So which looks sillier

Jimpy4

Clipping occurring on Pink Skirt option for Praetor Duncan.  Ruins immersion and my personal fantasy Role Play.  Devs please fix ASAP 🙂

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

1 hour ago, High_Beam said:

Clipping occurring on Pink Skirt option for Praetor Duncan.  Ruins immersion and my personal fantasy Role Play.  Devs please fix ASAP 🙂

If the developers fixed it, it wouldn’t have occurred in the first place. There’s a bug where if you play another character, like in a personal story, they sometimes where a costume piece of yours. It happens quite often in Preator Duncan’s personal story, for me at least, and in the Deborah Rosenfield mission I’m Atlas.

I was just trying to be funny.  Darn.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

17 hours ago, Player2 said:

A stick in the mud is hilarious.

Good Sir or Maam, could you assist me in extricating my horse-drawn carriage from this quagmire by using your gasoline powered vehicle which I am hesitant to adopt usage of.