Paragon University ((Open RP))

American Valor

Practice Field @ PCU

Max was late to practice. JTom was sleeping when he had left. Max cleaned up the bathroom, fixed the shower curtain and straightened out her dorm.  *No good deed goes unpunished.* he thought.

Coach Perry watched over half of the offensive line running laps. He flipped through the pages it was the same seven players for the last week. He could bench them all and let the back up start. That would cost too much.  During the season they had to have the players, but off season they could recruit more and replace the disruptive few. Even as Coach Perry thought this he already knew Coach Limebeck wouldn't go for it. They all knew this was all about the W's thats what kept the lights on and the donations coming in. Coach Perry blew the whistle and brought everyone in. A few words and a little reminder and they were dismissed for light training and class for the next day. They had an away game on saturday.

Max headed to the free weight area, he needed to loosen up. Brusion walked up behind Max and started setting up his own curling bar.

"Hey Max, Mel wants to know where's JTom."

Craig started on his reps, Max looked cross.

""It's none of either of your business."

"Yo Dude, don't bite my head off my girl hasn't heard from her bestie all day. She is concerned is all."

Craig had stopped lifting and stared at Max, Max continued to lift.

"When I left JTom was sleepin, so she will call whoever she wants when she wants. I'm not her keeper. So we gonna have a problem Dude."

Max said with a glint from his eyes. Craig Brunsion stopped in his tracks and put the weight down slowly and took a step back.

"Naw man, we're cool bra. I'll tell Mel to let her sleep. I just remembered, I got class gotta run."

Craig exited the side door. He was almost to the student union when he remenbered he didnt have any classes today. Craig just shook his head then went to his dorm. Max watch Craig leave, and kicked himself Craig was afraid of him, then he smiled. He continued to work out till he recieved a text message.

She grabbed her phone and texted to Max’s (new) number: 
“Got results on towel blood analysis; 
Blood type O+
Several strong sedatives detected in the blood
Small amount of blue/black lipstick

Not sure that tells us much but there it is. I’ll give a shout when I get the ME report.”

Max read the text twice each time picking apart the information. He didn't like it a bit, not at all. He would have to track down Tori at one of her clubs a public private venue.

Edited by American Valor
formating

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

13 hours ago, American Valor said:

"Oya, stone pizza girl where's that pizza place at you mentioned?" The burnette said looking at Tori with a friendly grin. 

Tori looked up, a bit surprised that the trio would actually notice her existence. 

“Oh…um, just off the west side of campus.” She said, and then looked over the women, deciding that this could be an interesting meal. “I was just heading there, I can show you.” She said with a smile, trying to be friendly.

“I’m Tori, nice to meet you.” She said as she lead the ladies out of the union and toward the pizza place.

RP on Everlast: 

Primary: Tenaxa (Victoria (Tori) Hanes-Sykes); at least 5 versions and counting

And pretty much any other character I play.

On 1/22/2023 at 12:58 PM, Tenaxa said:

“I’m Tori, nice to meet you.” She said as she lead the ladies out of the union and toward the pizza place.

They fell in line beside and behind her as Tori began taking them to the Stone-Craft brewery. Krystal still smiling started to introduce everyone.

"Well I'm Krys" Ms burnette Flat-top said. Krys wore no obvious make up. She appeared fit and trim her jeans were slightly baggy but well worn. The PCU shirt seemed new, the black hoodie jacket had leather sleeves black like her DM boots.

"Behind you, checking it out is Liv. Don't mind her she checks out everyone don't ya Liv." Said Krys with a chuckle. Liv smiled at Tori while flicking off Krys. Liv's pale complexion reddened slightly not even close to her hair color. She filled out her tight jeans with her athelic frame her PCU shirt had been cropped to bare mid drift. Liv's black hoodie had a dark angel wings on the back.

"O my gawd Krys really." Interupted the blonde taking over the intros.

"I'm Alie and that's Oliva." Alie looked like a cheerleader in build her jeans were forming fitting as was her filled out PCU shirt, She had a eldric symbol tat visible on her neck easily hidden by her hair.

" You can call me Liv, and your Tori right? It's nice to meet you" Liv said with a saucy smile.

Edited by American Valor
spl

FBSA Home Page

Tori smiled. Maybe today was looking up after all. 

“Krys, Liv, and Alie. Got it.” She nodded. “At least for now.” She added with a little chuckle. 

“Nice to meet you all. I’m kind of new to Paragon U and don’t that many people."

She added a little extra wiggle to her step as she walked, happily showing off for the three. Then realizing that even though she wasn’t in the mis-matched grey sweats, she was still not looking her best by any stretch of the imagination. The old jeans and baggy sweatshirt didn’t do her any favors. She frowned inside but figured she could still try to make the best of things.

“I haven’t actually eaten at this place, but the ratings on ‘Gulp’ are almost all four or five stars. And honestly, I’m starving, so I’d eat cafeteria food at this point if it were my only option. Just no reason to do that to myself if I don’t have to.”

The Stone-Craft Pizza place had huge windows in front, showing off their brewing equipment on one side, and their brick pizza ovens on the other. The smell of cooking pizza assailed their noses, making Tori’s mouth water.

“I know it is only mid-afternoon, but I could use a beer. I’ve heard the hazy IPA here is amazing. You won’t make me drink alone, will you?” Tori held the door open for the other women.

RP on Everlast: 

On 1/23/2023 at 11:06 AM, Tenaxa said:

The Stone-Craft Pizza place had huge windows in front, showing off their brewing equipment on one side, and their brick pizza ovens on the other. The smell of cooking pizza assailed their noses, making Tori’s mouth water. 

“I know it is only mid-afternoon, but I could use a beer. I’ve heard the hazy IPA here is amazing. You won’t make me drink alone, will you?” Tori held the door open for the other women.

"First round is on me." Krys said as she strolled in scoping out the table area.

Liv followed Krys with a devilish grin on her face then reached out with her pointer finger to trace along Tori's cheek to her chin.

"Second rounds on me if you like." Liv said. 

Alie looked slightly flustered, "Guys please, we're here for pizza, beer and maybe a new friend, if she doesn't run outta here. Geezs! I swear we're almost normal. Pizzas on me." Alie said.

They walked to the table the others were at. Krys sat across from Liv leaving the other two seats between each of them. "What kinda pizza do you like?" asked Alie as she sat across from Tori. 

A waitress arrived with a pitcher of hazy IPA and 4 frosted mugs. Krys began pouring and passing till they all had a mug.

"My name is Lucy I'll be your waitress. If you need anything just ask. The bbq wings will be out in a minute. Do you need a minute or are you ready to order?" asked Lucy the waitress.

FBSA Home Page

14 hours ago, American Valor said:

Liv followed Krys with a devilish grin on her face then reached out with her pointer finger to trace along Tori's cheek to her chin.

"Second rounds on me if you like." Liv said. 

Alie looked slightly flustered, "Guys please, we're here for pizza, beer and maybe a new friend, if she doesn't run outta here. Geezs! I swear we're almost normal. Pizzas on me." Alie said.

Tori was a little surprised at Liv, but grinned, thinking she’d be fun out at the clubs. She chuckled at Alie’s comment. “No worries.”

She caught herself taking a closer look at Liv’s figure as she walked past.
Really Tori? She thought to herself. But dang…I bet she’d look good dancing on the bar at AfterHours.

They walked to the table the others were at. Krys sat across from Liv leaving the other two seats between each of them. "What kinda pizza do you like?" asked Alie as she sat across from Tori. 

A waitress arrived with a pitcher of hazy IPA and 4 frosted mugs. Krys began pouring and passing till they all had a mug.

"My name is Lucy I'll be your waitress. If you need anything just ask. The bbq wings will be out in a minute. Do you need a minute or are you ready to order?" asked Lucy the waitress.

“Hey, I’m pretty good with anything that classically belongs on a pizza. Or even some of the less common stuff, honestly. But for my first visit here I’d like to judge them on something pretty standard.

Tori picked out a “loaded” pizza with plenty of meats and veggies. “Oh, sorry, forgot to ask if any of you are vegetarians.” She said and then sipped on her beer, taking in the rich hoppy flavors and citrusy notes. 

“Ah, this is what I needed after classes today.”

Not wanting to sit through awkward silence she prompted them; “So what are you all studying at the university? I’m not sure yet. I sure like my Metahuman studies class, and Psychology isn’t too bad either. Just not sure what I want to do for a major.”

RP on Everlast: 

The waitress Lucy took the pizza orders, a food runner arrived with a platter of BBQ Wings and several sauces on the side.

Krys excused herself heading to the restroom.  Alie passed out the plates and refilled the mugs. Liv watched Krys head off as she answered Tori.

"Well this is our first year here, me and Krys aren't from around here. We met Alie at the D. You go clubbin?"

Liv said grabbin a few wings then switching plates with Tori and loading that one with flats. Alie had done the same with Krys plate.

"Yea this local wouldn't take a hint till they came to my aid like zeroes." They both laughed at that.

Krys had returned what seemed rather quickly the PCU shirt hung over her shoulder. Krys's jacket was open showing a black leather bikini top.

"Thanks for the loan Alie, I'll get something better for tomorrow, this was a bit constricting for me. So what did I miss that was so funny?"

Krys said while tossing Alie the shirt with a smile. As she sat down grabbing a wing. She held up the empty pitcher for the bartender to see then put it down again.

FBSA Home Page

The Green @ PCU

Daniel Cao was currently between classes it had turned into a nice day for a walk. So he was strolling around campus as he enjoyed nature. The campus was busy with students going to and fro busy as ever, The night before there had been a fight at the Alpha Beta house appearently several football players had gotten beat up by some martial artist who was a student. They said he crashed the party.

Sgt Kimber had called Daniel to talk, also to ask about who it might be or had any of his students might be able to do that.  Whoever it was had not only held their own and then some. It was suggested that the four players in quesstion might have started it.  Of course no one remembered anything or knew what happened even the players in question were vague. Daniel explained none of his students would be able to do that but would check around.

The campus police had reported the incident to the athletic dept, They would impose any disciplinary action needed ae required by the dept.

Daniel hung up shook his head and kept walking enjoying the break between classes.

Edited by American Valor
added more

FBSA Home Page

22 hours ago, American Valor said:

"Well this is our first year here, me and Krys aren't from around here. We met Alie at the D. You go clubbin?"

“Clubbing? Yeah, more than I should. Between that and…um, other stuff, I don’t spend near enough time studying. The D is nice but gets overly busy. Some of the other clubs are pretty nice and a break from the D.”

22 hours ago, American Valor said:

Krys had returned what seemed rather quickly the PCU shirt hung over her shoulder. Krys's jacket was open showing a black leather bikini top.

Tori snuck in a glance at Krys, taking in the nice sight. Damn, that girl’s got it going on. She thought to herself, then immediately mentally chastized herself.

She hungrily devoured wings. And of course, few things go better with wings than a good beer, or two.

“Yeah, the D gets plenty of locals that think they can hang with celebs and, uh, heroes. Always good to have a wingman – wingwoman – there to help you out of a jam. You can usually find me in the D for at least a little while almost every night. Heck, sometimes I’ll just sit at one of the side bars and do homework. Its just a good vibe there, you know.”

RP on Everlast: 

Written with Tenaxa

Stone-Craft Pizza and Brewery

Whether Krys noticed Tori wasn't clear, but Krys grinned and moved with intention as she reached for everything instead of just asking. Tori could see several scars on Krys. 

Tori wondered about the scars but wasn't comfortable enough to broach the subject at this point.

The ladies had gotten comfortable around the table. They were on the third pitcher with an empty platter of wing, two half eaten pizzas, (Tori's meat veggi beast plus a four cheese). The conversation was easy friendly banter while they ate.  Krys added,

"I was thinking R.O.T.C. but the program we're on doesn't allow that track so my GED. Maybe I'll have to go back to work. Heck if it wasn't for Alie here, we'd still be in the D, she's a real hero."

Both Liv and Alie sorta blushed at Krys words. Alie spoke up. 

"Its all good we're friends." she said.

"And we have a new one too." Liv said with a grin.

Tori raised her glass at Liv's comment. "To new friends!" She toasted. She was feeling pretty good by this point after several glasses of beer. 

Krys raised her mug looking at them all eyes falling on Tori with a smile. "Friends."

Alie and Liv joined in.

"So you all hitting the D tonight?" Tori asked. "Maybe we can meet up. Get a few drinks, do some dancing? Do some people, er, 'being' watching? Sometimes it’s fun just to sit in there and watch the weirdos. Or even watch some of the fights...um, if you're into that kind of thing."

Both Alie and Liv looked to Krys. Krys looked at Tori with a smile then a smirk at Liv and Alie. 

"First you gotta promise to help me with that math stuff plus I get the bed tonight."

Alie nodded yes as Liv spoke. "You got it. So yea Tori, we'll be heading to the D tonight and would love to meet up with ya, I mean if you're gonna be around that is."

Tori, already feeling comfortable with the girls, and loose due to the beer. "Math, let me help with that. Calculus is easy! Been taking that all semester and I can handle your math!" She laughs.

Krys smirked, "I bet yur real good with figures, numbers, snaps, ties tables but math is later if ya reals want to handle my math." 

Tori chuckled at Krys’ comment. “Yeah, probably not good to try to study after beer. Not sure I could concentrate on math right now.”

Liv and Alie sat watching them for a few moments while finishing up their beers.

"So what time did you want to meet at the D," Alie said "Who's taking the pizza home, Tori?" Liv added.

“I don’t need it all, you all can take some too. You are spoiling me!” She chuckles. “As for the D tonight, let’s see…I’ll need a nap, then I should work out, get cleaned up.” She thought out loud. “Does eight o’clock work for you all?”

"I'll walk her home. We're at Cartwright 2 where do you stay?" Krys asked in an innocent tone and a twinkle in her eyes.

“I have a crappy apartment just off campus. Not sure why I didn’t just do a dorm room. They charge an arm and a leg for these run-down apartments just because they are close to campus, and they have students desperate for housing.” She sighs. “I guess it’s not that bad, and at least I got my own space.”

"Let’s all squeeze into an Uber. We can drop off Tori then head back to the Cartwright. Then we can all nap." Liv said.

Alie walked to the bar and paid, leaving a nice tip for Lucy while Liv called up an Uber.

Tori got up and started placing pizza slices into the to-go boxes. “Oof, I’m stuffed, and it’ll take a lot of working out to burn all those calories. I usually just use the student work-out areas but one of the Professors started a little dojo in an old gym building. It’s pretty cool so I may hit that before we go out.”

Krys watched Tori box up the leftovers and listened to her about burning calories with working out.

"Me too" she whispered to herself.

Alie and Liv walked towards the door. "Hurry up you two the Uber will be here in a minute or so." 

Krys smiled at Tori and grabbed the to-go boxes,

"Let move it or they will play let’s make a deal before they let us in the Uber."

“Not sure I even want to guess what deals we’d have to make with those two.” Tori giggles, as they make their way out of the restaurant.

As usual the vehicle was slightly too small for all four of them, so they had to squeeze in. The driver looked back and rolled his eyes at the giggling group trying to squeeze into the car and not drop their leftovers. Tori ended up squeezed in next to Liv, with Krys basically on her lap.

Once again their were obvious differences between the three of their body types. Where Liv was kinda petite in all ways Alie was filled out and more toned. Krys was heavier then the both of them and leaner, giving a new meaning to hard body. Krys settled in smiling with Tori's arm wrapped around her waist while they sat. Tori had to admit to herself that the tight quarters were not all bad.

During the ride, they exchanged phone numbers so they could connect later that night. They quickly made a group text and then proceeded to confirm the numbers by sending each other silly gifs and pictures, that got them laughing again.

The driver shook his head again. “These kids these days.” He grumbled to himself.

It was a short ride to Tori’s apartment where she squeezed out of the car. They said their goodbyes and confirmed that they’d get together at Pocket D later that night.

Edited by American Valor
spelling and words

FBSA Home Page

Student Union @ PCU

Max left the gym and made his way across campus heading to the Srudent Union. Max drew out a new cell phone and attempted to texted JTom.

*good afternoon sweetheart (delete) Afternoon Jenn (delete) Hi (delete).

Max sighed and walked into the union grabbing some food and sat. Max pulled out the phone to try again.

*JTom you still asleep. Text me if you want to meet up and chat, or call me if you just want me to come over I can bring a pizza if your hungry just call.

Maxs finger hung over the send button was he really gonna do this.  Just then four players walked into the union and straight to Max. Max hit send and put his phone away. As the four players walked up Max could tell they had been the ones in the fight. Lopez, Burke,Thomas and Young stood and looked at Max. Manny spoke first;

"What the hell Max what did we do?"  Max looked at them questionally. "I want to know what we did why did you do it." Manny looked very cross as did the others. Max finished chewing his burger and said "What are you talking about?" He raised an eyebrow at Alex Young and looked back at Manny. "See I told you she was just some psycho superbitch, Max had nothing to do with that" Alex said to Manny. 

"Yea I don't think so junior it's a karma thing isn't it Max. See Max said to us next time we were somewhere uninvited that wouldn't it be karma if a little girl kicked our asses. So you happy Max? Except we were invited to the rush party so why did you do it? We weren't bothering anyone."

Max laughed; "Wait you're telling me that a girl did this!" He laughed more.

"See I told you he did it" Manny was angry, Max just smirked at him then said; "If I wanted you beaten up before a game I would have done it myself, you got that Manny.  Alex why don't you tell me what happened" Max said listening while eating.

Alex Young was a wide reciever he had just moved to be a starter. Alex had a black eye and had been cradling his right arm the entire time.

"So um we all showed up and they had already did the ceremony, we were late. The party was rolling Sandi was asking if you were gonna be their we didn't know said so. We had been talking up a few girls. John leds us out the back. We hadn't done anything honest Max, just had a few beers." John Interjected "Hadn't even made a plan I swear Max"  Alex continued "Anyway this sort of cute small sexy cheerleader step out on to the rear deck and starts trash talking them and then she just attacks us." Barry Thomas took over "Max she said something about the Bullet while she said stuff no one could know unless someone told her." Alex continued over the others; I dont know if she was actually a super or not but none of us even landed a punch. She dropped Manny and Barry crazy fast I actually got a swing off at her and got jacked for my troubles. She almost took off my arm Max." Alex rubbed at his right arm. Once again John spoke up, "I had shouted call 911, as I dove at her. I woke up with Alex here shaking me awake." Manny finally spoke up. When campus police arrived we told them everything but who did it. I wasn't about to be made a joke of. Plus I figured you did it. So far I haven't heard anything to change my mind." Manny just glared at Max.

"Thats why you guys were running laps when I got there. I had a date, Manny, so No definately not thinking about you or anyone else. Grab something to eat and join me, lets see what we can figure out about this." The four of them disappeared to grab some food. Max saw Mel and Craig coming in and sighed Mel looked madded than Manny, Max sighed again.

Edited by American Valor
Spelling

FBSA Home Page

Tori wandered into her apartment, dropped her laptop on the couch, and plopped down on a chair, still holding the pizza box.

“Damn, maybe today is looking up.” She grinned. “Ugh, I need a nap. She stood, and put the leftovers in the refrigerator, then stripped her clothes off as she wandered to her bedroom and collapsed on her bed.

She set her phone alarm for one hour and quickly fell asleep.

In what seemed like moments, Fozzy’s Judas blared from her phone waking her up. She slowly got up, stretched, and wandered into the bathroom. After cleaning up a bit, she looked at herself in the mirror.

“Do I really want to go work out?” She asked, then grinned. “Of course I do, I always feel way better after a workout.”

In a few minutes she was at the dojo. She carefully put her clothes in a locker and stepped out to do some stretching and some Kata. She wore only a sports bra and shorts this time, as the temperature in the dojo was quite comfortable.

She followed with various exercises, weights, and some work on the heavy bag and training dummy.

She smiled as she worked out. Unlike many who struggled through working out, she relished it. 

Finally, she finished, a sheen of sweat covering her body. “Now I’m ready to have fun a the D tonight. 

In minutes she was back in her apartment and showered. She put on some tight jeans, and one of her vests with just a mesh top underneath.

RP on Everlast: 

Student Union @ PCU

Melody Jones had been best friends with Jennifer Thomas Parker since they were in first grade. They had gone through first kisses, boyfriends, fights and other things. Today had been one of those other things. When Mel had found Jenn sleeping it had looked to her that her bestie had been roughed up. Mel woke Jenn up with the heated cold cup of coffee which was on the nightstand with a note. Mel didn't bother to read it and threw it away. An hour later Mel had Jenn showered dress and awake. Jenn just smirked and smiled at Mel while she read her the riot act. When Jenn finally spoke Mel thought her best friend had lost her mind. 

When Mel left she called her boyfriend and had him meet her for food at the Union, they walked in together and she saw Max.

Max saw Mel and Craig coming in and sighed Mel looked madder than Manny. Max sighed again.

Manny, Alex, John and Barry were on the way back to the table when they just stopped and watched.

Mel crossed the floor fast before Craig could stop her. Her right hand flew back as she began yelling at Max.

"YOU SONOFABITCH!" 

Mels hand flew to strike Max's face, Max didn't flinch or attempt to duck. Instead he actually turned into the smack as Mel's hand struck the wall that was Max's cheek.

KAR-SMACK was the follow through which was cut short by Max's cheek as Mel shot back her hand as it it had touched a hot flame.  Tears formed quickly on her face from the shooting pain.

"Ow you bastard what the hell?"

Mel held her hand close to her body. Craig ran over standing between Max and Mel totally expecting Max to do something. Max rubbed his cheek then picked up his soda taking a drink.

"Did that help you feel better? So I'm guessing you saw JTom, I just texted her a bit ago. So is she okay?"

Mel actually jumped at Max only this time to be caught by Craig who moved her away from Max.

"If you hurt her I'll get you arrested asshole. I don't care who you think you are Mister Maxwell Drake, Mr all go never stop superstar, Try me! I dare you."

Mel had squrimed outta Craigs grip and was now standing in Max's face pointing at him with a feral scowl. 

Max knew better but just couldn't help himself and pulled out his phone. He hit a button it showed three missed calls all from JTom. 

"Mel a quick question, when I call her back am I gonna break her heart because that is what will make you happy? Or am I going to try to make her happy. Something for your crazy little brain to think about."

Max hit the call back button on on his phone, It rang once as Max heard the breathy voice of Jenn answer.

"Hi Sweetheart..."

Craig led Mel away while Max started talking to J Tom. The others walked over waiting till Max nodded for them to sit down.

Edited by American Valor
spelling

FBSA Home Page

PCU 

It was a short ride to Tori’s apartment where she squeezed out of the car. They said their goodbyes and confirmed that they’d get together at Pocket D later that night.

Krys had slid and climbed out first with Tori assistance. Krys in turn helped Tori climb out of the uber into her arms with a graceful spin setting her down on the sidewalk in front of  her building.

“Bye, See you tonight, Bye”

Both Liv and Alie called out blowing kisses from the car with giggles. Krys face was slightly flush as she smiled at Tori.

“I’ll be wearing my hat, I hope you like it.”  She let go of Tori slipping into the car next to Liv. As the Uber headed away Krys called out

“Goodbye sweetie” with a wave in Tori’s direction.

Liv settled into Krys side as the Uber turned again heading to the overflow dorms.

Alie’s shifted positions looking at the others “She might be interested in joining us in a professional manner what do you both think?” Alie asked.

Liv looked up to Krys with a small smile. “I think she's okay, and would be a lot of fun to hang around while we’re here.”

Krys looked down at Liv smiling at her, then shrugged while looking out the window. “I don’t know, maybe” Liv could see Krys was thinking.

The Uber dropped them off and they made their way into the building. When they unlocked the door and stepped into the dorm apartment Alie turned on the lights. Two tanto’s appeared in Krys hands as she slipped into a defensive combat stance in front of Liv.  Liv all but disappeared from view. The gentleman in a black suit sat unmoving with a raised eyebrow at the three of them.

“Did you enjoy your pizza and beer? Alie this was your task. You said you found friends. Your friends are our friends. We have a timeline here. I didn’t pay to have this place torched just for fun did I.” The man adjusted his tie while looking at the two of them Liv had vanished. Alie moved forward in a confident stride.

“Mr. Smith we deliver on every contract We do not brook interference either. So why are you here?"

“I come bearing gifts; require paperwork, outfits and equipment which you know I love to watch you try on.”  He said with a leering smile. “Come out come out where ever you are Olivia”

Liv stood up six feet behind him to the right pointing a  gun at his head. “Outstanding Olivia I had a general idea but so close well done.”

Liv beamed a smile and was beginning to lower the pistol, Krys spoke while moving “OLLIE!” she snapped stepping into Mr. Smith. Her blade preventing his further forward movement while Liv stumbled a foot back just out of his reach. Alie just sighed.

“Mr. Smith  thank you for the extra support but as you mentioned we have a timeline.”

Mr. Smith turned his attention to Alie and Liv vanished. Krys now stood between where Liv had been and Mr. Smith, their was malice in her eyes.

“I look forward to the contract closing. Until then Good evening ladies.” with that Mr. Smith exited the apt.

Alie secured the door behind him, then activated a white noise generator. “Activate bug hunter.”  Krys grabbed Liv’s hand looking at Alie.

“We’re taking a shower.”

Liv followed Krys quietly into the bedroom closing the door. Alie could hear the argued whispers coming from the room. Alie opened up her laptop and began to investigate Victoria Hanes-Sykes aka Tori...

Edited by American Valor
spelling grammer

FBSA Home Page

Tori was showered and ready to go when she noticed an email notification.

One from “Dad” with an attachment. Security passworded.

“Hmmm.” She said as she entered the password to open the email.

“Hey, this was not easy to get. There is a lot of attention on it so please keep it as private as possible. ME report attached.”

“Crap, we don’t need the attention on this.” She grumbled as she opened the attachment.

She opened a document and took notes on the results; 
Name: Willet Jonson
Sex: M
Height/Weight: 6’0” / 200 lbs
Brown hair, brown eyes
Blood Type O+
DNA: Only victim’s DNA found

Cause of Death: Asphyxiation
Toxins injected and/or absorbed through skin contact in multiple locations
Lacerations on back of neck in the shape of the letters K O A
Possible site of toxin injection
Bruising on chest from CPR

Toxin Screen indicates multiple strong sedatives.

Tori sent the text with the information to Max. “That’s some weird shit.” She said to herself.
Someone is fucking with people. 

She also noted on the school feed about the fight at the party including several football players.

“Seriously, what is going on around here? Oh well, not for me to worry about right now.” She said as she headed out to Pocket D.

RP on Everlast: 

Cartwright Dorms Apts @ PCU

Alie had spent the last three hours sorting, corrlating and comparing the file she had just built of Tori aganist the ones she had on Krystal and Olivia. The three woman had similar basic information.  The biggest glaring difference was Tori grew up in Paragon, the others just managed to survived. Alie saw so many red flags. She was considering burning the phones and starting over with a new Op. Then she thought of Mr. Smith. No she could salvage this it would just be a bit more of a challange. It was time to check on her friends.

Krys and Liv had entered the Bedroom. As soon as Liv closed the door Krys started to whisper yell at her. It was obvious that Krys was very upset and Liv even knew why. Liv knew these dance steps.

"Ollie you can't drop your guard. That guy Mr. Smith would shoot you with your own gun if you give him a chance."

"He said I did good" Liv countered sheepishly. "Oh you know you did real good thats why he tried to trick you."

Liv hugged Krys then said "You mean the way you tried to trick Alie about Tori, We know you like her, I can see it in your eyes." 

Krys couldn't even argue that. Liv then whispering "Do you think she can help us better than Alie? I like her too." Krys just gave Liv another hug.

"I'm gonna take a shower you go lay down." Liv turned little kid like hugging Krys one more time then diving under the covers.

Before Krys could get into the shower Liv was asleep. Once the shower was done Krys joined her in bed falling asleep in a sitting position watching over Liv.

Alie opened the door to find Liv cuddled across Krys's lap while Krys sat aganist the wall in a near sleeping position.

"Wake up luv's we need to get ready to head out to the D. That is if you want to meet up with Tori again."

Krys opened one eye and looked at Alie. Liv sat up and streched feline like.

"Oh right, We gotta help Krys pick out her clothes."

"Oh neat were gonna play dress up with Krys"

"I can dress myself"

"You can do that later after Liv and I dress you up."

Krys knew this was a losing battle and just let them have their fun. She changed once it was time to head out. They arrived at Pocket D via Kings Row enterance. Krys shot Tori a fast text image of two cats dancing. text underneath we're here come find us see you soon. a picture of the monkey cage.

Edited by American Valor
rush grammer fix

FBSA Home Page

As she rode the tram Tori looked through her phone and played some games to occupy her mind. 

The medical examiner’s report details still bugged her. As did things about that whole situation, and Max, and…well, everything right now. Her intuition was setting off alarm bells left and right, but she couldn’t identify what it was.

10 hours ago, American Valor said:

Krys shot Tori a fast text image of two cats dancing. text underneath we're here come find us see you soon. a picture of the monkey cage.

She texted back; “OMW” with a smiley face.

“Ah cool, they’re in the fight club bar. It’ll be easier to find them. Wonder if there is any event going on tonight in the fight club?”

Tori stopped.

“No, don’t even think it, Tori.” She said quietly to herself. “You are here to hang out with some nice, normal friends from school, not be a badass. Though… I do love to showoff sometimes.” 

She thought about it a bit. The girls looked pretty fit…very fit…but not sure they were athletes or just in shape. And fighting…some people weren’t into that at all. 

She thought back to her days of competition. A lot of people thought for sure she’d go pro once she turned eighteen. There were even a few offers for MMA. But she’d been doing hero work secretly for a couple years by then. She’d gotten the taste of hero work and didn’t want to give it up. 

Before she left home she’d grabbed her wristband just in case. The one that Mae from Moth Armorworks had provided her. She could almost instantly change into a couple of pre-programmed outfits. One was always her “working gear” as she called it. The lightweight but incredibly strong clothing from Icon that she used when playing hero. One was also usually a swimsuit…you know, just in case of relaxation emergencies. A lot of the clubs had hot tubs or pools in the back or even near the dancefloor. 

“Well, I’ll see how things go. Maybe we’ll just dance and have fun. Maybe they’ll all think I’m so hot that they can’t keep their hands off me!” She giggled to herself but also rolled her eyes. “Unlikely.”

Before too long she was at Pocket D. The music thumped loudly, and lights flashed in an attempt to overwhelm the senses. She tried not to look like she was in a hurry as she weaved through the crowd toward the fight-club bar, waving at a few acquaintances as she passed.

When she got there, she saw Alie, Krys and Liv hanging out by the bar. She gave a wave and headed over. 

“Hey there, buy you ladies a drink?” She said, grinning.

RP on Everlast: 

Pocket D fight club bar

Krys shot Tori a fast text image of two cats dancing. the text underneath 

*We're here come find us. See you soon. a picture of the monkey cage.

A few minutes later She texted back; “OMW” with a smiley face.

Krys grinned and adjusted her jacket.

When she got there, she saw Alie, Krys and Liv hanging out by the bar. She gave a wave and headed over. 

Alie and Liv were easily seen from Tori's viewpoint. Krys back was to them as she was watching one of the TV's. It appeared Krys hadn't even changed just added a black student cap.

Alie wore a simple little black dress with spaghetti straps and matching flats and a stylish chain chrome belt.

Liv wore a powder pink two button dinner jacket with a no top little white leather mini jumper, white high top leather converse and a pink fedora with white band.

Liv smiled hugely as she saw Tori in her tight jeans, vest and was that a mesh shirt. Liv seemed very excited that was a great combo. Krys had been sitting watching one of the matches at the bar. She stood turned her head looking at Tori making it a show to checking her out while lowering her mirrored shades.  Krys had a broad slutry grin as she stepped over to hug Tori. Krys jacket was closed.

Krys wore the black hoodie jacket with leather sleeves a black leather Futon "student cap" mirrored shades, Daisy Dukes jeans, black fishnets with her black leather knee high DM 1860's. 

“Hey there, buy you ladies a drink?” She said, grinning.

They all laughed "Yes" as the bartender Brett cleared the previous glasses and set them up with four fresh beers. He added peanut mix to the bowls near them.

"Looking Hot Ladies, the fights are in progress downstairs. I'm Brett here to serve. We are bar seven tonight, if you want to run a tab just let me know." He appeared to wink at Liv with a smile.

"Thanks Luv. a Tab" Alie smiled while they all grabbed a beer. Alie dropped a black card on the bar. Brett tapped it and handed it back. "You're all set anything else you need Mis.. "

Liv jumped in "Tress, thats Mistress, Brett. Be carefull what you offer, as we like many anythings." She laughed as she stroked his hand with her long painted fingernails. 

"I wanna dance!" exclaimed Liv.

The party was starting...

FBSA Home Page

Written with American Valor

Pocket D Ladies Night

Tori smiled and took a cue from Liv and bent over to the bartender, letting her vest hang open a bit.
“Brett, we’ll be out dancing; save our spot here and be a dear and have a gin-and-tonic ready for me when we get back?”

Tori drained about half a beer before Liv shouted "I wanna DANCE!" This time leaving her beer untouched. She started to first pull on Alie who was drinking and glared at her. Liv switched to Krys where she changed tactics, Looking at Tori she opened her jacket up. Liv began shaking her arms and shoulders wiggling at them while dancing backward to the dance floor. She expertly danced her way through the crowd causing a bit of commotion. Liv slinked around some of the men and women causing them to notice her. She smiled a devilish grin at them all. Some spilled drinks being startled by the sudden contact. It was obvious Liv didn't care as she moved to the music.

Tori followed Liv through the crowd. She let the music take control of her. It was dance time and Tori let her worries, problems, and stresses fall away,

Alie grabbed Krys's hand stopping her a moment from following Tori. She whispered something to Krys causing her to frown but Krys nodded yes. Alie let go of her and both of them moved out to catch up with Liv and Tori.

The two moved and bumped up against each other.

Krys’ smile returned fully as she watched Tori dance with Liv. She dismissed Alie’s suggestion and engaged to having fun. Krys copied Tori and Liv’s movements as she slipped between and around them. Alie followed suit only focusing a bit more on Liv and her circle which Liv's dancing was gathering around her.

The women danced and moved as the music shifted styles and beats. None of them seemed to care if they were a little risqué and garnered looks and whispers from some of the other patrons. 

After many energetic songs, Tori finally put an arm around Krys’ shoulder and spoke over the music to the group. 
“I’m getting thirsty and I need a break. It is drink time for this gal.” 

She wove her way through the crowd and back to the bar. Brett the bartender had indeed maintained their space. When he saw Tori making her way over, he put the requested gin-and-tonic on the bar for her.

“Thanks Brett.” She said with a smile and thirstily drank. “Ooh, water would probably be better to quench my thirst, but…” She shrugged and finished the drink.

RP on Everlast: 

Ladies Night at the D  

She wove her way through the crowd and back to the bar.

Krys continued dancing watching Tori as she moved through the crowd. A moment later she felt the light touch of hands rubbin across her jacket she looked down into Liv's eyes as she felt the weight slip into her pocket.

"Go get your drink Hon, I'll keep Alie busy. Now scoot." Liv smiled at Krys . Who leaned down hug dancing Liv in a circle whispering to her.

"Your done for the night, stop working them or we are leaving." Krys gave Liv a steely gaze. Liv nodded then squeezed Krys "Okay I promise."  Krys kissed her on the cheek and laughed.

Alie moved in for a hug also, than spun away with Liv the both of them giggling as they danced.

Krys made her way back to the bar walking up behind Tori.

“Ooh, water would probably be better to quench my thirst, but…” She shrugged and finished the drink.

Krys slipped in next to Tori, she had a twinkle in her eye as she asked,

"What were you drinking, let me guess." Before Tori could respond Krys rubbed her finger across Tori's lips then tasted it.

"So Good," Krys paused. "I'll have some of that Brett" Krys said while looking at Tori.  "Join me for another?" 

Edited by American Valor
grammer word

FBSA Home Page

Krys slipped in next to Tori, she had a twinkle in her eye as she asked,

"What were you drinking, let me guess." Before Tori could respond Krys rubbed her finger across Tori's lips then tasted it.

"So Good," Krys paused. "I'll have some of that Brett" Krys said while looking at Tori.  "Join me for another?" 

Tori was a little taken aback, but quickly recovered and smiled. 

“Gin-and-tonic. It is my go-to drink. Simple, tasty, refreshing, and not so heavy as beer.”

She turned to Brett. “Two more gin-and-tonics please Brett.”

As Brett went about mixing their drinks, Tori leaned back on the bar right next to Krys. “Alie and Liv still out there? Sorry, I was thirsty. I don’t think I hydrated well after my workout.”

She looked Krys over. She was really cute and had a toned body. Tori’s mind wandered to some additional thoughts, but then she realized she was staring. She looked up and saw that Krys was watching her and had caught her staring.

Tori quickly looked away and blushed but couldn’t suppress a grin. 

Brett saved her further awkwardness by placing their drinks on the bar. “Here you go ladies. You need anything else?”

“Thanks Brett, I think we’re good for now.” Tori responded, with a smile.

Brett smiled back and gave Tori a little knowing nod.

Dang, that guy is good at this. Nothing like a real, professional bartender to understand what’s going on. She thought to herself. 

Tori turned back to Krys. It was time to broach a potentially sensitive subject. 

“So…what’s the relationship between you, Allie, and Liv? I mean, I know you are all friends…but…you know.”

RP on Everlast: 

Ladies Night @The D

Krys had nodded at Brett while Tori had been staring, Her grin grew into a smile when Tori blushed and turned away. Krys placed a small black bag on the bar out of view. As Brett wiped the bar down, the bag disappeared. Then he placed the drinks with a nod to Tori. Brett made himself scarce. Krys watched with interest as Tori leaned back on the bar right next to her.

Tori turned back to Krys. It was time to broach a potentially sensitive subject. 

“So…what’s the relationship between you, Allie, and Liv? I mean, I know you are all friends…but…you know.”

Krys picked up her drink with a devilish smile she placed the cold wet tumbler to her neck with a content sigh. 

"That much better, It's getting hot in here, don't you think." She eyed Tori, "So that's complicated."

She partially unzipped her jacket, took a drink with a smirk and continued.

"See like they said earlier, we sorta helped each other. Me and Liv helped Alie outta a tight jam. Then we all got real drunk managed to go back to her place. No need for details but she kinda wigged when we all woke up in the morning. We did the whole awkward introductions over coffee the morning after. Then we all talked, Alie offered to help us out. We got a job working with her. The company has a special program which got us in to the school, where we met you. You wanna go for a walk?"

Krys smiled, finishes her drink with a wink.

"I don't like gin."

FBSA Home Page

Tori just noticed the exchange to the bartender. She wasn’t sure what it was all about and wondered briefly before Krys distracted her again.

She felt off-balance. She was usually in control when she was out at a club dancing and flirting.

11 hours ago, American Valor said:

"You wanna go for a walk?"

Krys smiled, finishes her drink with a wink.

"I don't like gin."

“Yeah.” She said hesitantly. “Where we going? Wait you don't like...oh..."

She took Krys’ offered hand as she tried to regain her composure as she followed Krys off into the club.

RP on Everlast: 

((Written with American Valor))

Tiki VIP Lounge @ The D

On 2/15/2023 at 8:45 AM, Tenaxa said:

“Yeah.” She said hesitantly. “Where we going? Wait you don't like...oh..."

She took Krys’ offered hand as she tried to regain her composure as she followed Krys off into the club.

Krys walked slowly with Tori hand in hand across the floor to the eastern glass wall looking out over the rock islands.

"So I'm certain I understand your question, but I don't think I can just give you an easy answer. See we both like you."

Tori smiled at that and nodded. 

Krys paused at the rail where she leaned in close to Tori pointing out the floating truck with her left hand while her right slipped out of Tori's hand and slid along to the small of her back keeping Tori close, Then Krys urged Tori forward as they continued walking now making it easier to hear.

"I'm guessing you grew up here in the city of tomorrow with your family, where you went to school, and dances and all that stuff.  We didn't." 

They had crossed over the invisible line no one spoke of but everyone knew it was there. Krys glared at the Longbow agents and Wolf spiders drinking together. She spoke a bit clipped as she continued.

"We been running the streets for as long as I member. Then one day *Poof* everything was gone. No one knew nothin’. We lived on the wrong side of the wall in ol' Darwin. No one cares nothin’ for no one. The first rule of no mercy isle.

Krys looked at Tori who was listening and had mimicked her earlier movement. Tori was holding Krys by the small of her back as well. Tori understood and nodded. Krys continued,

"There was rumors that you might get help from different people, hero types even. I learned fast what that really met. I was 9. That’s when I met Ollie. I um mean Liv."

Tori saw the twinkle in Krys eye as she felt the movement from the small of her back to slipping into her rear pocket. Krys smiled as Tori did the same even smoother despite of the

Daisy Dukes. From the little she knew of Krys, Tori understood now wasn't a time for I'm so sorry crap things she heard before herself.

They had turned a corner and walked through opening doors as Sam the bartender had pushed a button at the bar. 

“Krys, I grew up here in Paragon, but…well, I lived on the streets for a while. In Kings Row. So yes and no. I was lucky, a bunch of stuff happened, and I got adopted. Had a lot of catching up in school and I was a bit rebellious."

Krys grinned softly still guiding as Tori continued,

"I went to school, but I think I went to one school dance and hated it."

Tori thought for a moment on the scope of what they each were sharing she looked at Krys.

"So, I guess I did have some privilege, but not the standard, happy, upper-middle-class upbringing."

They were in the Tiki Lounge.  Krys had stopped near a lava style wall with tropical trees and plants in front of an opening; Krys gave a squeeze and pulled her self free Of Tori.

"We're here."

She moved a bush out of the way and stepped in. With a hand wave she called Tori in.

RP on Everlast: 

PCU 

Earlier in the evening

Max sat with JTom next to him. They were the only ones in the movie theater. Max was in the mood for the ridiculousness of Time Gladiator but instead he was watching the rom-com knock off of Oceans 6.  Max would have prefered the talking or as he understood it  you dont talk you listen, no fixing, smile and nod.  Max had told her he would try, so he was.

Becca Braverman stepped into frame she headed into the club where she spotted her target one Silvia Rexcon the Casino Security chief. The exchange was hilarious. Becca one of America's Sweethearts was attempting to Flirt badly with a legendary superstar Betty Rubblestone. Max was laughing so hard he miss the text notification from Tori on his beat up old phone.

Text sent 19:32 pm est*

She opened a document and took notes on the results; 
Name: Willet Jonson
Sex: M
Height/Weight: 6’0” / 200 lbs
Brown hair, brown eyes
Blood Type O+
DNA: Only victim’s DNA found

Cause of Death: Asphyxiation
Toxins injected and/or absorbed through skin contact in multiple locations
Lacerations on back of neck in the shape of the letters K O A
Possible site of toxin injection
Bruising on chest from CPR

Toxin Screen indicates multiple strong sedatives. 

Tori sent the text with the information to Max

Jenn laughed and smiled with Max, he was trying and she planned on a repeat proformance of earlier. Jenn didn't care if Max played football on Saturday. She laughed and took a drink continuing to enjoy Max's company while together..

Meanwhile across Liberty Quay in IP

Detective Davis was putting together the events of the last 72 hours of a CEO who was about to be arrested for a bribery charge, jump to his death in an escape attempt. And no one saw anything. The whole case smelled dirty but he was going to do his job...

Edited by American Valor
word error

FBSA Home Page