Slotting a lvl 33 Merc/Forcefields MM ??

smnolimits43

how would you slot Equip Mercenary, Serum, Tactical Upgrade, Burst, Slug, and M30 Grenade?? 

As for the secondary Forcefields, how would you slot the buffs, and Personal Force Field, Repulsion Field (is it even a keeper, with the changes), Force Bubble (again would you keep it), Damping Bubble (and again, are these three powers good for teaming now ??) 

Equip - end redux.

Serum - 3 rech

Tactical - end redux

burst/slug 5/6 any ranged damage set.  while i use Decimation they are in really high demand right now

m30 i use 5/6 bombardment and KB2KD

Repulsion Field i dont even take

Repulsion Bolt I also skipped because even tho -15% resist sounds nice, its single target and the knockback is bleh

Force Bomb I also skipped, 30 sec recharge + knockback scatter effect was too much slotting for me

Damping Bubble was almost a skippable for me, maybe its because im not smart, maybe its because its worded weird, maybe because in the info screen it has 1.00x accuracy and something or another.  so i slapped a LOTG7.5% in it and only use it whenever something high defense comes along

in a future respec i may slap some defense in Tactical Upgrade

I'm not at my PC. But I think I put 4 slots in Equip (gladiator unique and resist/end, steadfast unique and maybe the scaling redist?)

Tactical I put maybe 2 gift of ancient?

PFF I put the kismet unique 

Can't remember the rest. Once I get a chance I'll pull it up.

I actually like playing my mercs/ff now.

Use the Equip and Tactical upgrades as mules. Equip can slot damage resist and Tactical can slot defense IOs. Steadfast +3% def or the KB prot, Karma KB prot, Shield Wall and Reactive Defense uniques etc. I'm not familiar with the FF changes. Maybe slot Force Feedback chance for +recharge in Repulsion Field/Bomb and M30. Just to try to get Serum recharged faster.

Equip/tactical/serum/damping bub all got 3 slots for res+def uniques/3 lotg. Kept burst and M30 , i just like burst animation and it slots achilles, M30 gets an ff+rech. Still have force bolt but its only got 3 thunderstrikes and a sudden acc kb/kd.  I kept repulsion field. Currently a couple end red but i'm considering 1 end red and a sudden acc kb/kd. Its basically force bubble now and mercs are all ranged and have 0 reason to get into melee and repulsion is the fastest way to get rid of anything that gets close. Aoe def + s/l res on mercs is easy to hit massive numbers. Ranged is lower and melee def is very low. Mercs/Bubs was one of my fav's prior to changes the increased def+res and proper use of serum just makes it even better. Still not as good as bots though. Just feels like more fun when playing it.

8 hours ago, Xandyr said:

I'm not at my PC. But I think I put 4 slots in Equip (gladiator unique and resist/end, steadfast unique and maybe the scaling redist?)

Tactical I put maybe 2 gift of ancient?

PFF I put the kismet unique 

Can't remember the rest. Once I get a chance I'll pull it up.

I actually like playing my mercs/ff now.

Just FYI, the Kismet only activates when the power it’s in is “on”.

So only when PFF is on and you can’t attack, as kelika mentioned.

Edited by SableShrike