Rule one: cardio

Mike Morbid

I haven't played a scrapper in quite a while, and want to try something that's easy on the endurance costs. Alas, my Google skills are weak today. What would you recommend?

For the scarifying misadventures of Mike Morbid, go to Twitter and look for @JMikeMorbid

In addition to Bio, Rad and regen also get +recovery at level 4.   Willpower gets it at level 20.  

Electric, fire, and energy get some endurance assistance in the form of drains or discounting powers later on.

• Thumbs Up 4

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

2 hours ago, Mike Morbid said:

I haven't played a scrapper in quite a while, and want to try something that's easy on the endurance costs. Alas, my Google skills are weak today. What would you recommend?

Ninjitsu, works with any primary because you get a clickable endurance re-fill power pretty early.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Hey @Mike Morbid

What'd you end up tryin? Any fun?

I'm leaning toward bio as a secondary, still going back and forth on the primary. Whatever it is, it'll be something I can build a character concept around.

For the scarifying misadventures of Mike Morbid, go to Twitter and look for @JMikeMorbid