TW animations

Mike Honcho

Kinda, the difference being whether you have Momentum. The first attack will always be slow. Then the next 5 or so will be really quick. Then back to a slow one to re-build momentum.

You have to get into the groove of (when you're on a team) never attacking the last critter, or a critter with less than half health because everyone else on the team can defeat it quicker than you.

Solo you can go crazy swinging at everything with reckless abandon.

That is the gimmick of the set. Keep in mind, every attack lays on a ton of damage. You'll have to find a quick attack to start your Momentum, or use Build Momentum. As you get more attacks, you'll notice the initial slow strike less.

My attack pathing usually looks something like Crushing Blow, 3 other attacks, Build Momentum, 5 or 6 more attacks. If done right, only the initial Crushing Blow is slow.

Oh, and slapping a Force Feedback: Chance for +Recharge into every power that takes it will turn you into a blender at low levels.

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

For me, it's basically one slow wind-up, followed by four very fast-firing attacks.  I run it on a Rad/TW tanker.  IMO, it's got a good, powerful feel with great AOE.  There's a sort of cadence to the Slow-Fast-Fast-Fast-Fast attack chain that you have to get used to.  Once you do, though, I think it's a very satisfying set to play.  YMMV and what not, of course.