Triple Slider Bar Length (I just want a massive head)

xl8

Can we get slider bars increased to at least triple the length, clipping be damned (this already happens across a large number of options).

The current options barely make an impact and in the case of some costume pieces there are huge gaps between body and costume piece. Increasing sliders would resolve this problem as players would manually attune each piece themselves.

This has already been implemented on other servers and works very well.

ThX in advance.

• Thumbs Up 2

My question about increasing slider length is does the slider simply apply a magnet deformer to the model to change the size or is the model actually created with a minimum and maximum size versions that the slider scales through? If the model itself is scaled and the slider shifts you through that range, then the model would have to be redesigned. If the model is simply deformed by use of magnets, then you run into an upper and lower limit based on how badly the deformations... uhm... deform... the model. You can scale a model up or down only so far before the calculations cause the model to fold and warp in some really interesting ways.

Either way, only the devs can answer this, but there may be a set limit on how much the models can be scaled. (After all, why else would we need both a male and huge model if we could just adjust the sliders to get between them? Speaking of, can we have a female version of the huge model? Something truly burly please? It feels weird making a troll-based or other large hulking figure style female when our options only go up to muscular. Sorry for the tangent.)

Edited by Rudra
Edited to remove question about preceding post. Massive head. Megamind. Yeah, the humor does fit the OP. Sorry.
  • Like 1

Or super strength alternate animation. You grow your hands to massive size to inflict superhuman damage. The super strength set is all about inflicting superhuman damage without use of weapons or energy forms. So the elastic character could very easily fall under super strength with a grow hand/feet size animation option.

• Thumbs Up 1

So two things here.

1. It is possible to set at least height slightly beyond the slider minimums and maximums by editing costume files manually (they are super human readable text files) and loading them.

2. I've seen other servers, I think mainly just dev boxes, where the sliders were manipulated to do some whacky shit. As @Rudra commented, I'm 90% certain the morphs are applied in a magnet type method but odd deformations happen quickly as there are parts of the model that cannot scale past a certain point, resulting in things like big popeye arms attached to normal sizes elbows