Candy Keeper seems confused.

Ironblade

The Candy Keeper in the Ski Chalet says he can sell me the Fir Bolg costume.

I bought it and he correctly gave me the Snow Beast costume.

1062040318_candykeeper.thumb.jpg.eb01d0142925fdb1f99a62d1992b8636.jpg

Edited by Ironblade
  • Thanks 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

57 minutes ago, Astralock said:

Known bug.

Seems more like a typo to me.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

5 hours ago, lemming said:

The three most common bugs are typos and off by one errors.

Yep. If it was in the programing. 

This is a typo in text and not in a statement that needs to be executed by a programing language.

The typo isn't causing the program to behave as it wasn't intended. It's simply mislabeling what the program is executing correctly and as intended.

• Thumbs Up 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 4 weeks later
On 12/8/2022 at 6:27 PM, Ironblade said:

The Candy Keeper in the Ski Chalet says he can sell me the Fir Bolg costume.

I bought it and he correctly gave me the Snow Beast costume.

So a little more on the Candy Keeper.  The Snow Beast costume is no longer available.  Seemed to be when Atlas park got switched back, though of course, presents are still out and about.   Just a little off sync though a few people were wanting to get the Snow Beast costume and thought it would be available until tomorrows maint window.

• Naomi locked this topic