Halloween giant monster maps added/updated

AboveTheChemist

I did a thorough overhaul of all the Halloween GM maps on the wiki: https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Halloween_Event/Giant_Monsters

I pulled the spawn data from the i24 leaked data spawndef files, and included maps for every zone that had the appropriate Halloween event spawndefs. It ended up being 40 total maps, about 10 of which weren't previously on the wiki.

Given that the data was from the i24 dataset, some of it might have been updated for Homecoming, so if anyone notices any issues please let me know. I also need to gather spawn data in Kallisti Wharf and Echo: Atlas Park once the event starts, because those maps should also have GM spawns but there wasn't any data in the i24 dataset for them.

• Thanks 2

Yeah I have some crude GM spawn /locs from Kallisti from past events, but I plan to get much better data from demo recordings during this event. I am actually not sure about any of the Echo zones, but the spawn data was in the leaked dataset so I assume they have spawns. Between the 5 live shards and all the various testing shards, I'm hoping it won't take too long to gather that data.