Why the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman is such a badass!

I mean, overall, she's still the best Live Action version.

• Like 3

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

image.thumb.png.f2528de490ef74f85400e27753142374.png

And DC's response is epic.

I'd actually pay real money for a gag issue.

Bunch of thugs head into a random Waffle House, looking for trouble.

When they finally look up, the serving girl is DIANA, standing there giving them the stink-eye.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

Twitter may be a dying world where the hellgates have been opened by the mad overlord, but Lynda is one of the heroes keeping the resistance's spirits up. Give her a follow.

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

2 hours ago, ThaOGDreamWeaver said:

Twitter may be a dying world where the hellgates have been opened by the mad overlord, but Lynda is one of the heroes keeping the resistance's spirits up. Give her a follow.

Gonna disagree with you.

Sure, unmanaged Twitter, is end-stage colorectal cancer.

The point is, instead of cramming down a minority's opinions  on everyone (and lots of under the hood shady dealings), all the power is put in the user's hands.

Don't like what's being said?  Mute or block what you don't want to see.

Y'know, LIKE AN ADULT.

It falls under the heading of "Change the *BLEEEEP!* channel!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2023 at 5:29 PM, Hyperstrike said:

Gonna disagree with you.

Sure, unmanaged Twitter, is end-stage colorectal cancer.

The point is, instead of cramming down a minority's opinions  on everyone (and lots of under the hood shady dealings), all the power is put in the user's hands.

Don't like what's being said?  Mute or block what you don't want to see.

Y'know, LIKE AN ADULT.

It falls under the heading of "Change the *BLEEEEP!* channel!"

Nope, that's not how it works. Social media platforms make money by selling ads. The minority opinion that actually matters is the corporations that buy these ads--who don't want to risk having their ad associated with content that is objectionable. Which is why you have a pretty standard moderation policy across large platforms. Individuals deciding to mute or block things is not the issue.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, battlewraith said:

Nope, that's not how it works. Social media platforms make money by selling ads. The minority opinion that actually matters is the corporations that buy these ads--who don't want to risk having their ad associated with content that is objectionable. Which is why you have a pretty standard moderation policy across large platforms. Individuals deciding to mute or block things is not the issue.

Yeah.  Actually it does.

I'll leave it there though.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Which is my object lesson.

• Like 1

• 1 month later

This thread makes me so happy, Lynda Carter and Sailor Moon.  Best transformation scenes!

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

8 minutes ago, High_Beam said:

This thread makes me so happy, Lynda Carter and Sailor Moon.  Best transformation scenes!

Yeah.  70's American TV could NEVER have gotten away with a naked transformation scene.

1 hour ago, Hyperstrike said:

Yeah.  70's American TV could NEVER have gotten away with a naked transformation scene.

True which is what makes Wonder Woman even more satisfying.  You don't have to see it, your young mind simply thinks it.  It's like magic.  Baltimore Crystal Power Make Up!

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)