Does the power need to be on for the Enhancement proc to work?

Mashugana

2 minutes ago, Mashugana said:

If I slot Fly with Blessing of the Zephyr KB protection does it only protect me from KB when Fly is active? Or do I get KB protection all the time?

-KB enhancements are globals, always on, even if the power's toggled off.  As long as you don't exemplar more than 3 levels below the enhancement's level, of course.

• Like 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

50 minutes ago, Major_Decoy said:

I just confirmed on my Plant/Nature controller that Impervious Skin: Status Resistance/Regeneration is a proc and not a global bonus.

The StatusResistance never turns off, So it is a global. Also you can slot more than 1 but you will only get the Status Resist from the second one but no Regen from it

32 minutes ago, Brutal Justice said:

It’s also missing the preventative medicine chance for absorb proc

This is one is a proc , it only gives the shield when conditions are met:

This enhancement adds a chance to grant an absorption barrier every 5 seconds. If current health is between 31% and 75% of max health, there is a 10% chance the effect will trigger. If current health is less than 31% of max health, there is a 100% chance the effect will trigger. The effect can only trigger once every 90 seconds.

Edited by SuperPlyx
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SuperPlyx said:

The StatusResistance never turns off, So it is a global.

This concurs with my test (am currently watching combat attrib window, relevant set IO slotted in a toggle which is deactivated).  The status resistance is global, the regeneration is procced.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

13 minutes ago, Brutal Justice said:

But is it global?

It’s not a whole lot different than the spiders bite proc.  It only fires when it’s conditions are met.  

Here's where I get confused. Is it considered global if it functions in a power that isn't active? I think yes even if it is also a proc.

Does global really mean global? Do all of the pet buff global IOs affect all pets all the time?

4 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Here's where I get confused. Is it considered global if it functions in a power that isn't active? I think yes even if it is also a proc.

Does global really mean global? Do all of the pet buff global IOs affect all pets all the time?

They do not affect all the pets all the time.  The pets have to be within the stated range of the MM.  So they have conditions that must be met as well.

Preventative medicine chance for absorb is a global enhancement.  Just because it has a condition doesn’t matter.

• Thanks 1

Guardian survivor