Customizable Granite Armor

Wonder if they could just fix it like they did with illusion where you could copy a costume into it or something and make your own rock armor. Would also work for people who want to have a "hulk" or growing toon

• Like 1

You can already do a Hulk growth style appearance change. Make a "normal" size costume for the character. Make a "Hulk" size costume for the character using a tailor surgeon to change body type. Create a costume change macro using a cce slash command. Use the Howl, Evil Laugh, Lightning, Drink Formula, Super Serum, Energy Morph, Rapid Boil, Feather Burst, Fur Burst, Ice Block, Stone Block, Fireworks, Energy Morph, Nuke, or Inner Will costume change emotes. (Or pick a different one if none of those suit you.) Trigger the macro when you see your character changing or when battle starts. Hulk out and smash!

Admittedly, this works best for mlae models going to huge models. However, with some finaggling, you can go from a female model to a huge model if you make the huge model sufficiently androgynous. (I have an ice corruptor character that uses the female model for both appearances, but those that see her ice elemental form think I used the male model to make it.)

All that said? The OP has been requested a few times by different individuals.  So as @TheZag said, there is some other reason precluding us getting it. Keep hoping though. Maybe we'll get it some time.

I'm aware you can do that with changing costumes. Was just staying having a power do it works better as you have a game mechanic tied to being stronger. 

4 hours ago, biostem said:

I'm guessing that granite completely replaces your character model and that effect is hard-baked into the power - so in essence, your original character model is no longer there to reference.

I mean illusion control was never even your character but Indo agree of they could have done something they prob would have by now

21 hours ago, biostem said:

I'm guessing that granite completely replaces your character model and that effect is hard-baked into the power - so in essence, your original character model is no longer there to reference.

The simple solution to this is to replace it with a new power that has all of the effects of Granite but doesn't replace your character model... or replaces it with different models depending on which "alternate animation" option you select.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Player2 said:

The simple solution to this is to replace it with a new power that has all of the effects of Granite but doesn't replace your character model... or replaces it with different models depending on which "alternate animation" option you select.

I wonder if a simple power customization option could be implemented to do just this...

• Like 1