Black Scorpion's level range???

Snarky

Getting close to my solo every mission contact project (at least the get to 50 part...)  Down to Redside 40-44.  

In the wiki Black Scorpion is said to have missions specifically for 40-44 range, including a mission "Thwart Black Scorpions plans" But then I do not see those missions listed as 40-44.  He has a group of mission 35-50, then some 45-50.  Does anyone know if in fact he has missions that can only be done pre 50?  

Thanks.

Short answer is yes. That's typically how I start running my patron mishes as soon as it unlocks through Arbiter Rein.

No idea if it takes a certain lvl after that to proceed further after reaching a set point, I dont know. I have the diff cranked up so I lvl rather quickly.

Edited by The_Warpact
Learn 2 spell

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

3 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Short answer is yes. That's typically how I start running my patron mishes as soon as it unlocks through Arbiter Rein.

No idea if it takes a certain lvl after that to proceed further after reaching a set point, I dont know. I have the diff cranked up so I lvl rather quickly.

I know you CAN do the mission pre 50.  I need to know if there are certain missions that are not offered after level 44....

You can do the Patron Unlock Arc (Armor Wars) as early as 35. Next arc (Chink in the Armor) won't be given until you're 40, and similarly, the next one until the last at 45. You'll never out-0level him, so if you're 45-50, you can do everything starting from his first arc.

Edited by Six-Six
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Six-Six said:

You can do the Patron Unlock Arc (Armor Wars) as early as 35. Next arc (Chink in the Armor) won't be given until you're 40, and similarly, the next one until the last at 45. You'll never out-0level him, so if you're 45-50, you can do everything starting from his first arc.

Thanks this was my concern on this project.  As long as I can do content at 50 I bypass and do it later

4 hours ago, Snarky said:

Thanks this was my concern on this project.  As long as I can do content at 50 I bypass and do it later

If you are taking notes through this journey, I'd recommend to you to add an asterisks next to BS, to the effect of "Run the Nemesis Mole Machine Mission on -1/1, No AVs." Otherwise you'll have to defeat four AV health capped mole machines that, while don't do you any damage, don't reward you any influence or xp either. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

If you are taking notes through this journey, I'd recommend to you to add an asterisks next to BS, to the effect of "Run the Nemesis Mole Machine Mission on -1/1, No AVs." Otherwise you'll have to defeat four AV health capped mole machines that, while don't do you any damage, don't reward you any influence or xp either. 

Thanks!  To be honest I have run the entire thing on -1/x0 with I/Os and P2W.  I'm a Super Villain.  Of course I cheat....

• Haha 3

On 1/27/2022 at 6:50 AM, Six-Six said:

This is what I saw on my toon that I recently took thru Mako at 35; got the badge, got the patrol pool, but now when I call him he calls me guppy and tells me to buzz off.  He'll live to regret that I can tell you...

• Haha 1

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

What level were you when he told you to buzz off? I remember getting a mouthful from the other patrons for trying to continue the subsequent arcs before the required level. But retroactively, they won't turn you away for trying the earlier arcs when you're say at 47.

Except Scirocco. He/she gets moody sometimes

I was still just at 35, I had just finished the badge arc, went and finally leveled and took my first Patrol Pool power, and then called him up.

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝