Warrents mission will not complete

doomgivercm

Mission:  Save Syfotine Industries given by Warrent in Preatoria (loyalist arc). 

Have defeated all mobs and destroyed all 4 crates but mission will not complete.  Looking at the wiki for the old live servers gives a list of named mobs to take out.  If still correct then one mob on the list is not spawning.  Mob name is Point Blank, a resistance mob. Have run the mission a few times trying to reset it and had done no good.

This may not be useful, but you can autocomplete one mission every 3 days by just going back to your conduct...

The mission may still be bugged, so I'm not dismissing the bug report, but in case you were feeling stuck

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 5 months later

Still bugged! Right now. Same issue, same boss not spawning. Have used my skip on another buggy mission earlier today.

Maybe Praetorian characters could be given an extra mission skip allowance.  People on Help channel are saying several are buggy.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

• 3 months later

Tried to do the mission as a flashback arc, same issue, not able to complete, can confirm Ramirez, Traffic, Showers, Claudia Michaels, 4 Weapon Crates. Clue appears after destroying fires weapon crate, killing Traffic and Showers, and after killing Claudia Micheals. Also in mission was Heavy Barrel, Pistol Adept, Pistol Initiate, and Brawler Adept. Paragon Wiki states that there should also be a Resistance officer (BOSS) called Point Blank, no sign of said character. Tried 3 times including log out, and restart of whole arc. Tried both talk options with Warrant prior to start of mission. UPDATE: Upon my 4th try there was a different map layout than the first 3 runs, I used stealth to get to the back of the mission, Point Blank was finally present, upon defeating Point blank and Claudia Micheals, the mission completed. Did not need to defeat any other mobs, or break the weapon chests. So possible short term fix is to keep trying until you get the map with Point Blank present.

Edited by VortexMaster
More complete information

• 1 month later
On 3/28/2020 at 5:32 AM, VortexMaster said:

Tried to do the mission as a flashback arc, same issue, not able to complete, can confirm Ramirez, Traffic, Showers, Claudia Michaels, 4 Weapon Crates. Clue appears after destroying fires weapon crate, killing Traffic and Showers, and after killing Claudia Micheals. Also in mission was Heavy Barrel, Pistol Adept, Pistol Initiate, and Brawler Adept. Paragon Wiki states that there should also be a Resistance officer (BOSS) called Point Blank, no sign of said character. Tried 3 times including log out, and restart of whole arc. Tried both talk options with Warrant prior to start of mission. UPDATE: Upon my 4th try there was a different map layout than the first 3 runs, I used stealth to get to the back of the mission, Point Blank was finally present, upon defeating Point blank and Claudia Micheals, the mission completed. Did not need to defeat any other mobs, or break the weapon chests. So possible short term fix is to keep trying until you get the map with Point Blank present.

Just ran into the same issue with Warrant's mission.

Thanks for the workaround @VortexMaster but I went ahead and used the auto-complete. 🙂

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.