Trial temps should delete themselves at trials end

Oklahoman

I'm thinking specifically of pacification grenades, molecular acids, and quills - once you leave the trial and they are no longer useful, they should just disappear.

As a short term solution, add "delete" as a right click option from the tray. Yes, you can go into powers and delete from there - would be easier to do it from the tray.

Or maybe a trash can in Ouro, PD, Echo Park, etc.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

About the only thing I'd disagree with on this is having them deleteable from the tray - at least while the trial is in progress. Just to avoid "What's this thing? I don't need it *delete* oh, crap, I needed that...." At least going to powers means you have to take an extra deliberate action.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Put a timer on them like some other temp powers. They disappear after an hour of real time, maybe a half hour.

(Edit: Dimensional shifting of the powers renders them unstable and they phase back to their home dimension (for like the quills). The people who made them used unstable chemicals and they go inert (for like the grenades). The character simply forgot where (s)he put them for lack of interest and can't find them again. Trans-dimensional goblins thought you were hiding treasure in them or that they were valuable and stole them while you weren't paying attention. Whatevs.)

Edited by Rudra

A common practice for LAM badge runs is to have the league pass the acids and grenades to the team/league leader, so that we know they are all accounted for. So, you run an Antacid run and get 10 acids in your tray, but now everyone is ready for Well Stocked... you see where I am headed. Right now I am going in through Powers and deleting each individually between runs.

In my old computer programmer guy mind, there should be a sub routine each time a trial is finished that just deletes those as you exit. Not sure how that looks in the spaghetti code we have.

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)