Superbase Yellow Pages

TheBlindGirl

Added mine! ... I think people need to put more in their Notes.  While some have club/lounge/whatever in their name, info other than that is really useful. For example, I have no idea what "Paragon City Priori of Nation" means. It's also not clear whether some of these places are open to the public or not.

It's also not clear whether some of these places are open to the public or not.

I would say if either OP found the base code or the base's creator added the base code to the database, it should be considered open to public. Otherwise why would the base code be a)left somewhere that OP could find it or b)added to the list by the creator?

Exactly.

Just the fact that my base code and the Sanctum's general information are out there means that it's an open base rather than a private one. The "lake house" is meant to be a quiet place for mystical types to do their thing, away from noisy clubs and nosy mundanes.

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

That said, Takamoto Industries (which I notice isn't on the directory, and I'm debating whether to correct that or not) is 'semi-public'/'pseudo-public', in the sense that it's a corporate HQ so it's to be expected that a majority, if not all, of the people using it would be either employees (aka sg members), friends of employees, applicants, or contractors; but on the whole I'm alright with people using it, seeing as the info is out there, just that I'd prefer it be mostly used for the above purposes.

That said, Takamoto Industries (which I notice isn't on the directory, and I'm debating whether to correct that or not) is 'semi-public'/'pseudo-public', in the sense that it's a corporate HQ so it's to be expected that a majority, if not all, of the people using it would be either employees (aka sg members), friends of employees, applicants, or contractors; but on the whole I'm alright with people using it, seeing as the info is out there, just that I'd prefer it be mostly used for the above purposes.

It would be nice if we could set up a "coalition crossroads" base. Where you would have limited build area available and limited options, but the ability to build teleporters to specific bases in your coalition. I'd love to make a building lobby style base that had the lifts work to get you to the offices of each of my SGs and coalition ones. Ones a toon can't access would just give an "Appointment Necessary" message when they try to access them.

I've a)set up a Discord server for Club Valhalla, with IC and OOC text and voice chats, as well as a musicbot (a nicknamed Hydra bot, on a trial period, if it doesn't work out or I find out anything bad about Hydra - hold the Marvel and DFB jokes please - then I'll try to find another one) that takes requests; and b)updated the Notes on Valhalla's entry in the directory to reflect that. The invite link is in the notes, and will be posted in the Club Valhalla thread from when I first started working on it. This is a stopgap until I can figure out/get someone to help me with getting music working in my base, though I do intend to keep both the musicbot on Discord as well as the in-game music once I figure it out, since some people don't have/use Discord.

• 2 years later

Good idea, might be a good time for that. Not sure who should be designated to do it, but uh, here's an idea. If ya visit a base and it's working, highlight it on the listings in green. If it's not working, leave a comment on that entry and highlight it in red. Missing bases should be deleted from the list to sum things up.

• Thanks 1

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif