Paragon University ((Open RP))

American Valor

((Written with Tenaxa))

Tiki VIP Lounge @ The D

On 2/17/2023 at 11:58 AM, Tenaxa said:

She moved a bush out of the way and stepped in. With a hand wave she called Tori in.

Krys moved a potted bush with a dead lift and set, not a drag, all with out making a sound. She stepped in and called Tori to follow. Tori knew those pots were really heavy and Krys moved it with out breaking too much of a sweat. She had felt Krys firmness but this was a display of strength even if it hadn't been intended. The music in the Tiki Lounge was a more subdued version that was playing in the club. Currently a rock tune "Anyone out there".

Tori hesitated. What was she diving into? So many things rushed through her head. Then she stepped in, following Krys.

Krys stood in a small unused storage area it was a bit bigger than six by eight but irregular in size by space design. There were multiple empty cups and food trash scattered about the floor. Two pieces of cardboard, a torn cushion and some folded tattered towel sat propped against a smaller hole. Krys took a small Up and Away burger bag out knelt down picking up the food trash and cups. She didn't look at Tori, she spoke in a weak whisper;

"I'm sorry, wasn't expecting a guest, 'hic' umm this is home sweet home, I ah..."

Krys was trying to compose herself as she stood. She hadn't expected this.

Tori looked around. This was home for them. She paused. something like this had been home to her for many years. long ago. 

She stood, shocked for a moment. Then grabbed Krys in a hug. "I'm so sorry. I know what this is like I lived on the streets, on my own."

The music had switched to Cherry Bomb.

Krys embraced Tori her face fell on to her shoulder. Tori felt soft and firm in her grasp. Then Krys heard what she said *I'M SO SORRY* it screamed in her head Krys didn't hear the rest. She stiffened and push Tori away. 

"I'm Sorry! I don't need your pity. That's not why I brought you here. I thought maybe you, It dosn't matter. So if you hate me I need to know now. We're bad people, we're trash, used up and thrown away. When they got no use. Get rid of them. Rule 2 of no mercy isle. I've know Liv since she was 7,  They were using her as a bait girl to lure blighted into the fight arena. She fell I was near by so I rushed to save her. Nobody wants to get bit. For my troubles I broke rule 1, I cared. I fought got stabbed we got away. I spent the next two years fighting to paid a debt we owed because we lived and they lost money."

Krys unzipped her jacket exposing her black lace & leather peekaboo top she wore, pointing at the scar visible above her right breast. Three other scars were also visible on her body.

"You need to know two things. One: I'm a killer."

Then she passionately kisses Tori hard and fast pulling away and rushing out towards the Tiki Lounge door... 

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

Tori starts to say something but is too stunned and Krys is gone before she can recover.

“I didn’t mean pity…” she says at the closing door, tears welling in her eyes.

Tori kneels down in the small room, trying to take in what just happened. In her mind she went through what Krys had said.

She landed on; “A killer.”

Despite the drinks and the emotion, she starts to put things together.

“They got into school because…from the Isles…killers… No…no…NO! It couldn’t be… No way!”

Tori puts her hand on her chest, almost hyperventilating. She knows her paranoia carried her through years of living on the streets, and then hero work. Her instincts are good, but she can’t imagine this is all connected.

“What do I do? Who do I talk to?”

She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out, calming herself.

“No, play it cool. Just go out and brush it off, have some fun. Pretend everything is cool. That they kill isn’t necessarily bad. I’ve gone pretty harsh on some people at times too.”

She thought about it; mostly creatures like Banished Pantheon or Devouring Earth are where she didn’t have concern, but if someone was trying to kill her, she had no issues using her weapons to kill.

Tori thought about them living here for years in Pocket D. Of course they were connected to the bartenders Isaac and Brett, and probably others.

“I’ve got to seriously watch my step now. Maybe we can still make this work but I also have to gather some more information. See if these three are a threat.”

She stands and steps out into the Tiki lounge half expecting all three to be standing there, weapons in hand. When they aren’t, she lets out the breath she didn’t realize she was holding.

She wipes her eyes clear of tears and wanders out to look for Krys and the others.

RP on Everlast: 

Primary: Tenaxa (Victoria (Tori) Hanes-Sykes); at least 5 versions and counting

And pretty much any other character I play.

Dance Floor @ the D 

Then she passionately kisses Tori hard and fast pulling away and rushing out towards the Tiki Lounge door...

Krys stalked to the doors first trying to push them open, and then remembering to pull them open. Krys slipped through the doors and fell against them. That kiss had been a mistake. What had she been thinking that maybe Tori would rush after her, returning the kiss, pinning her down, declaring her feelings like in the movies? Krys laughed she knew what she was and now so did Tori. In a moment there was no visible trace of anything wrong on her face. Krys moved into the crowds on the dance floor her movements at first were jerky as she danced up the ramp and into the circle around DJ Zero.

The music pounded them. Very few had any real dance partners up here it was just a sea of bodies moving to the beat and each other’s flow. If you had  a partner you hung on to them or they simply disappeared into the crowd. This was where Krys had gone to get lost. Someone would want her even if it was just for an hour. Krys opened her jacket refused to think and danced harder.

Meanwhile at the Bar...

Liv and Alie had been dancing most of the time. They had finally made it back to the bar, they both drank water. Brett passed back the empty black bag under Liv’s water tumbler. Liv put away the bag after confirming the influence transfer.

Alie drank while looking around the D. At first there were no signs of Krys or Tori. Brett said they had been getting along fine and maybe they shouldn’t wait up with a wink. Then Alie spotted Krys's cap in the sea of bodies on the upper dance floor. Alie almost dismissed it until she saw Tori wandering around below looking for them. She looked back up wondering how this got messed up. With another drink this time a Fireball she texted Tori and Krys.

*Hey we're back at the bar having drinks Join us, Liv misses you and me too. We need to go gamble and play pool hurry. kitten smily face emote   *send message.

Krys stopped dancing as she quickly read the text. She took several deep breaths before she steadied herself to see Tori and the others.

Edited by American Valor

FBSA Home Page

2 hours ago, American Valor said:

*Hey we're back at the bar having drinks Join us, Liv misses you and me too. We need to go gamble and play pool hurry. kitten smily face emote   *send message.

Tori felt her phone buzz and stopped, quickly pulling it out, hoping it was Krys.

Her shoulders dropped a little when it was Allie, but she was still hopeful. “Ok Tori, you can do this.” She said to herself. She looked up to the bar, seeing Allie and Liv looking down at her. But she didn’t see Krys.

Tori smiled and waved, hurrying up to them, but slowed when she got close.

She took a deep breath and then stepped toward them.

“Hey you two, finally had enough dancing?” She said with a smile that probably didn’t look all that convincing. “What’s this about gambling and playing pool? You going to keep me out all night?”

Tori grabbed whatever shot happened to be sitting on the bar by Allie and Liv and threw it back. Then she settled in to lean against the bar trying to look casual.

That is until she sees Krys approaching. Tori stood up and has to calm the panic. She tries to smile.

“Th-there you are.”

RP on Everlast: 

Pocket D

Krys moved down the ramp back into the normal dance crowds. As she walked across the floor this dude stepped in front of her blocking her way with a little dance move.

"You and me tonight babe." He smiled at her. Krys looked the guy up and down. "15 large upfront I don't like it I bail, no refunds " The guy stares "um" Krys grined and put on her shades "Go home kid there ain't nothin here you need." Krys zipped up her jacket and makes her way upstairs to the bar.

Liv had moved to be sitting right next to Tori. She was all smiles and more then a little drunk, Alie on the other hand appeared sober. They all watched Krys as she approached.

10 hours ago, Tenaxa said:

That is until she sees Krys approaching. Tori stood up and has to calm the panic. She tries to smile.

“Th-there you are."

Krys paused looking at them but not looking. Was Tori looking for her. Krys mind swam for a moment, Why? Did she call after me, and/or did I missed it, Krys didn't dare look at Tori pausing a moment longer.

"Hi I overreacted sorry won't happen again."

Krys could feel her resolve slippin as she spoke, She smiled at Liv and looked unhappy at Alie. She walked over to Liv.

"Sweetie how do you feel and what do you want to do?" There was a hint of concerned in Krys voice. 

"I was thinking we all could play some black jack or craps whatever or shoot some pool it's easy and alot of group fun." Alie said.

"I want to play games with Tori," Liv snickers looking at Tori "I said games, I like quaters."

"You have had enough for tonight sweetie, It's soda time." Krys smiled.

Liv almost fell off the stool while laughing. Then she looks at Tori slightly red eyes and Krys mirrored shades.

"You got stoned without me. Fine, Lets play pool."

Liv said in a pouty voice standing leaving Krys and Tori looking at each other. Alie moved to assist Liv with standing.

FBSA Home Page

10 hours ago, American Valor said:

"I want to play games with Tori," Liv snickers looking at Tori "I said games, I like quaters."

Tori smiled briefly at Liv’s comment. Even drunk, Liv was cute, flirty, and funny.

10 hours ago, American Valor said:

...leaving Krys and Tori looking at each other. Alie moved to assist Liv with standing.

“I…didn’t…” Tori started. She wanted to apologize but that had triggered Krys before. She momentarily thought about just following Allie and Liv to avoid the situation. But she knew that wouldn’t help.

She put her hand tenderly on Krys’ arm and tried to look at her through the mirror shades. She only saw her own, reddened eyes. “Please don’t run away.” Tori said, almost too quietly to be heard.

“We really need to talk.” She grinned sheepishly. “I know it sounds cliché, but I think we need to maybe…you know. Later.”

In her head alarms were going off left and right. This is not you Tori, don’t open up to people, don’t let them in! She’s dangerous! Things…people aren’t for long-term. This is just going to be trouble.

She fought off her negative thoughts and fears, for the moment and wiped her eyes. She took a deep breath.

“C’mon, I think Liv is ready for some more fun and we better keep an eye on her, or she’ll start hitting on someone and that’ll end up a mess.”

She tried to smile, but it was a nervous smile. She wanted to grab Krys and kiss her. Make her feel better and forget both of their problems.

Instead, she simply walked alongside Krys as they followed Allie and Liv.

RP on Everlast: 

Krys trembled  at Tori's touch and almost pulled away, she was fighting her own flight or fight instinct. Her mind raced with what Tori was saying while trying to stare into her eyes. Krys's legs felt like jello. Krys didn't even try to speak she nodded and her mouth whispered the words shakely.

"Okay later"

At that moment she hated herself for showing weakness and forced her body to comply with what she wanted. 

11 hours ago, Tenaxa said:

“C’mon, I think Liv is ready for some more fun and we better keep an eye on her, or she’ll start hitting on someone and that’ll end up a mess.”

She tried to smile, but it was a nervous smile. She wanted to grab Krys and kiss her. Make her feel better and forget both of their problems.

Instead, she simply walked alongside Krys as they followed Allie and Liv.

The music had changed to a classic AC/DC song

Krys gave Tori a small grin then removed her shades and passed them to Tori as they walked. Krys right hand brushed against Tori's left

"Wow your eyes are so red you should wear these." 

Krys's grin turned into a small smile in a complete ironic turn of events of the pot calling the kettle black, Krys's eyes were red and puffy.

Alie and Liv had secured a couple of tables downstairs near the gambling area. They had started a game while waiting for them.

Edited by American Valor
fixed

FBSA Home Page

Written with Tenaxa

Pool tables @ the D

Krys gave Tori a small grin then removed her shades and passed them to Tori as they walked. Krys right hand brushed against Tori's left

"Wow your eyes are so red you should wear these." 

They each entwined each other’s fingers as their hands brushed together. Tori felt the tension flow out of Krys.

Tori gracefully accepted the shades. She didn't know how to feel. One part of her was upset at what had happened. The other was happy that Krys had been upset too.

Without the glasses Tori could see Krys’ eyes were really red and slightly puffy as well. She grinned a bit as she slid on the mirror shades.

“I make these look good.” She quipped, stealing a line from the old Men in Black movie, and smiled at Krys. It was a worthy but weak attempt to lighten the mood a bit.

Krys grinned "Yes you do."

They walked up to the tables with small smiles hand in hand.

Liv was standing on a chair trying to shoot the cue ball with the wrong end of a pool stick.

Krys looked at Tori and said; "We've never played pool or gambled, no money."

Krys whispered embarrassingly looking down at Tori's shoes.

Tori leaned into Krys and whispered. “Don’t worry about it.”

“Allie, how about you? Ever played?”

Alie was chalking up her stick while watching Liv then turned to Tori,

"I've played a bit, I'm no hustler." Alie said with a smirk.

She gave Krys’ hand a squeeze before she let go and grabbed the pool cue from Liv. Confident Tori was back in the house, at least for a few minutes.

“Ladies, one thing that all women who frequent bars should learn is how to use a pool cue.” She nearly effortlessly spun the pool cue above her head with one hand like a propeller. “Not so much to play pool, but that’s a good excuse to have a pool cue handy. More importantly it is an excellent weapon for self-defense.”

She spins the cue around her in a variety of fancy moves and then stops it in front of her. She grins.

“I’m not a great pool player, but I learned to play because pool cues and pool balls were a good way to get myself out of trouble.”

Liv was laughing and clappin' "Do me, do me next!" she was very excited.

She walks over to Liv, putting the cue back in her hands, correctly. She wraps herself around Liv, showing her how to make a shot. Liv snuggled into Tori, trying to pay attention as Tori took control. She guides Liv’s hands and they successfully sink a ball. 

Alie and Krys watches Tori and Liv with a smile. Liv stood on a step to better reach the table and was then smothered by Tori who was easily bigger than her. 

Tori takes the cue and turns to Krys. “Krys, your turn.” She smiles.

Krys quickly smooths down her clothes as she slowly walks over to Tori. *no pressure I can do this.* She thought.

Tori carefully showed Krys how to hold the cue, taking full advantage of the close contact necessary to guide her. Krys legs were once again becoming jello with Tori's arms wrapped around her and with the breathing on the back of her neck.

They took a shot and just missed. Tori stayed, wrapped over Krys after the balls stopped moving. She took in the scent of Krys and couldn’t help but let out a little contented hum.

Alie cleared her throat;

"Ahem ladies, save it for later. As we have two new players we'll do teams Liv, Tori and Krys, me. stripes and solids slop, Winner choice, let's make a deal." 

Alie smiled, Liv woke up enough to jump up and down singing "We win, we win! *small yawn, I'm okay I'm okay we win!. Krys smiled at Liv and chuckled, almost painfully stepping away from Tori grasp. The twinkle returned to Krys's eye as she smirked at them both.

"We're gonna win cause I have a few deals for you." Krys said looking at Tori.

"Thats the spirit ladies, Lets play." Alie said

Edited by American Valor
co-writer credit

FBSA Home Page

((Written with American Valor))

Pool Tables at the D

On 2/24/2023 at 4:08 PM, American Valor said:

"Thats the spirit ladies, Lets play." Alie said

Alie and Tori explained the basics of eight ball/solids and stripes game. Alie reset the table while Krys looked a several different sticks. Krys gave a smaller stick to Liv who immedately tried to spin it like Tori and it flew at Alie. While Liv was laughing, Krys caught the pool stick and looked at Liv.

"Oops, you should see that face." She laughed pointing at Krys. "I'll hold this until its your turn hon." Krys said with a smile while peeking at Tori who was giggling at Liv's poor attempt.

"I'll teach you how to do that later, Liv. When you're sober." Tori said with a laugh.

Alie set the table with a very tight rack and her own wicked smile at Tori as she set to break.

The snap of the cue and the thunder of the break the game was started.

Tori was a solid player. She wasn't going to get rich off of playing pool, but her natural coordination allowed her to make a fair number of shots.

Krys, being totally inexperienced, was awkward at first, but quickly got the hang of it and was getting better as the game when on. She kept being distracted by Tori’s mesh shirt. Krys waited till it was Tori shot then opened her jacket to distract Tori with her black leather lace peek-a-boo top.

Liv was hopeless. She was drunk and far more interested in flirting, dancing, and swinging the cue around than actually playing the game. She had fun, but she was terrible, though entirely entertaining to watch.

Alie carefully curated her game to keep it close. Tori and Krys both noticed her likelly tanking shots that she could have made. She was as good as she wanted to be and could have clearly wiped the floor with any of them.

The taunting and teasing went on during the game. This included Liv removing her jacket then leaning over in front of the pocket and slowly unbuttoning her bib, holding it barely closed in an effort to distract.It was very effective.

The game went back-and-forth, with Tori and Krys giving in to their competetive natures. Liv...being Liv and miraculously sinking a ball of the correct type...once. Allie controlled the game, keeping it close using ball positioning and sinking balls when she needed to.

For the final shot, Allie put the cue behind her back, closed her eyes, and sunk the eight-ball.

"That's game ladies. Now what was our bet?" She said with a grin."

Liv was now half-asleep in a chair and woke up just enough to say; "No fair, I want another chance. Best two out of three?

Krys and Alie laughed softly,

“Oh no It’s Winners choice Let’s nake a Deal ladies” Krys said with a sparkle in her eyes

RP on Everlast: 

written with Tenaxa

Pool Tables @ the D

On 2/26/2023 at 12:44 AM, Tenaxa said:

Krys and Alie laughed softly,

“Oh no It’s Winners choice Let’s nake a Deal ladies” Krys said with a sparkle in her eyes

Alie ordered another round with a sprite for Liv. Krys gathered them around a small table and explained the rules for Lets make a deal for Tori so she would know how it played and what she signed up for.

To Tori's credit she followed along with the confusing rules but sorta got the gist of them she thought. Krys couldn't help but smile at the ladies in their state of dishevelment with all the posing, chalking, and flirting done during the game.

"I'll start" Krys said,

"So here's the first deal" Holding up a key, "Seven minutes in heaven bar closet behind me, Tori and..." Krys paused then said "Alie," Krys looked at Liv  " Deal Liv?"

Liv took a moment then with a wicked smile to Alie said

"Modified Deal. Seven minutes in heaven bar closet, Tori and Alie, ending in that baseball basketball point thing you like. You know what I mean Alie." she started to giggle. Krys was watching them with interest now.

Alie's cheeks blushed slightly "You mean second base?" Liv laughed some more "Yes that. Deal Alie?"

Alie smiled at Tori and without missing a beat said,

"New Deal. Let’s do this right." Alie grinned devilishly at Krys, Tori and Liv. "New Deal; Two Ubers drive to heaven wherever that will be, ending in second base. Krys and Tori are uber one, and Liv and me uber two. And I get the bed tonight." Alie said with a sly smile "Let’s make a Deal, Tori ?"

All eyes turned to Tori each wondering what was she going to do?

Tori had been trying to figure out what was happening one minute it was an overtly flirting pool game and now they were making deals on who was going to be with who and now was she supposed to choose or make up a crazier deal or modify the offered deal to what? She wasn't sure as confusing as it sounded it just sounded like fun. Tori thought for a moment longer.

Tori looked at the ladies watching her,

Krys sat straddling the chair her jacket open and blue chalk dust covering her abs.

Alie LBD was hiked up a bit and little blue chalk handprints were all over her dress. Liv’s fedora sat back on her head.

Liv was resting in her chair using her jacket like a blanket. She’s covered in blue chalk dust as it's everywhere. Liv had been throwing it around like fairy dust.

Tori had finally started to catch on. Each person down the line was adding or changing some piece of the original bargain. Alie had upped the ante significantly, but Tori was not surprised by that. Alie manipulated things. But she had also left it wide open. Tori could draw a line and walk away, but that might seem like chickening out. Alie knew Tori didn't want to back down and she was right.

Tori gave a little smile. "Coin flip. Same pairs, losers walk or Tram it home, winners Uber in style."

Krys interjected in the spirit of the game, “Modified Deal, Coin flip. Deal accepted.” Krys stated with a smile.

Tori pulled out a quarter and gave it a flip. “You made the winning shot Alie, you call it.”

The coin almost seemed to move in slow motion as Alie called out “Tails”. They watched it rotating neatly and start falling back down before Tori snatched it from the air.

Tori put the coin down on the back of her arm and held her hand there. “You sure you want tails, Alie? You’re positive? Sure feels like heads to me.” Tori grinned.

“Show us! Show us!” Liv complained.

Tori slowly peeled her hand off the coin.

Tails shows.

Tori mumbled a cuss word as Liv stood, pointing at Krys and Tori chanting, “Losers! Losers!”

Krys had walked up behind Tori and blew the chalk dust off her neck and ear softly. She whisper "Disappointed?"

Tori was taken by suprise and her hand shot back catching Krys's hand squeezing it tight.

Alie's phone was already out as she sent a quick text and got a reply from the Valet hostess.

"Our ride is already here." Alie smiled taking Liv's hand. They walked out front where a white Limo was waiting for them.

"Be safe."

Alie and Liv kissed the others good night then the Limo sped away.

“That really didn’t work out how I pictured it in my head.” Tori grumbled. Krys giggled...

FBSA Home Page

Written with Tenaxa ((Rated M))

Main Campus @ PCU 

On 2/28/2023 at 2:45 AM, American Valor said:

“That really didn’t work out how I pictured it in my head.” Tori grumbled. Krys giggled...

Tori looked at Krys and shrugged. “Sorry.” She looked down sheepishly. “But at least we made Liv’s night.” She grinned.

Krys loosely wrapped her arms around Tori. “We win some, we lose some. You made Liv happy, I owe you for that,”

Then they joined hands and headed down the empty street toward the tram. They walked in silence until they got to the station.

A blue streak flashed overhead, leaving a bright trail in the sky. Some hero was off to do work somewhere.

They sat on a bench, waiting for the tram to show up. The station was almost empty.

Tori took a deep breath and spoke.

“Krys, I didn’t mean…” She stopped and re-started. “I meant to say…”

Krys looked at Tori and waited, what was she waiting for... Krys kissed Tori softly gently for a moment.

"It's okay. What are you trying to say?"

Tori sighed and gave up. “Forget it, I don’t know how to do this stuff. Let’s just move on.”

Krys knew Tori was trying to talk about something else but decided to be coy,

"Well I thought we would wait a little later but, your top or mine?"

Krys stood looking down the track and smiled while she opened her jacket. Krys pulled open the bows as well.

She smiled while watching Tori's expression. Peek-A-Boo top indeed as a small cascade of blue chalk fairy dust fell onto Tori's lap.

The tram pulled into the station and Krys pulled Tori off of the bench, leading her into the Tram car. Besides a slightly smelly old man who was fast asleep, the tram car was empty. Tori and Krys sat together on the tram, Krys’ head leaned on Tori’s shoulder and Tori rested her head against Krys’. It had been a long night of dancing and emotion.

Tori turned and kissed Krys’ forehead. A questioning wtf look crossed Krys face.

“I’m going to start talking and maybe I’ll make some sense. Stop me if I sound too much like an idiot.”

She took a deep breath and started.

“You said you are killers. That has all sorts of implications that I can only guess at. I’ve killed. I wasn’t even eighteen when I killed a guy. Let him run at me, rolled back and used his own momentum to throw him into a fence. I knew the fence was rusty and wouldn’t hold him. It was about fifty feet down on the other side. Solid concrete.”

She paused. Krys bit her bottom lip but said nothing.

“He attacked me. Pretty sure he was going to kill me or worse. Wasn’t pretty.”

“I use blades sometimes when I…”

She trailed off. Did she go deep with what she really did? Who she really was? That this day-to-day Tori was the act, and the real Tori was Tenaxa, the bad-ass hero?

“Well, I’m trained with blades and I’ve been known to use them in self-defense. So, I’ve killed people. Mostly because they were trying to harm me.”

Krys had watched Tori wrestling with her issue. She was annoyed. She had been expectin a real kiss, not a its okay let me kiss your forehead crap, Krys sighed and said.

"I didn't say we I said I. Why, why does it matter? You said, you killed in self defense. When I killed I was forced to fight it was self defense. I fought to keep us alive, for medicine, for food. to protect Liv."

Krys took the shades off Tori's face and looked her in the eyes with compassion and need.

"I owe you. You made Ollie feel special tonight for that I owe you."

Krys wraps her arms around Tori.

"Make NO Mistake, I'm here right now because I want you. Two very different things." 

Krys nibbled on Tori's ear as the Tram was pulling into the South Steel Canyon station.

Tori smiled and leaned into Krys. “Thanks Krys. This isn’t easy for me.”

They stood and wandered out from the station onto the dark, empty street, and started the walk to campus.

FBSA Home Page

Steel Canyon, a little way from PCU Campus

Krys led Tori down a long flight of stairs leading down near a courtyard to a old hotel turned apartment building that was currently closed for renovations. They turned and headed away from the lit apt complex sign called The Whitmoore.

Tori eyed the legendary “hero hotel”. She’d heard stories about it from her dad and wondered if those could even possibly be true.

Krys saw what she was looking for and slowly guided Tori that way. Suddenly she stopped and then pulled Tori into the alley. Krys pushed Tori to the wall with her body.

"We're almost back. The deal was making out getting to second base. I have been waiting for you to kiss me all night. What are you waiting for?"

Tori was surprised at first but recovered quickly. She gave a smile and was about to say something…

The darkness of the alleyway was broken by a pair of flames, hanging in the air. The flames were shrouding the hands of a muscular man with an evil grin.

“What have we here?” He asked in a gravelly voice, as others moved up behind him. One had frost cascading off of him and another arced with electricity.

Tori subtly shifted one foot to get better purchase and balance. She knew these jerks, Outcasts. Elemental wielding mutant gangers that really loved to pick on women. One of her absolute least favorite kind of thug. Plus, things had just been looking up with Krys.

The sexy sultry smile on Krys face fell and she swore. Her left hand stayed in place on the wall next to Tori's face as her right hand came off the wall in the direction of the voice with a WTF scowl.

Tori was quite annoyed. She knew Krys was a competent fighter, but these guys were no joke, so she readied herself to get Krys out of the way.

Maintaining what seemed like a casual stance, Tori turned her head toward the gangers.

“Why don’t’ you go find a purse to snatch you two-bit wannabees! I think I saw a grandma a block over that you might be able to roll.” She said with a wry grin.

Mr. fire-hands was clearly not happy to be cut down in front of his ‘boys’. He growled and pulled back a handful of fire.

It was a strange feeling for Tori as she tried to push Krys out of the way of the incoming fire missile, and Krys was already moving out of the way, not needing any help to avoid the fire.

As Tori moved Krys did a step jump parkour wall-bounce backward flip out of the way of the firebolt.

The surprise almost left Tori too slow to dodge, but she managed to avoid the flame.

Both Tori and Krys instinctively moved back just enough to get to the far end of the alley. The larger, elemental wielding gangers had the advantage in a narrow alley, but with space, that made it a different game.

Krys had no idea who these ‘soon to be dead guys’ were and she didn't care. She had almost tasted the gin on Tori's breath then these idiots showed up, Krys growled.

"You're too stupid to run, so come to Mama, BOYS!"

Krys taunted them out of the alley, as she drew two small boot blades, while Toir settled into a fighting stance.

RP on Everlast: 

written with Tenaxa

Steel Canyon, a little way from PCU Campus

"You're too stupid to run, so come to Mama, BOYS!"

Krys taunted them out of the alley, as she drew two small boot blades, while Tori settled into a fighting stance.

The Circus had come to town and the alley had turned into a clown car as several Outcast slicers and crushers poured forth moving towards Krys. and Tori.

You really couldn't call it combat as they went down nearly as fast as they rushed out. Tori’s hands and feet, and Krys’ knives cut down the inexperienced thugs without much effort.

Krys watched Tori's martial skill with crowd control she was impressed.

Next came the Trio.

Despite their elemental mutations, the typical Outcast had limited tactical understanding and used their abilities in a brute force manner.

The trio, Mr. hot-hands, ‘lectric boy, and Mr. chill, as Tori had identified them in her head, all rushed out of the alley.

"Daddy's Home!" said Mr. hot-hands in his gruff voice.

Mr. chill raised his arms and cold started pouring off of them as ice started to form on the ground. Tori and Krys had both seen this trick before. It would make the ground slippery and difficult to traverse.

Before he got too far into it, Tori lept at him, and put a knee into his gut. The satisfying sound of air being forced out of him combined with him doubling over brought a smile to Tori’s face.

A follow-up fist to the side of his head caused him to crumple to the ground.

'lectric boy spoke, "Time to light you up."

They moved towards Krys as Tori waas fighting Mr. chill. Krys feinted right and went left, Hothead was tracking Krys and threw a firebolt missing her almost hitting 'letric boy. Sparky had charged his hands but was forced to block the bolt. Krys struck with a nimble slash knocking Mr. hot hands stumbling back into the alley.

"Who’s yer daddy now." Krys quipped.

"I'm your daddy now b*$^h!"  landing a solid electrified blow to Krys side causing her arm to drop one of the knives while spasming. He connected with another then a glancing blow. This time Krys countered stepping in close. As fast as she could she struck, over a thousand times her hands had become a blur mixed with the white-hot arcs and shadows of the night it would have killed him had she had both knives in hand. Sparky might have preferred it that way so he wouldn't have to suffer a long recovery in the hospital. Krys stepped out of the way as 'lectric boy fell. She took a moment to take a breath.

Mr. hot-hands barely had time to be frustrated before his two buddies collapsed on the ground.

Tori side-stepped a ball of fire and cartwheeled up to Mr. hot-hands. With a flurry of elbows and knees he was reeling. He grabbed at Tori, briefly getting ahold of her shoulder. As Tori reversed the hold, she heard a loud stomping sound coming out of the alley.

There, coming out of the alley, was a literal mountain of stone. Tori, still tied up with Mr. hot-hands, was unable to dodge the ball of rock and mud flung at her. Tori braced for the impact that never came. At the last moment Krys came leaping out of nowhere to intercept the missile deflecting it with her body.

The impact sent Krys sprawling, causing her to land hard and rag dolling across the pavement.

“Krys!” Tori cried out. She started to move toward Krys to make sure she was ok. Krys laid still for what seemed like forever. Then she very slowly started to rise up onto her hands-and-knees, wincing in pain. "I-I-I g-got yer back." she wheezed out...

Tori turned to the rock-man who was laughing.

He. Was. Laughing.

Tori was in the air, and came down on him with an elbow, cracking his rock shell. A string of rather unpleasant curse words came out of Tori’s mouth directed at the rock man.

Mr. not so hot hands staggered to his feet he was trying to build up enough flame for a fireball he was aiming at Tori. Krys cocked back her arm and let her knife fly. It struck true at the back base of his neck. They both fell into a heap at the same time, but only one was breathing.

Tori noticed an opening in the rock shell and took advantage, kicking at his knee, causing it to buckle and make a horrible snapping sound.

“Not so funny anymore, is it laughing boy!”

As the rock man howled in pain and as he lost concentration, the stone shell started to fall away.

Tori’s spinning back-kick sent him flying back against the side of the building, where he slowly slumped to the ground.

Tori stepped up and smashed his nose, then grabbed his head, slamming it against the wall a couple times.

She stood back, breathing hard. “Wake up. I want you to tell me how funny it is!”

Tori paused, and then ran over to Krys, who was up. She retrieved her knives and had a small grin on her face, she was still holding her side.

“Oh my god Krys, are you ok?” She said, gently checking on Krys’ injuries.

“Fine, fine.” Krys said dismissively. “It was a glancing blow, looked way worse than it really was.”

Tori opened Kry’s slashed and burnt jacket and start pressing on where she’d been hit. Krys winced slightly.

“I have to clean that and make sure you didn’t crack a rib or something. My apartment is right nearby.”

"You really are bad at this. That’s still not second base." Krys smirked then winced.

Tori felt her hand on Krys skin, suddenly realizing how nice that felt. The two locked eyes and were suddenly embraced in a passionate kiss. All of the emotion and build-up of the night had been released by the excitement of the fight.

FBSA Home Page

Written with American Valor:

The bright sun shone in through the window, illuminating the room. The small room was dominated by a bed, allowing barely enough room to get around it. On the floor lay two sets of clothes 1 boot with a torn fishnet stocking, jeans, 1 sneaker, mesh shirt, shortshorts, vest, burnt torn jacket with ribbon leather and lace inside it that lay in a rough line from the door.

The bed is a disheveled mess, with blankets on the floor and sheets only barely covering two very naked bodies, still entwined with one-another.

With a moan one of the bodies moved, and then sat up with a start.

“Wha? Oh…ooohhh…” Tori said, smiling as she looked over Krys and recalled the previous night’s activities that had gone well into the early morning.

She pushed a pillow up against the headboard and laid back down. Krys was also beginning to stir.

“Ugh, it's so bright. What time is it?”

Tori grabbed her phone and laughed. “Um, late. You don’t want to know.”

Krys moved over and put her head on Tori’s stomach. Tori put her arm around Krys.

She looked up at Tori and mouthed “Wow”.

Tori chuckled and nodded. “Wow, for sure.”

Both just snuggled together for an awkward, but very comfortable, moment of silence.

“So…”

“Um….”

They started together, then looked at each other and laughed.

“Let’s not worry about what that meant for now. Let’s just enjoy what we had, and we’ll talk about it later.” Krys said.

“Yeah, I like that.” Tori Nodded.

Krys snuggled into Tori's stomach making herself comfortable with her hands tucked under her chin.

"So last night was a lot of fun. You asked about Liv and my relationship. We go back a long time. We’ve known each other for over ten years. She's family if that makes sense." Krys kisses Tori's stomach.

“Tori smiled and ran her fingers through Krys’ hair.

Suddenly Krys’ phone started blowing up with texts.

“Hmm, I think someone is wondering where you are.” Tori said.

Krys rolled over, exposing her body from beneath the sheets. Tori could see some slight bruising where she’d been hit the night before. But mostly she just admired the overall sight.

“Damn, there’s a ton of texts from Liv. I forgot to let them know it was turning into a sleep-over.”

Tori grinned. “We were a little too busy to worry about texting.”

Tori got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom, walking slowly as she felt Krys’ eyes on her.

Krys smiled watching her sway, the phone buzzed again with another text: *Somethings wrong coming over NOW!*

Krys sighed missing Tori disappear into the bathroom, she texted back. *Everything is fine. Bring coffee and clothes, see you in a while, no rush. smiley kiss face emote*

Krys got up and dropped the phone next to her other fishnet and walked over to the bathroom.

"I think, we still have blue chalk in hard-to-reach places.” She said with a laugh. “Can I use the shower? I have never used this one before I will need your help." Krys said with a sly grin and a sparkle in her eye. 

12 minutes later

Steam fogged the bathroom mirror as hot water cascaded off the two bodies in the shower. 'Further discussion' was interrupted by loud and repetitive knocking on the door.

“Open up damnit, I know you’re in there!” A voice shouted. It sounded like Liv.

Tori and Krys looked at each other. Krys started to laugh. " Wow I need to teach her to read a clock. I said take your time."

Tori wondered how they had found her place. “Yeah, that was quick. Did they track you phone or something Krys?”

Krys started to say something but decided against it.

Tori climbed out of the shower, still basically soaking wet, and grabbed a long T-Shirt, pulling it on as she went to the door. The T-shirt clung to her wet body and was barely long enough to cover her.

Tori looked out the peep hole in the door. Liv was banging on the door and looked upset. Alie was behind her, looking a bit exasperated holding a gym bag and what appeared a coffee party pack from Drenchers Donuts.

“Just a sec.” Tori said through the door as she unlocked and unlatched the various locking mechanisms.

Before she could even open the door, Liv burst through.

“Where is she? I know she’s here!” Liv demanded as Krys came out of the bathroom, holding up a small hand towel wearing a smile. "We're going to need a bigger towel to dry with." Krys giggled looking at Tori.

Tori marveled at the sight of Krys’ body and  smiled.

Alie was caught off guard and blushed red. Liv brought both hands up and covered her mouth while squealing.

"Is that Coffee?" Krys asked.

RP on Everlast: 

Student Union @ PCU

There was plenty of activity on campus people preparing for the weekend.  Max sat alone in the student union with an open laptop. He shook his head reading the scrolling banner dealing with current hero news.

Last night near the Steel Canyon dorms there was and attack by members of the Outcast. They had been stopped reportably by the vigilante known as Midnight Avenger who is now wanted by the PDD and FBSA for questioning.  Two members of the gang are in critical condition and a third one was reported dead at the scene. Several eyewittnesses place Midnight Avenger there as well. If anyone has any information or knows the whereabouts of the Midnight Avenger they are asked to contact Detective Rogers at the Steel Canyon Police Department or call the tipline.

Max kept wondering if he missed something. Last night he had been in Warburg on a tip, a million spiders later and three missing scientist had netted him a huge boon in information. He was almost 95 percent sure he didn't tangle with Outcast. He needed to find out more.  They probably deserved it if not for something last night for other actions they had done, So that didn't bother him. What bothered him was if it was some kind of clone or just a copycat. Max reread the information from the ME report.  He sent Tori a message from a new number.

Text Tenaxa *L.Crantson compromised Update C.Kent P#321.333.5555 Need to meet about Report no reply.  Cup and Saucer get a double espresso chocolate mint latte.* message sent.

Max sat back closed up his laptop and loaded up his backpack. He headed to the gym for a light workout Saul would call him when Tori got there.

Edited by American Valor
spelling format

FBSA Home Page

On 3/10/2023 at 1:08 PM, Tenaxa said:

"Is that Coffee?" Krys asked.

Alie passed the gym bag to Liv and looked for a place to put the party pack down.

"Yes coffee and assorted donuts. Sorry for the interruption Tori." Alie said.

“Over there.” Tori pointed to the counter that separated the kitchen area from the living area. “Or just on the coffee table.” She pointed to the small coffee table that sat in front of an old couch, facing the TV.

"You didn't call or text, Rule is you always call after a fight! What happened let me see."

Liv took a step back and began looking Krys over for injuries.

Krys smiled at Liv, then did the classic sideway muscle pose she winched slightly then looked at Tori giving her a wink.

Liv didn't say anything just gave Krys a stern glare. "Were you hurt Tori?" she asked.

“Only some minor cuts and bruises. Would have been hurt worse if Krys hadn’t saved me.” She gave a nod toward Krys.

With a slight blush at Tori's comment Krys said,

"I left the shower running. Alie can you pour us some coffee? I need to give Tori a hand turning it off, don't I?"

Tori started to dismiss Krys’ comment but then understood. “Uh, yeah. Mugs are in the cupboard if you need them. We’ll get dried off and be right back out.”

"I think that y'all should join us after you get dressed. Where do you want the bag?” Liv was looking at the trail of clothing starting at Krys damaged jacket. Liv had a concerned look on her face. Still, she couldn't help but smile watching Tori.

Tori started picking up clothes off the ground on her way back toward the bathroom, not realizing she was giving a show every time she bent down to grab something.

Krys stared at Tori's wet t- shirt clinging to her body thinking *Damn, this is impossible.*

Tori heard her phone chime from her nightstand, but let it sit for the moment.

Krys strode purposefully to the bathroom giving Tori a lite tap on her butt while she was picking up clothes.

RP on Everlast: 

written with Tenaxa

PCU - Off Campus Apts

Liv placed the gym bag on the bed.

Krys strode purposefully to the bathroom giving Tori a lite tap on her butt while she was picking up clothes.

Krys stood in front of the sink by the door waiting for Tori to enter.  Before Tori even got to the bathroom she could tell that the shower wasn't on.

Alie opened the office party pack and set up the coffee, cups, paper plates and napkins on the small counter. She opened the 24 assorted donuts box on the coffee table. Now only 22 that Liv and She had grabbed one. Liv then join Alie on the couch. Both started drinking coffee. Alie turned on the TV loudly.

Tori wondered what Krys was up to. She didn't wonder for long. As soon as Tori entered Krys kick-closed the bathroom door with the heel of her foot while she turned on the sink faucets. Krys turned to face Tori, Krys had that look of panic on her face, like she wanted to run.

"We should go, no wait you should go, no you live here I should go. Do you have a window? I need my clothes. Not really, I run fast, I can just use this towel. We need a plan... "

Krys appears to be having a panic attack of some kind. Her eyes are darting around, her hands moving in a circular motion, and her breathing is fast.

“Whoa, whoa there! Settle down. What’s the panic all about?” Tori grabbed Krys’ shoulders. “Calm down and tell me what this is about.”

Krys stopped moving reached out and hugged Tori close whispering,

"They know, she knows I care. Dammit I know better. I know you didn't mean too. Dammit you realize that there is never a later."

Krys had a sad concern look in her eyes.

“Wait, what?” Tori was struggling to figure out what was going on. Krys had complicated things going on and…

In Tori’s mind a scenario started forming. Krys and Liv, from the isles, living in Pocket D. Suddenly they are at the university somehow…

They weren’t real students.

They worked for someone who pulled strings.

They were there for a reason…and getting an education wasn’t that reason.

Tori’s mind was racing as further branching scenarios expanded off her initial thought, leading in a myriad of directions.

She held onto Krys for a moment, then separated. “Ok, I am starting to finally get the picture. I should have seen it earlier, I’m normally much more paranoid than this but…well…heart got in the way of this one.”

Krys looked quizzically at Tori. She didn't, Didn't she understand. she thought.

Tori takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out. A stern, serious look comes over her.

“You can tell me what is going on, right here, right now. Or we go out into the living room and we all have a big talk about it. And hopefully everyone can be civilized. C’mon, let’s go put some clothes on and have a chat.”

"Oh gawd. you don't get it. I'm compromised, again. I wouldn't of jumped in front of a friggin’ boulder or gaked that friggin’ ganger for Alie." she sighed "Liv saw it, you confirmed it to her, I've been forced to do things I'm not proud of to keep her safe. Maybe Alie figured it out, maybe not. She doesn't need to know another way to compromise me. Don't you get it?"

Tori could see the emotion in Krys face and body language as she had covered her chest looking away.

A further look of comprehension came over Tori’s face. “Oh…Liv is…oh shit.”

Tori thought for a moment and rubbed her temples.

“Hmmm, ok…first thing, Krys you gotta pull yourself together. What’s done is done.” Tori leans back against the counter. “Jeez, what’d I get into?”

She stares at the ceiling, continuing to consider options.

“Take some time to calm down so we can look at options besides running away to nowhere. I’m not a helpless damsel in distress, so keep that in mind. I’ll go grab clothes and we can sit down to talk this out. You gotta be cool. You panic and we’re not going to get anywhere.”

Tori stepped out and grabbed the bag from the bed and a few things for herself, then returned to the bathroom.

FBSA Home Page

written with Tenaxa

PCU - Off Campus Apts 

As she handed Krys the bag, Tori picked up her phone and read the message.

She rolled her eyes. “Dude just loves his cloak and dagger stuff. But apparently that’s going around.” She mumbles to herself as she chuckled. Then she sighed as she thought about her own situation.

Krys took the bag quietly and closed the bathroom door. She looked through the bag swore under her breath as she pulled out item after item. She didn't believe it at first then she started to breath in deep breaths trying not to explode in anger. Laying in two piles were a cheerleading outfit minus pom poms and a set of cartoon undershirt and panties of a skeleton torso and pelvis a small short blue flora summer dress and a spiked black leather collar and her hair brush, That was it, she looked at the door and started to laugh, she had to or she'd cry.

Tori put on some clothes; what appeared to be a casual loose vest over a mesh shirt, and jeans, actually was lined with fairly high-tech material that would provide some protection. It wasn’t her full-on working gear, but it would provide modest protection if needed.

She pocketed her phone and took a deep, cleansing breath. It was time to see how this would go.

Krys opened the bathroom door. She grabbed her boots picked up her damaged torn and battle worn clothing to bring it back to the bathroom. As she examined the clothing nothing was truly salvageable. She sighed and got dressed.

Tori came out and picked up a doughnut, leaning against the counter and biting into it.

“So, ladies…anyone need a Bloody Mary for breakfast?” She grinned. “A little ‘hair of the dog’ as they say.”

"Was it that kinda night?" Alie asked drinking her second cup of coffee.

"Eww, why would you want dog hair? These donuts are way better." Liv said with a smile. "Oh, where's Krys?" She eyed Tori while sipping her coffee.

Krys came out wearing a very short blue flora summer dress and her boots. The gym bag was repacked overfull and unzipped. She didn’t say a word. Krys picked up a cup of coffee and drank it. She kept her back to them a roadmap of the amount of battle badges she had lived through. Krys turned around with a fresh cup of coffee. She wore a tight smile as she looked at Alie then Liv.

Tori chuckled at Liv’s comment as she grabbed some coffee.

“Well, I’m guessing we have some things to talk about?”

FBSA Home Page

written with Tenaxa

PCU - Off Campus Apts  

Alie and Liv sat on the couch next to each other drinking coffee with donuts.  Krys stood in front of the kitchen sink holding her coffee. Tori stood next to the kitchen counter by the coffee box. 

On 3/19/2023 at 11:43 PM, American Valor said:

“Well, I’m guessing we have some things to talk about?”

Liv had shifted to make room on the couch for Krys. She frowns when Krys shook her head 'No.' and didn't move.

Tori had told her to act cool and to get it together. Krys knew that would be hard but then, Tori made it so easy with each word she muttered. They stung Krys; an unintentional slap maybe?, but a slap none the less. Krys now just wanted it to be over so she could leave. She held the coffee with both hands while the gym bag remained slung across her body laying against her right hip.

Alie had noted the movements and looks between the ladies. She herself was just having a laugh at Krys expense with the cheerleading outfit. It was clearly obvious Krys was not amused. Alie had thrown it in last minute not knowing what Liv had grabbed. She thought Krys looked sorta cute in a dress though it was very short for Krys’ long legs. Alie turned her full attention to Tori.

"Yea Liv woke up sorta cranky and was buggin’ about Krys and you not coming over last night or callin’. Then I guess she saw the news about a massive fight people dead or critically injured by your apt Tori and was worried about you both. So when she finally got through to our girl Krys here, She wanted to fly over here as fast as we could. I told her the text said everything was fine and we needed to get clothes and stop for coffee. I thought lets splurge on donuts. It would be welcome since we're going to be here anyway. I'm thinking I'm wrong now? Did something happen?"

Alie said then took a bite of her Kruller.

Tori sighed. Alie was smooth and was acting like everything was as it appeared on the surface. She could see Krys was incredibly uncomfortable, and it wasn’t just the silly outfit.

Playing games and dealing in subtleties wasn’t Tori’s way. She liked to put it on the line, get it all out there. Max would know how to play this. He was Mr. smooth and could win people with his smile.

She took in a deep breath and slowly let it out as she set down her donut and walked over to Krys by the sink.

Krys scooted slightly away from Tori as she moved to be next to her.

“First off, the donuts and coffee are great and much appreciated.”

Tori put her hands on Krys’ shoulders, she fe[t and noticed the flinch before Tori rubbed gently, massaging Krys's shoulders and back to try to calm her down. Tori's touch was like a hot knife pressed into butter as her fingers slid across Krys muscles and skin relaxing Krys body.

“But let’s clear the air here; we…” She points to all of them with one hand. “Are not what we appear or pretend to be. You all aren’t regular college students. I’m not some random slightly muscled girl from the suburbs. I saw Krys fight. Normal people, even trained people, don’t fight off Outcast gang members like that.”

Tori pauses and gives Krys a reassuring kiss on the cheek before walking into the living room, picking up her donut on the way and taking a bite. Her eyes scanned the room, taking in the women’s reaction, making sure there were no surprises.

Krys body tensed again then Tori kissed her cheek and her brain became confused, She stood their with a befuddled look on her face.

“And you all have to work on your cover story. Not real deep.” She nods, trying to keep it cool, but freaking out on the inside.

“So, no judgement here. We’ll call it neutral territory for now…even though it is my place. What’s your real deal? And don’t give me that innocent act Alie, I’m not buying it. Whatever it is, maybe I can help or maybe I can at least stay out of your way.”

Tori realizes she is tensed up. She tries to relax, waiting for their response.

FBSA Home Page

written with Tenaxa

PCU - Off Campus Apts 

1 minute ago, American Valor said:

Tori realizes she is tensed up. She tries to relax, waiting for their response.

Alie noticed the exchanged between Krys and Tori and smiles saying;

"Wow, I mean, just wow, I heard rumors but I never believed them. YOU heroes can smell a Crey employee like a mile away. I don't know what your thinking, Tori, but we haven't done anything except blow off classes today." 

Alie puts her hands up and looks at Liv and Krys saying:

"The jig is up, ladies. This here is a real card carrying hero. Put your hands up slowly, or we will wake up in the Zig." 

Liv followed Alie example putting her hands in the air holding a jelly filled donut. A glob of jelly fell on to Tori's couch. 

Alie looks at Krys then back to Tori and sighs, the hurt was visible in Krys eyes.

"You messed up hero, you should have told her. I think she really liked you." Alie said quietly 

Tori pauses, thinking for a moment as it sets in. She starts pacing angrily.

“I messed up? Really? I messed up? So what was I supposed to do? Sit here and pretend I didn’t know anything? Just go on blissfully unaware? Yeah, great idea! How’s that going to end? It’ll eventually blow up and I’ll find a Crey hit squad in my apartment. Great idea Alie. And I thought you were the planner.”

Alie kept her hands up watching Tori pace angrily she took the dig while asking calmly;

"No offence 'hero', but what do you know? What plan am I planning?"

Tori scoffs. “You think, because you work for a piece of shit employer, that I care? Though you are like most Crey employees and think the world revolves around your little ‘evil empire’.”

"Crey is a good company. It's heroes like YOU that give them a bad name." Alie spoke softly.

“Crey’s got no current beef with me, at least that I know of, for now. I currently have nothing on them. You just assume because you work for Crey that everyone is out to arrest you?”

Tori lets out an exasperated sigh and lets out her breath, trying to calm down. She knows she blew her own idea of playing it cool. 

Alie dropped her hands in a whatever jester Liv followed suit. 

"Tori, You Accused Krys, me, us of something, All we tried to do was try to make a friend and bring donuts." Alie said flatly. 

Tori starts again more calmly.

“Give it a rest. I’m not your damn enemy so long as you don’t push it.”

"For the record, you're right about one thing. I did have a plan. We had talked about it after the pizza party. I was gonna see if you needed a job and wanted to join us. A similar deal like Krys and Liv. I get $150 dollars incentive for everyone that makes 90 days. That was before this."

Alie picked up her Kruller and then placed it back down. Liv finally spoke,

"I'm sorry Tori. All the jelly came out of my donut and made a mess, I didn't mean too. Don't get mad again I'll clean it up, okay." 

Krys finished her coffee and just refilled her cup...

• Like 1

FBSA Home Page

PCU - Off Campus Apartments

Tori stopped and looked at Liv. Poor Liv, her innocent eyes looking at Tori, worried about jelly on the couch.

Tori smiled and grabbed a paper towel. She walked over to Liv and wiped the corners of her mouth, then wiped the jelly off the couch.

“I would never be mad at you Liv.” She says and kissed Liv’s forehead before walking to the counter. She pours herself a coffee.

In a calmer voice she starts again. “Really, we just know a lot more, now. If you have a job to do, I might be able to help. I need the money, but I’m not going on Crey’s payroll. That would be a betrayal of too many people.”

• Like 1

RP on Everlast: 

((OOC: Announcement:

We welcome anyone else to join us as this is intended to be cooperative writing. I realize American Valor (AV) and I have taken a little side-trek by way of Pocket D, but that should not prevent or dissuade anyone else from writing.

Please read AV’s first post to get some basic tips, and then maybe a bit of what’s going on.

I only got into this because I took the plunge way back on the “live” CoH forums.

Also, happy to provide some guidance to anyone that wants to join. And/or be an initial contact (after an initial introduction post for your character) just to get you going.

This post/thread is for everyone; you are welcome if you can post and bring a bit of story.

Thanks!

Now back to your regularly scheduled college, supers RP))

• Thanks 1

RP on Everlast: 

((OOC: Thanks Tenaxa. I hope everyone has enjoyed the story so far we would encourage more writer's, no experience needed, it's a great way to intro a character for ingame who is a student/professor. Nuff Said))

PCU - Off Campus Apartments

13 hours ago, Tenaxa said:

“Really, we just know a lot more, now. If you have a job to do, I might be able to help. I need the money, but I’m not going on Crey’s payroll. That would be a betrayal of too many people.”

Liv smiled and picked up her last donut she said to herself.

Alie just stared at Tori with a quick look towards Krys, a wow really look on Alie face before she spoke.

"Okay if I have a job you might help as long as it's not from Crey because that would be a betrayal of trust. I never would of guessed you had a problem with that." 

Alie glanced and nodded to Krys while she continued talking.

"Don't take this the wrong way Tori but as a Crey college intern I am encouraged to build a core group of good trustworthy people that later will work together on what my department and my degree has me doing. In this case I'm in pre-med majoring in meta-human physiology a growing field of study. I'm on a full ride scholarship. I'm pretty sure you aren't the right fit."

Krys had heard enough that last exchange between Tori and Alie had done it's job as intended. Alie smiled to herself as she stood by Liv.  Krys spoke outloud to the room.

"Thanks, had a great time, I have to go. See ya'll later."

Krys voice was crisp and cold, she opened the front door to leave...

• Like 1

FBSA Home Page

PCU Lecture Hall rm 321 Business Chinese  

Professor Cao

Daniel stood in front of the class explaining how the midterm would be a verbal test. Professor Cao further explained that there would be no curve the Test would be pass or fail. Several students were very concerned about that. Professor Cao was midway through the material review when the rear door of the Lecture hall flew wide open. Standing there was a young man short dirty blonde hair mirrored shades wearing a 1980 action styled outfit like he stepped out of a movie. Professor Cao looked startled for a moment then said'

"Excuse me we're in middle of a test review you're in the wrong class please excuse yourself."

[Translated from Chinese]

Cáo nǐ wú lǐ lái xí, wǒ shì lái fù chóu de! / Cao you attack with no honor I am here for vengence!

Daniel shook his head "What?"

The class murmered understanding what the stranger said. 

"So is that all you have to say, what? You mock me, Prepare to Fight!"  The stranger struck a Street Fighter pose.

Daniel rolled his eyes "Ahem thats quite enough, the class won't remember any of this lesson, Jpnny." 

Jonny stepped into the class to be fully seen, One of the students shouted "Hey your Kid Dangerous! Thats Awesome Prof."

Even as Daniel was trying to restore order to the class Kid strolled to the front and posed for Pic's.

"Danny it's a lost cause they all fail. Can we leave?" A hush came over the class and they both smiled...

• Like 1

FBSA Home Page

Tori tried not to show her shock as somehow the control of the discussion was torn from her and twisted against her.

She mumbled to herself, angry that she lost control of herself and the conversation. This wasn’t what she was good at – she was good at fighting. Tori stared at Alie for a moment. She wanted to wipe that smug grin of Alie’s face and it would have felt good to do so. But that would just prove her point even more.

On 3/24/2023 at 11:26 PM, American Valor said:

"Thanks, had a great time, I have to go. See ya'll later."

Krys voice was crisp and cold, she opened the front door to leave...

Krys’ words cut Tori deep, making her feel like a cheap, used, toy. She was hurt and angry. But she couldn’t give up. Not yet. Alie may have drank the Crey “Kool aide” but Krys and Liv still had a chance. It made Tori shiver to know what Crey would do to someone like Liv.

She quickly moved to the door. She almost put her hand on Krys’ shoulder but resisted. She simply stood by the door and softly said.

“Wait, please don’t go.”

Tori swallowed hard, awaiting the response.

RP on Everlast: