Pavel Garnier Will Not Give Story Arc

The Chairman

Twice now I have had a character introduced to Pavel Garnier. According to the HC Wiki, this contact gives The Vahzilok Plague story arc. Each time, he only gives the non-story missions and the badge mission (Plague Stopper). Once these missions are given, he introduces me to a new contact and fails to give further missions. Once Pavel Garnier is received as a contact, other contacts will not introduce me to an alternative contact that provides The Vahzilok Plague. Pavel Garnier appears to bugged.

• 4 months later

I know this is a dumb question, but I have to ask: what level were you at the time you did the Pavel Garnier content? This is probably part of the bug, but if my level is in the upper end of his level range, he won't give me the arc. If my level is at the lower end of his range, he does give me the arc. It's weird. My level 19 hero can't get him to give the arc even with xp turned off, but my level 15/16 has it popped on them almost immediately. (However, it could just be a question of the bug popping up on some characters but not others, and the level itself having nothing to do with it.)