Well that was different

Jimpy2

If I play a hero I almost always run Twinshot’s strings. In the last one the Investigate the Transmitter Tag mission, I was maybe 2/3 of the way to the mission when I realized it was sending me to Skyway City. Since about forever every blue side not power leveled toon I made has done it and it’s never not been at the Cooke’s Electronics in Steel Canyon. After thinking how weird that was I wondered if anyone else has run across something that ALWAYS goes some way but then didn’t.

• Like 1

It can be fun finding a map you’ve never done before. I was doing a +4x8 PI radio team and we got to a fork in the wearhouse and I said go left because there’s a big old room of xp that way and straight led to the end of mission and some players exit the second the mission is over and we had a lot of theses. I was correct and someone was like, “how did you know that?” And my response was I’ve done this map hundreds of times.

1 hour ago, Jimpy2 said:

After thinking how weird that was I wondered if anyone else has run across something that ALWAYS goes some way but then didn’t.

Well, have you ever actually checked if you were sent to the exact same door in Steel Canyon every time?  I mean, several of the doors are under buildings with signage outside, so if it's just a random valid door that you're sent to, then it is inevitable that someone will get one that correlates to a store...

Edited by biostem

2 hours ago, biostem said:

Well, have you ever actually checked if you were sent to the exact same door in Steel Canyon every time?  I mean, several of the doors are under buildings with signage outside, so if it's just a random valid door that you're sent to, then it is inevitable that someone will get one that correlates to a store...

It’s always at the Cooke’s Electronics by the big statue in the middle of Steel Canyon right by the base portal, Positron, and Valkyrie 

• Thumbs Up 1

I had that early Tina mission where you have to click 5 glowies and rescue Dr. Calvin.  I hunted and hunted for him, couldn't find him, finally called a GM, and Calvin and his spawn were up on a roof.  Not the parking garage roof, a normal building fairly near the entrance.  The GM and I agreed we had never seen that before.  

• Thumbs Up 1

On a Posi 2 TF in the Oranbega mission, we found the "Portal Room" and we all knew that the Boss couldn't be in there, so we skipped it.

After clearing the rest of the map, the Boss(Gasher) was, of course, in the Portal Room...

• Thumbs Up 2

What, me worry?

5 hours ago, Scientist said:

I had that early Tina mission where you have to click 5 glowies and rescue Dr. Calvin.  I hunted and hunted for him, couldn't find him, finally called a GM, and Calvin and his spawn were up on a roof.  Not the parking garage roof, a normal building fairly near the entrance.  The GM and I agreed we had never seen that before.  

We call that the 2 minute or an hour mission.   Can't say I have ever found him on the roof, but there are a couple spots that he rarely is at that used to throw me.