What are some of the AE farms that some people use ???

smnolimits41

Define outdoor? There is the space map. Battle Maiden maps tend to be the go to outdoor maps. I was using a classic cave map only to find the tunnel one(Big Mobs) more sane for me. All I do to search for stuff is put in 'fire' into the search bar and go from there.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

A lot of farms will be out of date now since Page 4. This means there is a new mechanic that has modified XP/Inf based on the completeness of the attack chain that critters use in the data stream. XP/Inf may only be 75% of what is used to be prior to Page 4. As said, search for "Fire Farm" but then go to the last page of the results and seek newer farms that have the attack chains fixed to give near to 100% XP/Inf reward.

NB The XP booster fix does not affect the attack chain Inf/XP new reckoning that came with Page 4.

14 hours ago, Digirium said:

A lot of farms will be out of date now since Page 4. This means there is a new mechanic that has modified XP/Inf based on the completeness of the attack chain that critters use in the data stream. XP/Inf may only be 75% of what is used to be prior to Page 4. As said, search for "Fire Farm" but then go to the last page of the results and seek newer farms that have the attack chains fixed to give near to 100% XP/Inf reward.

NB The XP booster fix does not affect the attack chain Inf/XP new reckoning that came with Page 4.

I’ve also noticed that many of the AFK farms were built with ‘helpers’ that would fly randomly about the map and thus pull aggro towards the center.  Now they seem to not move at all, or if they do, only a bit.  I’m not sure if this was a stealth nerf or a change to “helper” powers requiring them to be grounded to do their thing.  

On 8/26/2022 at 12:45 AM, smnolimits41 said:

I'm trying to find either the cave mission, or outdoor AE Farm maps??  If that makes any sense.

For my robot MM team and my tanker/brute teams, I run S/L asteroid map or fire, depending. 

For my Demon MM team, I run night at the movies without EB's.

20 hours ago, Krimson said:

My farms lost about 10% or so of rewards but... I'm pretty sure I'm clearing more than 10% faster. So no hurry to fix it. Moreover, I recommended Big Gotter for fire because the impact seems minimal. I suspect he makes NPCs in a similar way that I do.

Can confirm, Gotter farms may have lost SOME xp (can't speak to average inf or rewards per hour), but they're still largely preferable, especially if you're running in a team or have alts/sitters to level. They offer great density and ease of engaging multiple groups. It might take maybe 4-5 extra packs now to get a full level vs before - fairly negligible loss imo. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later

Side note on farms that work you can also try out my newest ones by searching @ Skieth in the AE Search menu.

They are a bit stronger but rewards are *mostly* maxed now and I don't die. So far no complaints.

Side note I do have an AV Farm as well. For those in groups with hitters the xp/influ gain is insane.

Full Arc ID's:

26435: Space FireFarm with EBs (max influ/xp Gain)

50002: Carnie Map with EBs (xp/influence is Maxed but there is a slight hit due to mob count)

49950: FireFarm with AVs Space Map. (AVs are at 97%/100% due to limits) can't find a way around it.

I would recommend a de buffer/hitter along with a Firefarmer if you want speed runs.

As always please rate and feedback. And any tips on how to improve will always be checked thoroughly.

• Like 1

Did some runs on your 50002 map while leveling an alt.  Every now and then I'd see a damage spike that would have definitely caught me flat footed and sent me to the hospital if I wasn't watching.  Kind of interesting how, what was once a "nothing burger" for my rad/fire farmer, now is a little tougher.  Actually need to eat a purple every now and then to keep the damage spikes to a minimum.  I suspect it's the greater fire swords with their lethal damage component.

Good stuff thanks!

• 3 weeks later
  • 1 month later

I been using this 19824 old man carnival map for a few years now.  I've gotten used to the debuff and dot my farmers get now after the patch and have been able to spot it quick before I die and react accordingly.  

I don't like caves and all my farmers fly anyway which is not very condusive to them.

I often volunteer when someone needs a hitter to help them but prefer to be alone whan I am powerleveling something.  The last month I think I've made like 5 new toons.

~Bina