaptainAmazing said:

Thanks again for all the work JJDrakken.

If you can, I'm looking for an old classic - Spines, Regen Scrapper!

Thanks again in advance.

Best,

Neil.

Tanker - Fiery Aura - Katana.mxdTanker - Bio Armor - Kinetic Melee.mxdStalker - Fiery Melee - Radiation Armor.mxdStalker - Dark Melee - Shield Defense.mxdScrapper - Spines - Regeneration.mxdCorruptor - Psychic Blast - Poison.mxd

I looked for, and didn't see a brute - claws - willpower - energy mastery

Also, a controller - fire - storm - fire

And finally, one you may refuse to do because it's a concept build.  The AT doesn't matter, but its only superpower needs to be death ray eyes (so, X-Ray Beam from Radiation Blast is pretty much a must).  After that, everything has to be the kind of thing that a costumed athlete could have.  Willpower, Super Reflexes, Traps, Trick/Tactical Arrow, the Fighting Pool, etc. are all fair game, but the rest of the powers in Radiation Blast--with the exception of Aim--aren't.

Thank you very much, both in advance and for the massive pile of builds you've already shared.  You're one of the reasons I love this game's community.

On 4/4/2021 at 12:13 PM, Antistita said:

And finally, one you may refuse to do because it's a concept build.  The AT doesn't matter, but its only superpower needs to be death ray eyes (so, X-Ray Beam from Radiation Blast is pretty much a must).  After that, everything has to be the kind of thing that a costumed athlete could have.  Willpower, Super Reflexes, Traps, Trick/Tactical Arrow, the Fighting Pool, etc. are all fair game, but the rest of the powers in Radiation Blast--with the exception of Aim--aren't.

Thank you very much, both in advance and for the massive pile of builds you've already shared.  You're one of the reasons I love this game's community.

Blaster - Archery - Energy Manipulation.mxdBrute - Claws - Willpower.mxd

2 hours ago, Antarticaa said:

Thanks for your builds.  You've been of great help.  By any chance could you create a scrapper with Titan Weapons/Bio Armor?

Oh so the two most slot whore and headache combos to do......I'll need enough mental energy to deal with it...so Soon, maybe?

EDIT: Here: Scrapper - Titan Weapons - Bio Armor.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken

On 4/4/2021 at 12:13 PM, Antistita said:

Dominator - Gravity Control - Savage Assault.mxdController - Fire Control - Storm Summoning.mxd