Suggest: Add link to posts at top of Archetypes forum.

I've been using the forums for two years, and I just realized the other day there are general posts below the long Sub Forums section of the Archetype forum.  (I can be an idiot, I know.)  There might be other people who don't realize there are cross-archetype posts below that section.  I suggest adding a link just prior to the Sub Forums section pointing to just below it, so it will be obvious to my fellow knuckleheads that they can post more general archetype questions there.  You might need to add a title just above the first post, so that the link has a steady target.  It could be something like, Cross-Archetype Posts.

-- Rock

4 hours ago, cohRock said:

I've been using the forums for two years, and I just realized the other day there are general posts below the long Sub Forums section of the Archetype forum.  (I can be an idiot, I know.)  There might be other people who don't realize there are cross-archetype posts below that section.  I suggest adding a link just prior to the Sub Forums section pointing to just below it, so it will be obvious to my fellow knuckleheads that they can post more general archetype questions there.  You might need to add a title just above the first post, so that the link has a steady target.  It could be something like, Cross-Archetype Posts.

Another option could be to have the Sub-Forum showing all the different ATs be collapsable. We have this with the front page:

image.thumb.png.bfa7ecb40e28c23ee8e528bf0ae676ca.png

You just click on the "minus" sign at the top right and it will hide/collapse the contents of that section. You don't get the same option with the sub-forums. Perhaps it should.

image.thumb.png.798c7f37de970b76ab90f6a26fbe8634.png

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

30 minutes ago, cohRock said:

@Bopper That would be workable, but the link might be more obvious.

My fear is, a link will get made for all the forums which could wind up looking silly. Like how the Tools forum has only one subforum with Mids. It might look odd to have a link that skips over just one thing.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

But only the archtypes forum has enough subforums to totally hide the fact that there are posts down there.  It wouldnt be necessary to highlight the fact that other forums have posts since you can immediately see them.

Ive told people on the fourm at least twice that there are posts in the AT forum.  I say something to the effect of - scroll past all the archtype subforums to find the secret forum.  Once was a person posting in general because he wasnt sure what archtype to post under.  I told him about the 'secret' forum and he had no idea it existed.

A link that said 'Archtypes General Forum'  right above blasters that scrolled you down past the subforums could potentially help alot of people notice that the general archtype forum exists.

• Like 1