Where would you live?

13 hours ago, Jiro Ito said:

The land of eternal Halloween for me!  Lakeside farmhouse in Croatoa, here I come!

You know me, Katie's my fave and hunting the pumpkin king and diaper boy always at the top of my list.

Otherwise I'd say Faultline and duck into the Easter egg arcade, with some day trips to the Hollows or Skyway for Supradine raids.

faceplant.jpg

Torchbearer Temporary Hero-ing:

Experts in - Soil Analysis, Hamidon & Hive Viscera Clean-up, Mayhem Motel Menacing, Advertising Aficionados, Undertaking, Undertaken, and........

Spoiler

The Spanish Inquisition!!!

13 hours ago, Jiro Ito said:

The land of eternal Halloween for me!  Lakeside farmhouse in Croatoa, here I come!

You know me, Katie's my fave and hunting the pumpkin king and diaper boy always at the top of my list.

Otherwise I'd say Faultline and duck into the Easter egg arcade, with some day trips to the Hollows or Skyway for Supradine raids.

faceplant.jpg

Torchbearer Temporary Hero-ing:

Experts in - Soil Analysis, Hamidon & Hive Viscera Clean-up, Mayhem Motel Menacing, Advertising Aficionados, Undertaking, Undertaken, and........

Spoiler

The Spanish Inquisition!!!

Putting aside crime for a moment and only based on how the neighborhood looks and feels... I'd live in Venice... er, I mean Founder's Falls. I've always felt it was the most gorgeous zone in the game.

Lately, however, I've rediscovered Praetoria, and I have to admit I'm very taken by the night skyline in Nova Praetoria. Absolutely stunning.

That said, knowing my bad luck and lack of income, I'd probably be stuck in King's Row. Sigh.

• Like 1

Kalisti or Croatoa as a regular citizen.

Some hidden base, likely in one of the hazard zones, as a Hero/Rogue/Vigilante.

St. Martial or possible Cap Au Diable as a Villain.   

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

On 1/4/2023 at 11:42 AM, lemming said:

I'd live in a building that had elevators that could go further than one floor at a time and had a layout that made sense.

That would be a real challenge, since NemSys Archtecture has a stranglehold on building design in Paragon City. The city loves them because they file all their TPS reports with clockwork precision but their designs are more like the same 30 or so general designs configured in slightly different ways that resemble works of brutalist art more than functional architecture.

I really think there must be some sort of NemSys plot going on behind the

• Haha 3