The community reps should be added to the staff digest.

I want a section that displays all the former/retired staff, devs, and community reps who have contributed over the years. I had a list a while back that showed who all was officially a part of the team, but it's not maintained and probably has changed a bit. 

Edit: Found it!

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• Lead Game Master
13 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I want a section that displays all the former/retired staff, devs, and community reps who have contributed over the years. I had a list a while back that showed who all was officially a part of the team, but it's not maintained and probably has changed a bit. 

Edit: Found it!

Your list in that thread is actually still fairly accurate, iirc =)

• Thanks 1

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

• 2 weeks later

Im not opposed to community reps being added to the list but im not sure how that post shows why.  Michiyo gave publicly available information and then followed up with an opinion.  Community reps might have access to staff information but that wasnt it.  Again,  im not opposed to them being on the list.

On 2/20/2023 at 10:04 AM, TheZag said:

Im not opposed to community reps being added to the list but im not sure how that post shows why.  Michiyo gave publicly available information

If it was previously publically available on the forums, then I missed it.  And so might have someone else.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)