Better cape options in costume editor

Please add the “short cape” option to “high collar” capes! And a no cape option would be cool too! The existing capes need some options proliferated around and all backpacks should be available for all genders... specifically the CoT backpack is only for males.

I like this idea a lot. I know that I personally won’t use something if it clips with other costume bits, and when this was run by a company that wanted to have a professional and polished look to their work I would have been against it, but for the here, the now? I’m all in favor of letting things clip if it means people can complete a look they like.

Please add the “short cape” option to “high collar” capes! And a no cape option would be cool too! The existing capes need some options proliferated around and all backpacks should be available for all genders... specifically the CoT backpack is only for males.

Not just only for males, only for the standard male body.  The "bruiser" build doesn't have it.

More costume options is always good.  As for the "clipping" thing, even on live a lot of stuff clipped.  Getting helmet pieces to clip with each other in a way that looked cool was (and is) part of the challenge of making a power-armored toon.