Windowed Enhancement Management Screen?

biostem

Perhaps I missed this somewhere, but it seems whenever I click "Manage" on the enhancement window, or type /manage into the chat box, I am presented with a full screen enhancement management screen, meaning that I cannot see or interact with what else is going on in the game world.  What I'd like to see is a windowed version of this screen, so we can remain more aware of what's going on around us.  If this already exists, I'd greatly appreciate someone telling me how to access it.  Cheers!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later

I'd like some option for this as well as when you're on a costume screen.  Seems I always get a PST beep when I'm half way through a costume revamp!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

There may be some issue with having full screen UIs in a windowed mode.  The LFG queue specifically says you cannot access full screen UIs after accepting and while waiting for others to accept.  Maybe slotting an enhancement at the same time as hitting a loading screen will still slot it but also leave one in your inventory.  Or maybe it was just them not wanting full screen UIs to be forced closed when someone was using it so they blocked the possibility.

If its possible to make a windowed version of the full screen UI and not mess something up then I'd say go for it as long as the full screen version still exists for those that prefer it.

Maybe it can be treated like base building. I get that LFG would disable it other UIs for fear of causing loading issues, but the enhancement window and costume windows could probably work like the base building interface. You hit "C" and can bring up the chat window while you work. Maybe? Hopefully?